has anyone had alot of experience with diy palate expanders / facepullers / belt pulling?

mug

mug

Kraken
i feel like this is untreaded ground kind of like Penis enlargement has products that are untested but imagine if teenage users could buy a product to expand their palate without needing a doctor and simple instructions of how to apply and wear it

Palate is cope mouth width is cope. You either have a gl face or you don’t . Suicide if latter life will be hell for you.

• JFL
Reactions: Sigmapsycho
Palate is cope mouth width is cope. You either have a gl face or you don’t . Suicide if latter life will be hell for you.
palate is a signifier of forward growth because you needed to have correct toungue posture to get a wide palate

• +1
most kids have gapped teeth because we are all born with good bases but they deterioate due to improper nutrition and habits

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho and Deleted member 23558
palate is a signifier of forward growth because you needed to have correct toungue posture to get a wide palate
You are retarded. Most models have shit palates. Ramire. Had shit palate but giga FG . It is just a metric that’s all it bears no marked aesthetic importance on its own

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Sigmapsycho and Deleted member 18879
You are retarded. Most models have shit palates. Ramire. Had shit palate but giga FG . It is just a metric that’s all it bears no marked aesthetic importance on its own
you are indian

ramirez would have looked better with a wider palate his appeal is to goth girls not the generla female populice. chico is the most aesthetic male model and has ideal development

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho and Deleted member 23558
you are indian

ramirez would have looked better with a wider palate his appeal is to goth girls not the generla female populice. chico is the most aesthetic male model and has ideal development
You are a ugly acne ridden rat . Kill yourself no palate for your cuck pancake face

• JFL
You are a ugly acne ridden rat . Kill yourself no palate for your cuck pancake face
you are a coward who hasnt even posted his face but judging from your body you are a manlet skinnyfat pajeet who would be happy to be white even if you looked like me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 18879
you are a coward who hasnt even posted his face but judging from your body you are a manlet skinnyfat pajeet who would be happy to be white even if you looked like me
Shut up pizza face. I liked you but you were confrontational for no reason. It’s over for you. Palate won’t help you you have no bones you look like you’re norwooding you have acne all over your face. You are a ugly rat kys

• JFL
Shut up pizza face. I liked you but you were confrontational for no reason. It’s over for you. Palate won’t help you you have no bones you look like you’re norwooding you have acne all over your face. You are a ugly rat kys
you were confrontational 1st
You are retarded.
how are you this non self aware? i guess one of the percs to being a med slayer like yourself is you have unchecked testosterone and a low iq.

but you dont even have high T cause your frame is that of a little girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Deleted member 23558
you were confrontational 1st

how are you this non self aware? i guess one of the percs to being a med slayer like yourself is you have unchecked testosterone and a low iq.

but you dont even have high T cause your frame is that of a little girl
I’m 6’3 and have double your bone mass, keep barking son. You are a sore to the eyes don’t post your pics again

I’m 6’3 and have double your bone mass, keep barking son. You are a sore to the eyes don’t post your pics again
dont post your body again im pretty sure it bloated my face (why im bloated) and made me want to worship cows and swim in piss

your a vegan bloated lanklet who hasnt posted his face we havent seen your curry muncher (jaws) and bug arabian eyes and nose to smell curry

even with your height your muscle mass is pathetic you look more like a ftm with that body composition

• JFL
Reactions: ronald_2 and Deleted member 23558
dont post your body again im pretty sure it bloated my face (why im bloated) and made me want to worship cows and swim in piss

your a vegan bloated lanklet who hasnt posted his face we havent seen your curry muncher (jaws) and bug arabian eyes and nose to smell curry

even with your height your muscle mass is pathetic you look more like a ftm with that body composition
Ahahaha keep barking dog I hit a nerve didn’t I? You know you are a ugly rat , now rope.

ok pajeet im so depressed now im going to rope
I’m sorry man I had no sleep .. just irritated. Don’t take anything I said seriously you have a good base

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ronald_2 and mug