@Haven time travels to lead roach armies to europe

TeraCope54

TeraCope54

Sphinx
Abused inbred dog @Haven
leads an army of fellow roaches to conquer europe. It wasn't very succcessful.
1616690750757m

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Carolus, goat2x, BearBoy and 11 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR, BearBoy, Deleted member 7224 and 14 others
im not gonna bother even looking at a single pixel of your thread tbh, but just so you know, turanid gigachads will always mog nordics
@Haven @Biiyo03 @WontStopNorwooding this nigga is coping again jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Haven, buckchadley31 and 3 others

i don't get this. 100k in ottomans team vs 3000 on other team and ottoman team lose 20-30k men??:hnghn::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, goat2x, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Baldingman1998, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Jason Voorhees, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
Turkey was only strong because of Balkan Christians they stole as Janisarries
They aimed young Dinarics against us.They couldn't stand mog so they took our kids and changed their beliefs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, turkproducer, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person
They aimed young Dinarics against us.They couldn't stand mog so they took our kids and changed their beliefs
Definitely tbh
I’ve read that Ataturk was Serbian or Croatian

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, turkproducer and Deleted member 2968
HOLY FUCKING MOGGED!!
0130028 stefan cel mare stephen the great
Screenshot 20211004 162651 Wikipedia

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: n0rthface, Danish_Retard, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
View attachment 1350113

i don't get this. 100k in ottomans team vs 3000 on other team and ottoman team lose 20-30k men??:hnghn::lul:
Based Balkan warriors taking care of cockroach infestations.If there werent Slavs,Europe would had swam in shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, goat2x, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
4.000 captured different species of insects,so much about Ottoman bravery 😂😂😂😂😂
Based Moldavian warriors,all respect for keeping Europe white from these ugly parasites
Blonde nw0 hairline chiseled face with blue eyes Chad
0130028 stefan cel mare stephen the great

captured and mogged cucks like these
Lorenz

Suleiman Pasha had weeks of nightmares after this mog.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: n0rthface, goat2x, Baldingman1998 and 7 others
Blonde nw0 hairline chiseled face with blue eyes Chad
View attachment 1350259

captured and mogged cucks like these
View attachment 1350260

Suleiman Pasha had weeks of nightmares after this mog.

Also Serbian Tsar Dushan,imagine mog we gave to Ottoman Rulers
Just look at those niggas bellow,they all need Orbital decompression
View attachment GettyImages-171134764-5b3164f51d64040037ef7377.webp
View attachment portrait-of-osman-ii-1604-1622-sultan-of-ottoman-empire-watercolor-19th-century-163240983-58d...webp

Portrait of abdul hamid i sultan of the ottoman empire 163235726 58dfeb113df78c51623c612b

Look at these jesters😂😂😂😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, CtrlAltDelete, TeraCope54 and 2 others
Bet this cuck is hiding his nw7 with that hat

View attachment 1350303
Nigga is frauding entire head with all those towels and scarfs.Like look at his brows,they are trying to migrate and replace his balding head 😂😂😂😂😂
Over for those niggas,no wonder why they took our soldiers,we were huge plus had full head of hair,not their Army consisted of balding cucks,average turkroach has frame and height of Punjabi,they couldnt cope with their tranny soldiers so they took our Dinaric mountain high T beasts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete, TeraCope54, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Nigga is frauding entire head with all those towels and scarfs.Like look at his brows,they are trying to migrate and replace his balding head 😂😂😂😂😂
Over for those niggas,no wonder why they took our soldiers,we were huge plus had full head of hair,not their Army consisted of balding cucks,average turkroach has frame and height of Punjabi,they couldnt cope with their tranny soldiers so they took our Dinaric mountain high T beasts
They took Balkan men to fuck Turkish women and create Chad Janissary sons
Ultimate cucks😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, CtrlAltDelete, TeraCope54 and 2 others
Stfu subhuman bitch u niggers have no history.. I litterly heard the word Balkans first time in my life on this forum

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Elvisandreaa, CtrlAltDelete and 3 others
They took Balkan men to fuck Turkish women and create Chad Janissary sons
Ultimate cucks😂
They couldnt cope with their shit genetics so they forced their women to breed with us,jfl at Ottocuck Empire.Haven should be happy he inherited some of our genes so he has lighter skin,shame he is already mixed with plenty of subhuman asian tribes so he isnt't fully white,otherwise he would stay black

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete, TeraCope54, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TeraCope54, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 2968 and 1 other person
Stfu subhuman bitch u niggers have no history.. I heard word Balkans first time in my life on this forum
Because of us you have history :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TeraCope54, Jason Voorhees and Ryan
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 2968
Wtf srs ? No wonder jbw is too strong

But turks are pretty white though not the turanid types the actual turkish pheno it looks closest to med tbqh.

T

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and Jason Voorhees
But turks are pretty white though not the turanid types the actual turkish pheno it looks closest to med tbqh.

T
Meds are kinda ethnic too if u mean guys like Morrone tbh

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and reptiles
Meds are kinda ethnic too if u mean guys like Morrone tbh

Ethnics though unironically though are ascendable the ethnics that are horrible are blacks and asian's by western Standards also dravid nigger.

Most arab's middle easterners turks and indians with a indid phenotype can get some decent looking phenotypes.

I don't know why blacks or asian's are over shilled on this forum but curries are over mocked when a lot of them have phenos quite ascendable by western standards.

At least the indid is the indo melanids and the fucking veddiods are nigger tier ded serious.

Literally give an indid a taller skull depigment his skin and give him a more deep set look and you get this

Know compare that with this.

Which looks more appealing by western standards ?.

@volcelfatcel
@Preston

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, volcelfatcel, Ryan and 1 other person
Ethnics though unironically though are ascendable the ethnics that are horrible are blacks and asian's by western Standards also dravid nigger.

Most arab's middle easterners turks and indians with a indid phenotype can get some decent looking phenotypes.

I don't know why blacks or asian's are over shilled on this forum but curries are over mocked when a lot of them have phenos quite ascendable by western standards.

At least the indid is the indo melanids and the fucking veddiods are nigger tier ded serious.

Literally give an indid a taller skull depigment his skin and give him a more deep set look and you get this

View attachment 1350353

Know compare that with this.

View attachment 1350354

Which looks more appealing by western standards ?.

@volcelfatcel
@Preston
Indo nordic obv. btw muh western standarts are cope it is biology jfl. Also become a scholar :p

• Love it
Reactions: reptiles
Wtf srs ? No wonder jbw is too strong
Yes.Their women are still begging for Balkan cocks here.Most tourists here are from Turkey,expecially their women ngl they look hot asf.We were jbwmaxing in Istanbul,now they come to Serbia and Bosnia to suck our white 8 inches cocks

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x, TeraCope54, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person
Indo nordic obv. btw muh western standarts are cope it is biology jfl. Also become a scholar :p

You could be right I genuinely can't find African women attractive some are though if they have a lot of forward growth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
You could be right I genuinely can't find African women attractive some are though if they have a lot of forward growth.
Not could be it is the truth

Yes.Their women are still begging for Balkan cocks here.Most tourists here are from Turkey,expecially their women ngl they look hot asf.We were jbwmaxing in Istanbul,now they come to Serbia and Bosnia to suck our white 8 inches cocks
@Haven thoughts ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, CtrlAltDelete, Deleted member 15338 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, goat2x, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person
He is litteraly my little femboy i fucked his bussy yesterday now He is delisional because of my huge dick
Turkish warriors are famous for raping Armenian men or molesting animals,even drawings of your own people show how homosexual Turks were,and now Turkey is only leftist shithole in the East,shame on you :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and WontStopNorwooding
Turkish warriors are famous for raping Armenian men or molesting animals,even drawings of your own people show how homosexual Turks were,and now Turkey is only leftist subhuman shithole in the East,shame on you :forcedsmile:
Jfl at you nigger bicthboy serb you think i am serisous? I proved that i am straight when i fucked your mom infront of you raping armenian men:lul: Jfl armenians are the gay ones according to history

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Didn’t high T ottomans rape the balkans for centuries? You’re talking alot of shit for someone who’s ancestors have been shit on for centuries by muslim ottomans.
Cope,people hid in the mountains.You wouldnt dare stepping into forests or Mountains,whenever you stepped in,your troops would end up headless,balkan warriors held heads of your ancestors on wooden piles and made tropies of your bodies 😂😂😂😂😂

• Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: goat2x, Baldingman1998, TeraCope54 and 2 others
That’s cos most are subhuman. You even said you find “Some” hot meaning it’s not “genetics” it’s just that most look like prolapsed rectums. I don’t even find most white women attractive only a few (I don’t like most women of all races) I like and I’m white what can you say to that?

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Cope,people hid in the mountains.You wouldnt dare stepping into forests or Mountains,whenever you stepped in,your troops would end up headless,balkan warriors held heads of your ancestors on wooden piles and made tropies of your bodies 😂😂😂😂😂
View attachment 1350431
Daily reminder why happens when all of Europe attacks Turks

Lol over 4 Balkan skip to 15:43 for the casualty rates

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, buckchadley31 and ✿👍col
Can’t be curry and appeal to the west. Sorry bhai.

Curry=brown bug eyed and short midface.

Non curry=hyper leptorine nose, tall skull, pale europoid skin. Look at the bones though the indids are very close to indo nordids.

Cope,people hid in the mountains.You wouldnt dare stepping into forests or Mountains,whenever you stepped in,your troops would end up headless,balkan warriors held heads of your ancestors on wooden piles and made tropies of your bodies
View attachment 1350431
Nigger balkan bicthboy thinks he can win a war against high t turks we raped balkan bicthes for 500 years and 2 times one ottoman 2 western huns @masaka let the balkan bicthboy cope 1630791400337 1

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: turkproducer, Elvisandreaa, CtrlAltDelete and 2 others

Non curry=hyper leptorine nose, tall skull, pale europoid skin. Look at the bones though the indids are very close to indo nordids.
Girls like north Western Europeans not “indo nordids”

Girls like north Western Europeans not “indo nordids”

Yet sikkunt got rated 9.3 consistently also that's obvious curries are still ethnic as fuck even indo nordics i'm pointing out though it's still not a bad pheno.

Bruh indo nordids are just indians whit a little bit more white dna and blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Bruh indo nordids are just indians whit a little bit more white dna and blue eyes

There Indians with less dravid nigger and that pheno looks really good