@Haven time travels to lead roach armies to europe

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and reptiles
Girls like north Western Europeans not “indo nordids”

Also I already said in the past race mixing itself the concept is cancer curries need to increase there steppe and iranan neolethic components not out breed with Europeans.

Nah its just a little bit better than shit tier

That is insane copium sikkunt consistently got rated 9.3 out of 10 and he is this pheno to a T

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
@Xangsane could you post the experiment you did with sikkunt.
He is not 9.3 he is a chadlite at best can be htn and not that pheno

• Hmm...
Reactions: reptiles

Insane copium that pheno is very exotic you can't even list out a failo of it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Haven
Insane copium that pheno is very exotic you can't even list out a failo of it.
Sikkunts failos jaw,eyes= cant be better than chadlite indo nordid phenos failos=eyes,nose=subhuman

• Hmm...

This guy mogs much harder has 1 of the best skulls i've ever seen wtf i mean those eyes are god tier.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, CtrlAltDelete, volcelfatcel and 3 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete, zeke714, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
Sikkunts failos jaw,eyes= cant be better than chadlite indo nordid phenos failos=eyes,nose=subhuman

Inject copium his jaw isn't narrow at all his nose is long which is a good trait and eyes are actually good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, CtrlAltDelete, volcelfatcel and 3 others
Inject copium his jaw isn't narrow at all his nose is long which is a good trait and eyes are actually good
He haves bad round jaw probably shit tier nose and eyes= over his nose is shitter for sure

• +1
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete
He haves bad round jaw probably shit tier nose and eyes= over his nose is shitter for sure

Beard gives it that look i've seen his side it's very good

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Haven and reptiles
Those tests are ethnic cope

He lives in the UK you don't have the audicity to say he looks ugly when the average white doesn't have 1/10 the deep set ness his eyes have.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Shrek2OnDvD and Looks234
No probably bro he is a subhuman why you care?

You have yet to point out what's subhuman also because he looks good and your under rating to sin.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and WontStopNorwooding
He lives in the UK you don't have the audicity to say he looks ugly when the average white doesn't have 1/10 the deep set ness his eyes have.
Bad pheno, bad harmony and shit nose. He’s not good looking.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, Baldingman1998, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
Bad pheno, bad harmony and shit nose. He’s not good looking.

In what way ? also bad pheno ? nigger he looks x10 whiter than what is considered ethnic o this forum.

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Looks234 and Haven
You have yet to point out what's subhuman also because he looks good and your under rating to sin.
His nose his eyes his jaw his harmony

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Looks234 and reptiles
In what way ? also bad pheno ? nigger he looks x10 whiter than what is considered ethnic o this forum.
Holy shieeet look at this cope

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Looks234 and reptiles
His nose his eyes his jaw his harmony

This nigger got 8.3 on photofeeler this is insane cope also what harmony is he lacking fucking christ.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
This nigger got 8.3 on photofeeler this is insane cope also what harmony is he lacking fucking christ.
Photofeeler:soy::soy: only gay old grandpas rate people in that site

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ✿👍col, Shrek2OnDvD, reptiles and 1 other person
Who cares about photofeeler jfl. It’s just ethnic nerds rating pics. If I ask girls on yubo he’ll do shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Haven and WontStopNorwooding
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, turkproducer, volcelfatcel and 5 others
He looks ethnic as fuck can pass in middleeast armenia north india

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Photofeeler:soy::soy: only gay old grandpas rate people in that site

Again low IQ even users on here gave 6 to 6.5 psl also photo feeler has a ladies only feautre especially.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Why do you niggers care so much about who mogs who

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and goat2x
Who cares about photofeeler jfl. It’s just ethnic nerds rating pics. If I ask girls on yubo he’ll do shit.
there is 1 tiktok mofo, not sikkunt whos part indian and he is an absolute mogger

@reptiles i think u know his name

that dude got a lot of appeal

• +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Shrek2OnDvD and reptiles
He looks ethnic as fuck can pass in middleeast armenia north india

But those aren't ethnics per say north indian is but middle easterners are very high in smv what is this cope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Shrek2OnDvD and Haven
Again low IQ even users on here gave 6 to 6.5 psl also photo feeler has a ladies only feautre especially.
Low iq:soy: I am 145 iq you retarded i go to one of the best school in turkey that only nerds can go there who cares your opinion faggot you are a virgin nigger he is a subhuman who gaved him 6,6.5 ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: goat2x, Shrek2OnDvD and reptiles
there is 1 tiktok mofo, not sikkunt whos part indian and he is an absolute mogger

Nick kaufman.

• +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and Shrek2OnDvD
Low iq:soy: I am 145 iq you retarded i go to one of the best school in turkey that only nerds can go there who cares your opinion faggot you are a virgin nigger he is a subhuman who gaved him 6,6.5 ?

Your 145 IQ ? who tested you ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, WontStopNorwooding and Shrek2OnDvD

He’s half white not ethnic. Notice how the only ethnics with appeal are mixed like zayn.

• Hmm...
But those aren't ethnics per say north indian is but middle easterners are very high in smv what is this cope.
North indians and middle easterners are not ethnic???? Wtf you are insanely low iq

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Shrek2OnDvD and reptiles
North indians and middle easterners are not ethnic???? Wtf you are insanely low iq

Middle easterners are ethnic ? like legit not the gulf types the levantine types ? meanwhile 99 percent IRL i see with white women also north indians currently are yeah.

• +1
Middle easterners are ethnic ? like legit not the gulf types the levantine types ? meanwhile 99 percent IRL i see with white women also north indians currently are yeah.
Nah i am not gonna argue whit you in this forum even meds are ethnic wtf are you talking about arabs have 10% or less similar dna whit whites

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, reptiles and Looks234
Nah i am not gonna argue whit you in this forum even meds are ethnic wtf are you talking about arabs have 10% or less similar dna whit whites

Ethnic=non similar to western ideals mena's have a lot of overlap with southern europeans and southern europeans are very similar to nords.

I can't take this debate seriously.

• +1
but middle easterners are very high in smv what is this cope.
Huge cope lmao. If middle easterners have high smv why do they larp as meds?

• +1
Reactions: Haven
Ethnic=non similar to western ideals mena's have a lot of overlap with southern europeans and southern europeans are very similar to nords.

I can't take this debate seriously.
Ok guys @gamma @cloUder do arabs looks alike meds? And according to this forum meds are not white

Huge cope lmao. If middle easterners have high smv why do they larp as meds?

Because meds have the highest smv why else and if your ethnicity can pull of med and it's 1 of the best looking races objectively why wouldn't you nordics and whites mog brutally and then from there it's mena's then curries.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Haven and Looks234
Ok guys @gamma @cloUder do arabs looks alike meds? And according to this forum meds are not white

There is phenotypic over lap