@Haven time travels to lead roach armies to europe

Ok guys @gamma @cloUder do arabs looks alike meds? And according to this forum meds are not white

top girl is med, has typical bulgarian girl pheno

• +1
Reactions: Haven
Because meds have the highest smv why else and if your ethnicity can pull of med and it's 1 of the best looking races objectively why wouldn't you nordics and whites mog brutally and then from there it's mena's then curries.
No it’s because you guys know you have low smv.

You guys are also lowering meds smv now. Most girls think meds look ethnic because some ethnic named ravi wants to larp as Italian.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 13787 and reptiles
There is phenotypic over lap
That doesnt means similarity jfl arabs are not similar to meds meds are not pure whites italians and balkans are half ethnic in phenothype

• Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Middle easterners are ethnic ? like legit not the gulf types the levantine types ? meanwhile 99 percent IRL i see with white women also north indians currently are yeah.
Nah i am not gonna argue whit you in this forum even meds are ethnic wtf are you talking about arabs have 10% or less similar dna whit whites
296400e

• Woah

You guys are also lowering meds smv now. Most girls think meds look ethnic because some ethnic named ravi wants to larp as Italian.
truuu, fucking curries larping as meds, some people on this site are confused and think med stands for indian

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and reptiles

Also I don't claim med arab's do and arabs can cause there skulls are very similar look above jesus christ.

Also they claim med cause meds are very good looking better looking than them on average still very high smv.

• Woah
truuu, fucking curries larping as meds, some people on this site are confused and think med stands for indian

Most curries don't larp as meds at all curries are caucasoids but not meds there different mena's though overlap hugely with meds and share a lot of craniofacial characteristics.

Curries over lap hugely with mena's though although it depends.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 13787
  • Hmm...
Most curries don't larp as meds at all curries are caucasoids but not meds there different mena's though overlap hugely with meds and share a lot of craniofacial characteristics.

Curries over lap hugely with mena's though although it depends.
menas are part white, in a theoretical ethnostate i would allow them

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
No one on this site thinks Indians are med. that’s just an inside joke here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, volcelfatcel, reptiles and 3 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 13787 and 2 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and reptiles
Nah the girl is probably half white i see faelid+orientalid

Faelids have rounder faces she doesn't she looks very levantine

• JFL
I'm talking about iranan's, armenians and turks and levantine arabs specefically.
They still look ethnic. I know tons of pale Arabs. They still have a middle eastern look (hooked noses and etc.)

• Hmm...
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and reptiles
only 1 in 10000 look like that, its like me showing 1 in 100000 bulgarian girl with red hair and claiming bulgarians are close to irish ppl

Because of the colouring and skin Jesus Christ

• +1
Reactions: Decretum1483 and Haven
most arabs look shitskinned asf and not white at all

Your talking about colouring i'm talking about cranometrics there very similar when it comes to craniometrics.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Shrek2OnDvD
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 13787
No shit but the females have a wider face that's what i meant by rounder she doesn't
They dont have rounder they have wider

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
They still look ethnic. I know tons of pale Arabs. They still have a middle eastern look (hooked noses and etc.)

Few things an autist could pick out to a normie it passes as an white person

• +1
Few things an autist could pick out to a normie it passes as an white person
I was like 13 and bluepilled jfl. Even bluepilled can tell the difference. Ethnics want to be white so bad jfl.

• +1
Your talking about colouring i'm talking about cranometrics there very similar when it comes to craniometrics.
yes bcuz they are caucasoid

• Hmm...
I was like 13 jfl. Even bluepilled can tell the difference. Ethnics want to be white so bad jfl.

But arab's are white genetically and if you depigment they look white and not the psedo might pass as white there deadly close to it. How are they even a different race genetically.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: goat2x, datboijj, Looks234 and 1 other person
yes bcuz they are caucasoid

It goes deeper than that there European Caucasoid curries are just Caucasoid in that they share some vague similarities mena's share very common similarities.

But arab's are white genetically and if you depigment they look white and not the psedo might pass as white there deadly close to it. How are they even a different race genetically.

View attachment 1350506
Tales no white person is claiming you guys as white. Also not reading that, they’re ethnic accept it.

• +1
Nah its not actually caucasid race doesnt exist
yes but they fit the definition more
arabs are mostly indo european mixed with blacks and a bit with curries, and influenced by the climate there

• +1

View attachment 1350506
Jfl at that shit map Nogay and cechens :lul::lul: and turks or armenians are not arabs fucking retarded

• JFL
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
yes but they fit the definition more
arabs are mostly indo european mixed with blacks and a bit with curries, and influenced by the climate there
They are something like 10 white others are old semitic people

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 13787
I'm not mena they are white though genetically much whiter than even a mulatoo
Still look like shit and aren’t considered white.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and reptiles
Jfl at that shit map Nogay and cechens :lul::lul: and turks or armenians are not arabs fucking retarded

There middle eastern that's why i called them arab.

• +1
Yeah 10% white is more white than 50%white keep getting drugs

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Shrek2OnDvD and reptiles
some menas are legit same dna as greeks and albanians

• Woah
some menas are legit same dna as greeks and albanians
Greeks are half middle easterner they dont have same dna non of them have same dna probably some can be similar

• +1