Having an average IQ sucks because it’s the embodiment of mediocrity

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
My IQ is likely in the 102-105 area and it sucks. I’m not highly skilled/proficient at anything really and I can’t use my existing strengths to take advantage of a niche. I’m not low IQ to the point of having low inhibition and high social skills and I’m not high IQ to the point of being really good at something to be able to create financial value from it.

I went to uni and have good degrees but I’ve never been able to make anything out of them aside from accepting wage slavery and to work for others.

I hate it. It sucks so badly being in the middle of the IQ bell curve.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and goldpill
rather have low iq?

rather have low iq?
Oddly enough yes. Normies with low IQs all tend to be highly social and get great high paying jobs as a result. They’re the ones who dominate the “fake email job” market

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Mace1
Oddly enough yes. Normies with low IQs all tend to be highly social and get great high paying jobs as a result. They’re the ones who dominate the “fake email job” market
i somehow agree with you, all popular kids have no substance to them or have never had any deep thoughts, just straight low iq trend and validation followers

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
120-140 mogs. Anything more and you'll struggle to fit in with people.

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining, proxyy and Eternal_
at least it's better than being me at the highest end of the bell curve, but being completely unable to relate to humanity or justify doing any of this coping human shit. i exist almost entirely immersed in contemplation, or i distract myself with youtube videos. i have to force myself to take steroids and gymcel for vanity reasons, that's probably my only real connection to humanity.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: proxyy and SecularIslamist
120-140 mogs. Anything more and you'll struggle to fit in with people.
Yeah I agree. 130 is a dream IQ. 2 full standard deviations above the average. Complete brain mogging 98% of the human population.

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining and SecularIslamist
Iq is for faggots real niggas go band for band

• JFL
Reactions: niqfan625
last time i did it was around 3 years ago, i think it was mensa

i got like 95

• JFL
Reactions: lassebasse
My IQ is likely in the 102-105 area and it sucks. I’m not highly skilled/proficient at anything really and I can’t use my existing strengths to take advantage of a niche. I’m not low IQ to the point of having low inhibition and high social skills and I’m not high IQ to the point of being really good at something to be able to create financial value from it.

I went to uni and have good degrees but I’ve never been able to make anything out of them aside from accepting wage slavery and to work for others.

I hate it. It sucks so badly being in the middle of the IQ bell curve.
If you're performing well in tertiary education you're probably at least somewhat above average. Fixating on IQ is useless and can only do harm. If you're not getting anything out of your education it's probably because of the quality of your education or your job searching efforts, not your own mental capacity.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eternal_ and Deleted member 52298
Over for low iqcels

If you're performing well in tertiary education you're probably at least somewhat above average. Fixating on IQ is useless and can only do harm. If you're not getting anything out of your education it's probably because of the quality of your education or your job searching efforts, not your own mental capacity.
The point is that I don’t want to engage in job searching efforts. I can’t capitalize on being highly proficient at something like people with high IQs can.

I desperately don’t want to work for others but I am not intelligent enough to be financially self sufficient. Fucking sucks so badly

The point is that I don’t want to engage in job searching efforts. I can’t capitalize on being highly proficient at something like people with high IQs can.

I desperately don’t want to work for others but I am not intelligent enough to be financially self sufficient. Fucking sucks so badly
You're setting too high standards for yourself. The vast majority of people spend their lives working for other people, that's just how it is. When I die I will have been busting my ass off to make millionaires richer for 50+ years but I know I can't provide for myself any other way so that's just how it's gonna be.

Although if you really really have a mental block towards working for others, there are alternatives where you can work independently, but like you say it isn't for everyone.

• +1
be a gigger, collect welfare benefits, sell everything for usd then convert it into bitcoin in cold storage. now all you have to do is wait for the black swan event. don't rely on entrance exams, muh education, job security, and 401k or social security, those are all boomer schemes that no longer apply to today's world. you need to live a fast life strategy and accept that you will probably die impoverished during the commission of a crime or during a civil unrest/civil war scenario. this is the blackpill people don't want to accept, especially if they live a comfy existence inside cities with easy access to food and all the conveniences and bread and circuses they desire. they think it'll last forever. the reality is, all historical trends and patterns points to total war and total civil collapse within 5 years. don't focus on the long term. focus on hustling, live day to day, and never get up

• JFL
Reactions: proxyy
Yeah I agree. 130 is a dream IQ. 2 full standard deviations above the average. Complete brain mogging 98% of the human population.
But still low enough to have connection with most of the human population