He grew 23 cm from biokenesis at age of 19

AtlasTH

AtlasTH

Lefort 3 candidate
NOT ME

I did biokenesis for height for 5 months at 18 and these were my results I went from 170 to 193 cm and I already had the bone epiphyses closed

Here is another video of this subliminalcel I asked on dm

IMG 20210830 040835 742
IMG 20210830 040951 980

Attachments

• IMG_20210830_040928_270.jpg
    IMG_20210830_040928_270.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG_20210830_040951_980.jpg
    IMG_20210830_040951_980.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Danish_Retard, Jason Voorhees and 14 others
its fucking puberty

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Haydez, RoundHouse, BearBoy and 8 others
That’s crazy!

• +1
Reactions: thecel
damn lifefuel why didn't I do this

• +1
Reactions: AtlasTH
gotta admit good morph

Everyone reading this thread: I’ll be 2 meters by end of 2021 :feelsahh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Danish_Retard, Slob and 1 other person
img_20210830_040951_980-jpg.1293008

Just have a 6ft high ceiling theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: metalmogger12, Chad69, Danish_Retard and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and LastHopeForNorman
YEAH BRO SUBLIMINALS ARE LEGIT I WENT FROM A SANDNIGGERCEL SUBHUMAN 5'5 TO A ARYAN CAUCASOID 6'8 CHAD
Ae9405b93372f14193ded334adb455c9

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Pumanator, LastHopeForNorman and 3 others
GCmzZRP

• JFL
Reactions: Rainman988 and ALP
Ngl I'm gonna try this

ni:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:a I also like classical music but I'm not a 7ft mogger :feelsokman:

NOT ME

I did biokenesis for height for 5 months at 18 and these were my results I went from 170 to 193 cm and I already had the bone epiphyses closed

Here is another video of this subliminalcel I asked on dm

View attachment 1293005View attachment 1293008

what a retard, its called late puberty. growth plates being "fused" doesnt indicate whether its totally fused or not in which case there is the possibility of growth. stupid spastic.

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse, joeveniro and Pumanator
Bro when he write biokenesis I thought he used some crazy drug that is turning people in the hulk. Then I noticed it was subliminal he listened to. Probably late natural growthspurth he had. Since he used subliminal people think its because of that haha.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
what a retard, its called late puberty. growth plates being "fused" doesnt indicate whether its totally fused or not in which case there is the possibility of growth. stupid spastic.

You are sound like a punching bag at my school lol, he have the same confidence as you about science.

I dont think its late puberty i just think its a different door and he is using insoles
dude 23cm is INSANE take a moment to think about how much is 23cm of height and this dude ''got'' 23cm in basically months listening to some random shit

23 CENTIMETERS

NOT EVEN LEG LENGHETNING A PROCEDURE THAT INDUCES EXTREME PAIN AND IS HIGHLY COMPLICATED AND CREEPS YOUR LEGS IS ABLE TO GIVE YOU 23CM LET ALONE IN A SHORT SPAN OF TIME.

The same way
Salludon/AstroSky lied about mewing this dude coulda just got some insoles or taken a picture in a different door with different height ( that, in fact, you can see the two pictures are in different doors )

• +1
Reactions: Mr Test, Kasanova, TakaTeo and 1 other person
I dont think its late puberty i just think its a different door and he is using insoles
dude 23cm is INSANE take a moment to think about how much is 23cm of height and this dude ''got'' 23cm in basically months listening to some random shit

23 CENTIMETERS

NOT EVEN LEG LENGHETNING A PROCEDURE THAT INDUCES EXTREME PAIN AND IS HIGHLY COMPLICATED AND CREEPS YOUR LEGS IS ABLE TO GIVE YOU 23CM LET ALONE IN A SHORT SPAN OF TIME.

The same way
Salludon/AstroSky lied about mewing this dude coulda just got some insoles or taken a picture in a different door with different height ( that, in fact, you can see the two pictures are in different doors )
no it was biokinesis duh

fake

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Slob and volcelfatcel

23 CENTIMETERS

The same way

Nah subliminal really work u stupid faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jimmster8 and joeveniro
go watch a subliminal to grow some body hair you estrogenic faggot

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
Huge cope. Bumping for this

You have to be positively retarded to believe this

• +1
Reactions: zura and House Lannister
Nigga this is absolutely impossible