HEIGHT IS LITERALLY E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G

falcon1

falcon1

GENETIC BEAST
My whole life all I ever heard from woman about a man is his height, oh u mean that “Tall guy” or “short guy” never the “handsome” guy all that matters to both men and woman is height

keep coping and deluding yourself Manlet jfl comparing height to face :feelskek::feelshaha:

Infinite studies prove height is all that matters to any girls keep doing cosmetic surgery instead of getting life changing surgery’s like LL pussies

Only way that I have to cope height doesn’t matter is if I delude myself jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hattrick, bloomercel, human304 and 18 others
@Abhorrence @TRUE_CEL @thereallegend @HimmyButler @HarrierDuBois @HardDrugs @SomaliHabrAwal @heightislife198 @SecularIslamist @emeraldglass

Last edited:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, aesthetic beauty and try2beme
How i wish this were true

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mehman, Mewton, Obito and 6 others
How tall are u OP?

GIF-do-want-like-likes-Matthew-McConaughey-point-this-Wooderson-GIF.gif

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Nope 5’2 Opry slays and 6’7 ltns are incels

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mehman, bloomercel, incel194012940 and 13 others
How tall are u OP?
Exactly 170 18 year old due to being a victim of narcissistic “Father” abuse I was busy writing 4 books on narcissism

But don’t worry I have plan to grow to 6’8 soon :)

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, bloomercel and ConfusedBolivian
I'm 6'3 incel, thread closed.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: mehman, bloomercel, m0ss26 and 4 others
Ur free to Keep deluding urself but we both know deep down face mean nothing to woman without having height, height is a prerequisite

Bla bla

I did not read anything but the title so I will leave this

iu
iu
iu

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Interested, Deleted member 28541, MaxillaMaxing and 4 others
Exactly 170 18 year old due to being a victim of narcissistic “Father” abuse I was busy writing 4 books on narcissism

But don’t worry I have plan to grow to 6’8 soon :)
That’s short. I understand why u made this thread. Cheers

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and falcon1
Y’all don’t know shit keep gaslighting me muh height don’t matter I been living as a 5’7 my whole life my grandma tells me I’m giga short she never said anything about my turbo recession I hope anyone denies the importance of height gets cancer from Allah 🙏

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 28541, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
thank god i'm 6'3 then damn
WHOMOGS

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Bla bla

I did not read anything but the title so I will leave this

iu
iu
iu
Ur logic No different than normies using anecdotal like Tom cruise as example to say height doesn’t matter when 99.99% daily life it does

I hope Allah makes u realise ur maneltism

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 28541

Whats your height

(no need to assume you are not a 100+ bodycount stacy slayer considering your postcount, ofc)

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
alright that's my cue to loop my height subs

Count ur blessing I would rather be recessed than Manlet u don’t understand bro how it feels to be 18 and 5’7 in uk not a single minute in my day without seeing my inferiority shoved down everywhere I look and go :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Thankfully I’m doing LL. to 6’8 13 inch ascension I don’t care if I die

OP is definitely 5’3 lol

Count ur blessing I would rather be recessed than Manlet u don’t understand bro how it feels to be 18 and 5’7 in uk not a single minute in my day without seeing my inferiority shoved down everywhere I look and go :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Thankfully I’m doing LL. to 6’8 13 inch ascension I don’t care if I die
win win situation for u gl

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Cope
IMG 7089

IMG 7087

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: falcon1, bloomercel, HarrierDuBois and 5 others
I’ll have to remind my tall incel friends of this.

• Ugh..
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 28541
That’s short. I understand why u made this thread. Cheers
Imagine being abused ur whole life in the house and u finally come out to reality :feelsbadman::pepefrown::feelscry::feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Imagine being abused ur whole life in the house and u finally come out to reality :feelsbadman::pepefrown::feelscry::feelsrope:
Wear lifts and or do LL. No need to live in pain. 5’7 sucks but isnt end of ur reality lmao

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Ur logic No different than normies using anecdotal like Tom cruise as example to say height doesn’t matter when 99.99% daily life it does

I hope Allah makes u realise ur maneltism
I understand you, you just joined the forum in June so you don't really know about the ideal height. All throghout literature and science, the typical most masculine and desirable height was 5'9. Then this forum back in 2021 confirmed this was true.

I just can't add anything else, it's ideal that's it. One standard deviation is fine but after that the more deviated, the more deformed and worse you look.

images

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Interested and N1666
OP is definitely 5’3 lol
I just measured myself at 2am 2 nights ago I’m exactly 170cm at 18 do u know how it feels no it’s pain my soul is dear I’m a walking corpse im a dope fiend

I already saved up 45k for 13 inch LL to 5’7 to 6’8 I gave up my life no point living all that I love is either in jail or dead

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh
I understand you, you just joined the forum in June so you don't really know about the ideal height. All throghout literature and science, the typical most masculine and desirable height was 5'9. Then this forum back in 2021 confirmed this was true.

I just can't add anything else, it's ideal that's it. One standard deviation is fine but after that the more deviated, the more deformed and worse you look.

images
Holy copes

Bro u responded to me ur height last time I forgot are u 5’9 23
Yupppp. i feel average tho. When I wear lifts I feel mogger asf. I’d hate to be any shorter tho 5’9 is pushing it as is

Ye I’m doing that since my life is like that garbage u put it in the trash I don’t care if I die honestly hurts while typing I have no tears left all I went through my life is constant misery, agony,battles- addictions so I’m doing LL to 6’8 if I ascend cool if i die Cool that’s where I’m at at this point in my life I’m gonna OD at 21 anyways

Ye I’m doing that since my life is like that garbage u put it in the trash I don’t care if I die honestly hurts while typing I have no tears left all I went through my life is constant misery, agony,battles- addictions so I’m doing LL to 6’8 if I ascend cool if i die Cool that’s where I’m at at this point in my life I’m gonna OD at 21 anyways
6’8 is unnecessary lol.

are you fucking kidding me you literally argued with me in another thread and said I'm a coping manlet cause I said height is cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and tombradylover
I understand you, you just joined the forum in June so you don't really know about the ideal height
No i was long time viewer back in 2021 than I created my acc summer 2022 @Juice WRLD @IMZLEGEND @Dr.Zobrist

Tons of acc I have I forgot others

typical most masculine and desirable height was 5'9. Then this forum back in 2021 confirmed this was true.

I just can't add anything else, it's ideal that's it. One standard deviation is fine but after that the more deviated, the more deformed and worse you look
My grandma compares me to my 30 year old cousin who’s 193 and says I’m giga short at 170 do u know how it hurts I just want to die really plus help me kms

I just measured myself at 2am 2 nights ago I’m exactly 170cm at 18 do u know how it feels no it’s pain my soul is dear I’m a walking corpse im a dope fiend

I already saved up 45k for 13 inch LL to 5’7 to 6’8 I gave up my life no point living all that I love is either in jail or dead
Death tier, you are just projecting cuz you know you are at a terrible height

Being tall doesn’t automatically make you free of incel status and being below average height doesn’t automatically make you incel

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and tombradylover
Yupppp. i feel average tho. When I wear lifts I feel mogger asf. I’d hate to be any shorter tho 5’9 is pushing it as is
Are u 170 range I don’t wana be alone sucks do I get suicidal thoughts daily will u get LL also u Muslim since ur Persian

im 5'10

tbh i feel tall in south america

are you fucking kidding me you literally argued with me in another thread and said I'm a coping manlet cause I said height is cope
You're so fucking autistic. I only said that it isnt cope, not that its everything

Are u 170 range I don’t wana be alone sucks do I get suicidal thoughts daily will u get LL also u Muslim since ur Persian
No I don’t feel suicidal at all. I’m sorry u feel the way u do. Not Muslim either sorry man. Try wearing lifts it helps lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Splinter901
My grandma compares me to my 30 year old cousin who’s 193 and says I’m giga short at 170 do u know how it hurts I just want to die really plus help me kms
Oh please chill you just been brainwashed.

5'9 aka 175-176 cm is absolute peak aesthetics and proportions and beats being a tallfag any day. you'll never be considered short. you won't be a lanky faggot. and you'll also know that foids won't pick you just because of height like they often do with goofy tallfags.

Your height is pretty close to it so you don't have it bad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26 and ConfusedBolivian