this guy was like 168cm.and the girl like 171
guy had crooked teeth and a smoll frame lmao
girl was a solid 6 psl
guy like a 4 psl lmao
low inhib bad boy game
ive seen this before like 4 times
tallish white girl with short ass ethnic
worst i saw was a 178cm.girl witj a 164 guy lmao
this was taken at Efteling, funpark in The NETHERLANDS, yeah, average heigjt here is 183cm lmao highest in the world yet look at this, and yeahh they spoke dutch
reminder though: a taller version of you that got the exact same face as you will always be better than the current you and someone out there, is that

Attachments

• IMG-20190730-WA0015.jpeg
    IMG-20190730-WA0015.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 133
Woah, out of ONE BILLION COUPLES you've seen 4 that the girl is taller than the man?! WOAH! I guess height doesn't matter to anyone indeed!

Great thread, OP!

• +1
Reactions: Bishop, Vitruvian, SayNoToRotting and 7 others
ANECDOTES MEAN NOTHING

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
Retard: a teen white girl today is literally PRESSURED by all media and authority to fuck ethnics. White girls are also uniquely fond of virtue signaling, and sucking cocks. The "refugees welcome" doesn't mean into their vag unless they're old.

Imagine only 40 yrs ago a European seeing his tall gorgeous ond daughter with a fucking shitskin manlet with a Afro of tangled wool.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
That’s rare case dude

Retard: a teen white girl today is literally PRESSURED by all media and authority to fuck ethnics. White girls are also uniquely fond of virtue signaling, and sucking cocks. The "refugees welcome" doesn't mean into their vag unless they're old.

Imagine only 40 yrs ago a European seeing his tall gorgeous ond daughter with a fucking shitskin manlet with a Afro of tangled wool.
I'm going to fuck your daughter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

Kike propaganda

to none
this guy was like 168cm.and the girl like 171
guy had crooked teeth and a smoll frame lmao
girl was a solid 6 psl
guy like a 4 psl lmao
low inhib bad boy game
ive seen this before like 4 times
tallish white girl with short ass ethnic
worst i saw was a 178cm.girl witj a 164 guy lmao
this was taken at Efteling, funpark in The NETHERLANDS, yeah, average heigjt here is 183cm lmao highest in the world yet look at this, and yeahh they spoke dutch
reminder though: a taller version of you that got the exact same face as you will always be better than the current you and someone out there, is that
wait till a 6ft 2 middle eastern guy comes and she will be all over him.

i saw 3 of those couples at the same party lol

Obvious cuck LTR. Girl is looking at the turbochad behind her