Height?!?

novanova123

novanova123

Iron
I suck at eating and im kinda fucking skinny but I am supposed to be tall (estimated to be 6'2-6'4 by doctor). I turned 14 a while ago and im 5'11 basically 6'0 and I eat basically nothing for breakfast and lunch and I have 2 servings of whatever my mom makes for dinner and maybe 2 apples and some pretzels

will that stunt my growth?

I suck at eating and im kinda fucking skinny but I am supposed to be tall (estimated to be 6'2-6'4 by doctor). I turned 14 a while ago and im 5'11 basically 6'0 and I eat basically nothing for breakfast and lunch and I have 2 servings of whatever my mom makes for dinner and maybe 2 apples and some pretzels

It’s all genetics man
Don’t stress about it

• +1
Reactions: penispilled
It’s all genetics man
Don’t stress about it
ight bro thanks but im trying to eat more and bulk cus my face has these hollow looking cheeks and my friends make fun of me for looking like a hallow caust survivor even tho im white. any bulking meals u got that high in protein?

ight bro thanks but im trying to eat more and bulk cus my face has these hollow looking cheeks and my friends make fun of me for looking like a hallow caust survivor even tho im white. any bulking meals u got that high in protein?
Mainly shakes is the way to go
Also lean in puberty mogs eating a shit ton
It lowers estrogen - estrogen = stored in fat

don't stress. My brother literally grew to fast for his body and had problems because of it and ate like 4 meals a day. It's all genetic :lul: :lul:

don't stress. My brother literally grew to fast for his body and had problems because of it and ate like 4 meals a day. It's all genetic :lul: :lul:
T-1000

is 80% genetics so probably will stunt like an inch or two

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
Unfortunatley in an effort to reach his height of 6'3 ate 8 meals a day only to reach 5'10 450 at 16 😭
eat well just help you reach to your max genetic potential, it doesnt make miracle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back