heightmaxxing cycle results

Crazy, that even though you did everything right and used right substances for 10 weeks, you still got only 1,5 inches of growth and you did it under 18

Meanwhile your younger brother who is 15 is 6'1

Just shows that even if you use "extra stuff", height is vastly decided by genes and not external factors

@Osie @Splinter901 @emeraldglass
I am 6 feet 1, while my brother measures 5 feet 7. Good height is a result of genetics and luck, and ofcourse some Nutrients.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, likenesss and BoredPrince
I am 6 feet 1, while my brother measures 5 feet 7. Good height is a result of genetics and luck, and ofcourse some Nutrients.
from ages 13-15 I ate a huge meal (mostly carbs) before bed (which blunts growth hormone release) I think thats why ive seen such good results from high hgh

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
no fucking reason to run mk677 at 25mgs for growth, u get practically no gh boost after 10-15mgs, only thing going up after that is igf-1 which u dont need/want for height growth

also if u run any kind of HGH, u have to run it for at least 14 weeks to see major results bc hgh takes time to take effect, 10 weeks mk677 cycle is pointless

mf has little to no idea what u are doing, research first
U dont need igf for height growth? This is why i didnt vote for u in the mogbattle jfl also when am i getting a 1v1

greycel jfl, my fault for not rotting.
maybe not "know more than you", but explain to me how anybody could think igf1 isnt what causes growth and hgh is.

the reason why you want high gh is so more igf1 is released. maybe use any kind of search engine instead of listening to this eco chamber of a forum.
That guys retarded graycel doesnt mean shit i was a graycel 2 weeks ago and only like 5 people on this forum know more than me jfl

igf is what you need for growth retard and whats an extra 4 weeks gonna do I grew 1 and a half inches im only stopping because im pre diabetic im gonna cut for a month and get right back on
Ur probably pre diabetic cause of mk, u can just not run it as its not that important if ur gonna run peptides u can easily get aromasin so get that

• +1
Reactions: truecel12
I prefer to take in information in video format in these video they go over the clinical trials. Ive watched 300+ hours of content on hgh peptides etc I definitely don't know everything but from my research I don't believe I'm doing too much long-term harm to my body.
watched or read ur not gonna get much info from videos also no chance u watched 300 hours worth of videos on peptides when it takes like an hour to learn everything

watched or read ur not gonna get much info from videos also no chance u watched 300 hours worth of videos on peptides when it takes like an hour to learn everything
he probably spent a lot of the time wasted / not focused.

ive spent a decent amount of time researching as well, but mostly because i would get stressed and anxious af when i saw myself in a mirror and felt i had to do something, i guess it was mental masturbating

• +1
Reactions: Rigged

ive spent a decent amount of time researching as well, but mostly because i would get stressed and anxious af when i saw myself in a mirror and felt i had to do something, i guess it was mental masturbating
Feel u bro i look in the mirror then look at the chads on my ig reels and wanna rope

• +1
U dont need igf for height growth? This is why i didnt vote for u in the mogbattle jfl also when am i getting a 1v1
damn buddy, so not knowing something makes me less good looking, gg

damn buddy, so not knowing something makes me less good looking, gg
No i joke ur very sexy young man he just had better lower third ratios aside from being fat, its okay tho everyones learns stuff just dont be telling people stuff unless uve double checked as it changes someones whole understanding and view of something

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
No i joke ur very sexy young man he just had better lower third ratios aside from being fat, its okay tho everyones learns stuff just dont be telling people stuff unless uve double checked as it changes someones whole understanding and view of something
fair enough

The stack, ran this for 10 weeks
CJC1295 w/ dac 5mg per week
Mk677 25mg ed

Hexarlin 500mcg ed
Or
GHRP-2 700mcg-1mg ed
I switch between them to remain sensitive to both

17.0 (Very late bloomer puberty started ~15)
Starting height 5'9
Ending height 5'10 1/2
Both confirmed by doctor
dad height 6'4
mom height 5'2 (if my dad didn't like petite woman maybe id be taller)
15 year old brother height 6'1 (fuck that nigga)

Supplements
Vitamin D3 10000iu
zinc 100mg
magnesium glycinate 300mg
creatine 10g
nicotine (surprisingly a somatostatin inhibitor) 12-24mg per day
melatonin 0.5mg (a few times a week when I feel my estrogen is high)

Diet
very clean 3-5 meals a day 150-250g protein per day

Physical activity
1-3 sessions per day
this includes the gym my sport sprinting plyometrics and sometimes other stuff

Other
My wingspan went from 70in to 74in
My jaw grew slightly
My 🍆 gained noticeable girth (confirmed by girlfriend) (might just be holding water from the gh but still)
I got carpal tunnel symptoms waking up multiple times a night with my arms asleep
How’s the bloat?

Can you give source for mk677 and cjc

also if u run any kind of HGH, u have to run it for at least 14 weeks to see major results bc hgh takes time to take effect, 10 weeks mk677 cycle is pointless
tf is gonna happen am I gonna ungrow if I don't run it out 4 more weeks 😭

no fucking reason to run mk677 at 25mgs for growth, u get practically no gh boost after 10-15mgs, only thing going up after that is igf-1 which u dont need/want for height growth

mf has little to no idea what u are doing, research first
Horrible take.
25mg of MK-677 is the equivalent of 3-4IUs of GH, combine that with the fact that IGF-1 is elevated for 24 hrs.
Stacking it with Huperzine A is anecdotally shown to boost serum concentration even further.
And no, you shouldn't run for "atleast" a certain duration, the effects are instant depending on your genetics and receptivity.

most of it was learning about how growth plates work and other peds the peptides and gh might have been like 15% of my research and definitely some mental masturbating in there as well.

• +1
you need to understand you have to keep your e2 below a certain threshold, lowering it but still being above does nothing for you.
threshold? I only have aromasin do you think 12.5mg a day is sufficient?

threshold? I only have aromasin do you think 12.5mg a day is sufficient?
fuck no, not enough
it depends on your own factors. below 20ug is good but id aim for below 15.
for me, using indian pharma i had to use 3mg to experience low e2 sides, 1 and 2mg based of feels did nothing for me. its from a verified source from meso and thinksteroids.

fuck no, not enough
for me, using indian pharma i had to use 3mg to experience low e2 sides, 1 and 2mg based of feels did nothing for me. its from a verified source from meso and thinksteroids.
you're confusing me maybe you read wrong 12.5 mg

you're confusing me maybe you read wrong 12.5 mg
thats mb im retarded i forgot to clarify i was talking about arimidex
but 12.5 probably wont be enough for you unless you have very low t or low aromatase activity

fuck no, not enough
I started the asin recently im on 3mg ed and on day 4 my dick stopped working 😂. Im getting bloods on 2.5mg ed to see where that puts me.

I started the asin recently im on 3mg ed and on day 4 my dick stopped working 😂. Im getting bloods on 2.5mg ed to see where that puts me.
dick stopped working??? maybe nocebo? 3mg ed on aromasin is ridiculously low, i doubt that would put you into a range where you experience side effects. pubertal children (12-13) without ghd can tolerate 1mg adex easily

"

Safety​

Anastrozole was well tolerated and largely free of side effects. There were no differences between the groups on complete blood counts, urinalysis, or liver profiles. The frequency for adverse events (head and neck, respiratory, gastrointestinal, genitourinary, and musculoskeletal) was similar in both groups. There were seven serious adverse events; four were in the same subject who had repeated episodes of cyclical vomiting, diagnosed after extensive workup in gastroenterology as psychogenic emesis. Another fractured an arm after severe sports trauma, one had an elective forearm bone surgery from previous trauma before the study, and the last one had a septic arthritis from a presumed focus of sinus infection. All reported serious adverse events were in the anastrozole group, none were considered related to the study medication by the investigators, and in all, anastrozole was quickly resumed after hospital discharge."

"After the baseline visit, patients took 1 mg anastrozole (Arimidex) or placebo daily in addition to daily GH."

and aromasin is much weaker than arimidex mg for mg. id think it would be something else, hopefully your bloods will give you more insight.

explain to me how mk would ever be better than hgh.

think about it.

also "video" JFL avg 2024 user
57mg mk = 2.7iu gh, mks not better idk what that nigga talkn about but its still pretty nice

Oh shucks it seems ive already been here 😭

the pituitary output of a 13 year old compared to a 17 year old is basically the same
proof?
and even then, its not because of the pituitary output. you can replace your hgh anyway, its more so about the fact at 17 a lot of your plates are closed and others are on the cusp of closing. maybe youll get growth in your spine / clavicles but it will be nowhere near as much as somebody who is 13 who has all of their plates fully open. an ai will delay plate fusion by a few months, unless you are taking your e2 to suicidal levels

I prefer to take in information in video format in these video they go over the clinical trials. Ive watched 300+ hours of content on hgh peptides etc I definitely don't know everything but from my research I don't believe I'm doing too much long-term harm to my body.
the problem is that these guys have biases. you dont eat the shit of a tiger because it was originally a steak.
and "300+ hours" of content on youtube, you were not paying attention for all of that, and theres only so much on youtube. you might have some good ideas but you are definitely not informed enough if you havent even glanced at clinical trials and studies.

i wish you luck on your journey tbh. your doing more than most people on this forum will. but be careful, and when you look back dont kill yourself.

derek, the person who made the blog is one of the most knowledgeable people when it comes to peds he owns https://marekhealth.com https://gorillamind.com/ I trust his information is high quality and accurate.
his supplements are bad quality, he has good information but a lot of his advice isnt the best. for hair loss he believes in nizoral as a first line hairloss treatment (JFL), and he is very pro sarm. he owns a trt clinic.

if your using steroids, hes a very good source of information. but the problem is, his goals arent the same as yours. hes using mk677 for hair loss and bodybuilding, both of which only ask for about 0.8ius of hgh or a few mg of mk677. if you think you are going to gain anything substantial at how much you are running and how old you are, then unlucky i guess.

ghrelin is neuroprotective so If anything it is making me smarter, and for cortisol I could add in ashwagandha to combat that.
ghrelin is not fucking neuroprotective. maybe in parkinsons disease but not during puberty. i know what you did, you literally googled "is ghrelin neuroprotective" :lul::lul::lul:, and it said that it was, but you didnt read the part where it said in parkinsons disease. ghrelin is notably neuroprotective specifically after cerebral ischemia, aka NOT DURING PUBERTY. "making me smarter" this is what i meant by you havent been researching enough. 300+ hours dont mean much if you still believe in mk677 and shit like "ghrelin is neuroprotective".

and i want to warn you about a problem for ashwagandha, most vendors are SCAMMING DRAVIDIANS. most herbal / mushroom supplements are faked or/and contain large amounts of heavy metals. if you find a good source of ashwagandha, then good job then.

i know im flaming the shit out of you, but genuinely, you are still a kid. i dont want you to fuck yourself up majorly because of niggas on an indian incel forum.

tf is gonna happen am I gonna ungrow if I don't run it out 4 more weeks 😭
the thing thats going to happen is that the growth you got is either normal growth or accelerated normal growth.

EVEN IN STUDIUS USING HIGH DOSE HGH (6-8IUS FOR TINY ASS EARLY TEENS) WITH HIGH DOSE AIS (2.5MG LETRO) IT TAKES UPWARDS OF 8 MONTHS FOR THEM TO DEVIATE IN HEIGHT PERCENTILES FROM CONTROL.

I GARUN FUCKING TEE YOU YOUR 10 WEEK MK677 CYCLE WITH NO AI DIDNT DO SHIT

statistically im taller than 99% of men im chilling tbh
dude 6'4 is insane to me. i got bored so i frauded to 6'0 1 day and it was mindblowing, people look at you differently. at 5'10 every fucker tries to stare you down even if your the same height / taller but at 6'0 you really are just another class, almost nobody wants to make eye contact with you unless they are taller or same height.

• +1
Reactions: Van
Oh shucks it seems ive already been here 😭
just realized as well :lul::lul:
but this forum is a joke. nothing useful anymore, only thing left is recycled old informations or retarded greycels that cant use google.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rigged and Van
dude 6'4 is insane to me. i got bored so i frauded to 6'0 1 day and it was mindblowing, people look at you differently. at 5'10 every fucker tries to stare you down even if your the same height / taller but at 6'0 you really are just another class, almost nobody wants to make eye contact with you unless they are taller or same height.
life yeah

??? 300+ hours of research for what you fucking retard
I didn't do any research on ais because I originally didn't think I needed one

• JFL
dick stopped working??? maybe nocebo? 3mg ed on aromasin is ridiculously low, i doubt that would put you into a range where you experience side effects. pubertal children (12-13) without ghd can tolerate 1mg adex easily
stopped working is an exaggeration, I can't get it much harder then like 75% and I can't stay hard for more than a few minutes

the thing thats going to happen is that the growth you got is either normal growth or accelerated normal growth.

EVEN IN STUDIUS USING HIGH DOSE HGH (6-8IUS FOR TINY ASS EARLY TEENS) WITH HIGH DOSE AIS (2.5MG LETRO) IT TAKES UPWARDS OF 8 MONTHS FOR THEM TO DEVIATE IN HEIGHT PERCENTILES FROM CONTROL.

I GARUN FUCKING TEE YOU YOUR 10 WEEK MK677 CYCLE WITH NO AI DIDNT DO SHIT
growth is growth ill take it 😂😂

ghrelin is not fucking neuroprotective. maybe in parkinsons disease but not during puberty. i know what you did, you literally googled "is ghrelin neuroprotective" :lul::lul::lul:, and it said that it was, but you didnt read the part where it said in parkinsons disease. ghrelin is notably neuroprotective specifically after cerebral ischemia, aka NOT DURING PUBERTY. "making me smarter" this is what i meant by you havent been researching enough. 300+ hours dont mean much if you still believe in mk677 and shit like "ghrelin is neuroprotective".

and i want to warn you about a problem for ashwagandha, most vendors are SCAMMING DRAVIDIANS. most herbal / mushroom supplements are faked or/and contain large amounts of heavy metals. if you find a good source of ashwagandha, then good job then.

i know im flaming the shit out of you, but genuinely, you are still a kid. i dont want you to fuck yourself up majorly because of niggas on an indian incel forum.
I haven't done the ashwagandha

The only reason I got into growing taller is because I know my time to grow is limited and I know I have to genetics to be at LEAST 6ft (my little brother is 6'1 and my dad is 6'4).

for my next stack im going to use real hgh but im not gonna push the ai too hard because of the extreme brain fog and lethargy.

his supplements are bad quality, he has good information but a lot of his advice isnt the best. for hair loss he believes in nizoral as a first line hairloss treatment (JFL), and he is very pro sarm. he owns a trt clinic.

if your using steroids, hes a very good source of information. but the problem is, his goals arent the same as yours. hes using mk677 for hair loss and bodybuilding, both of which only ask for about 0.8ius of hgh or a few mg of mk677. if you think you are going to gain anything substantial at how much you are running and how old you are, then unlucky i guess.
The mk+cjc is equivalent to ~4-6iu of endogenous gh they work very synergistically together. Originally I researching how to take steroids without stunting my growth and thats were 80% of my research has been.

the problem is that these guys have biases. you dont eat the shit of a tiger because it was originally a steak.
and "300+ hours" of content on youtube, you were not paying attention for all of that, and theres only so much on youtube. you might have some good ideas but you are definitely not informed enough if you havent even glanced at clinical trials and studies.

i wish you luck on your journey tbh. your doing more than most people on this forum will. but be careful, and when you look back dont kill yourself.
what are some things I should avoid to not kill myself haha