Heightmaxxing new method (OVERPOWERED)

D

Deleted member 44779

Silver
precisely 2 months ago i was fasting and went out to push a car stuck in the ice, i pushed so hard i passed out and hit my head, i got stitches and nothing happened i thought. Then i started to feel taller i was already 1 inch taller after 2 weeks, i was 6’4 and now i am 6’7 even my feet and hands doubled in size. Is this the new method to heightmax? Maybe its time to smash the back of ur head with a hammer to produce more hgh

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: future_mogger, sayi, Deleted member 51465 and 3 others
no thats how you got your schizophrenia

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: future_mogger, Roost, smoth and 2 others
no thats how you got your schizophrenia
Do not listen to this guy humans are always going to gatekeep because nobody wants you to be better

• JFL
Reactions: sayi and Tenshi
did your face become ogre like

do that on tibias/femur somehow so perceived height goes up too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44779
i wish this happened to me

are your parents tall

Hypopituitarism is when there isn't enough of one or more of the pituitary hormones.

• +1
Reactions: triggr
Hypopituitarism is when there isn't enough of one or more of the pituitary hormones.
OP just got exposed as low IQ

precisely 2 months ago i was fasting and went out to push a car stuck in the ice, i pushed so hard i passed out and hit my head, i got stitches and nothing happened i thought. Then i started to feel taller i was already 1 inch taller after 2 weeks, i was 6’4 and now i am 6’7 even my feet and hands doubled in size. Is this the new method to heightmax? Maybe its time to smash the back of ur head with a hammer to produce more hgh

I don’t get it, doesn’t the article literally contradict what ur trying to say lol

Are you suggesting knocking your head forced your pineal gland to start pumping out HGH like your still growing?

Are you suggesting knocking your head forced your pineal gland to start pumping out HGH like your still growing?
YES EXACTLY

can I get a shoutout in your obituary?

Despite this thread being a joke, I think it’s worth mentioning ppl with pineal gland issues are able to grow post closure.
Yes bro ur absolutely correct but this is not a joke.

bro is setting people up for failure 😂

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 44779