Help estimate my bf

arnold and rock has wide hiips
aswell
arnold had a 57 inch chest, 22 inch arms, large masculine ribcage, and a 24+ inch bideltoid in his prime

arnold actually has narrow hips proportional to his body and especially good for being 6'2
Cae4f31ad9d09c998018426128540503

he did have a blocky waist, but his hips are very masculine and align with his large ribcage.

the rock has a MASSIVE bideltoid 25"+ easily, 6'5 and ALSO has good masculine hip structure ESPECIALLY for his size and height
A788ecd8d1f9213218a5beb8565ca435

do u see the pattern? AESTHETICS = WIDE BIDELTOID, HIPS NARROWER THAN WAIST, AND RIBCAGE ALIGNED OR WIDER THAN HIPS
NOTICE THE PATTERN?

YOU on the other hand have the most brutal anatomy possible, extremely feminine, waist and ribcage smaller than your hips, and nonexistent bideltoid

BLUD COMPARED HIMSELF TO ARNOLD AND THE ROCK LMFAOOOOOOOO :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
i can't with this forum 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

arnold had a 57 inch chest, 22 inch arms, large masculine ribcage, and a 24+ inch bideltoid in his prime

arnold actually has narrow hips proportional to his body and especially good for being 6'2
View attachment 2502572
he did have a blocky waist, but his hips are very masculine and align with his large ribcage.

the rock has a MASSIVE bideltoid 25"+ easily, 6'5 and ALSO has good masculine hip structure ESPECIALLY for his size and height
View attachment 2502589

do u see the pattern? AESTHETICS = WIDE BIDELTOID, HIPS NARROWER THAN WAIST, AND RIBCAGE ALIGNED OR WIDER THAN HIPS
NOTICE THE PATTERN?

YOU on the other hand have the most brutal anatomy possible, extremely feminine, waist and ribcage smaller than your hips, and nonexistent bideltoid

BLUD COMPARED HIMSELF TO ARNOLD AND THE ROCK LMFAOOOOOOOO :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Just have IFBB pro genetics to offset hips theory.

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
l

View attachment 2502572

View attachment 2502589

NOTICE THE PATTERN?

You are actually retarded,imagine telling someone to dont lift,how sad ur life can be

View attachment 2502572

View attachment 2502589

NOTICE THE PATTERN?

i still mog ur whole bloodline buddy calm it down

my bf is like 20% so you’re prob 40% i’m guessing
3BF3472D D8AF 4050 9743 6F4363BEA0DA

64.9 KG peak my weight 175 cm / 5"9 weight

No pump in the photo,whats my bodyfat and how low do u think i need to go to kgs ? 60 kgs?
Holy shit, get some abs asap man.

No pump in the photo,whats my bodyfat and how low do u think i need to go to kgs ? 60 kgs?
@UndiagnosedSchizo

Klinefelters
go to the doctor

Brutal man, take care

skinny fat.
yea whatever jew haters, he might be jewish but at least he's a cool one.

Unironically test for klinefelters

Unironically test for klinefelters
I know this site is full of idiots but wide hips doesnt mean you have this syndrome Lol. does everyone on this site learned 1 thing and keep repeating it ? Im 5"9 ppl with kline are tall and they have small testicles