Help Me Create A Detailed Looks Score Algorithm

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Looks theory is very complex, and there's a lot of debate about different attributes. JBW theory, tallcels are volcels, face > muscles, etc etc. What I am attempting to create is a formula that takes every attribute into account and gives you a final score, which tells you your standing.

Rate Your Face 1-10
Rate Your Height (5'8" & below = 0, add 1 pt for each inch, I'm thinking after 6'6" height gains are negligible)
Rate Your Frame 1-10 *Need detailed oriented looksmaxxers to provide measurements to help rate frame

Total Score (I'm too lazy to do the math this is just an example of how the final score ranges would look):
27+ CHAD
23-26 Chadlite
16-22 Normie
0-15 Incel

I also need Race incorporated as well. For example white is 10pts, black is 8 pts, aboriginal 0 pts, etc. You guys can debate on that. I need help creating these scores.

Any other factors you can think of let me know. Also maybe we can add NT levels, wealth, and social status to the formula?

Let's see what we can do!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
@BeautifulBones ?
in all seriousness
> Any other factors you can think of let me know. Also maybe we can add NT levels, wealth, and social status to the formula?
no, this would be factored in calculating SMV, not looks score

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
lol your rating system makes no sense if applied. According to your system a 5'8 guy with a 10/10 face has the same smv as 0/10 deformed tall guy.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, Yummyinmytummy, theropeking and 2 others
lol your rating system makes no sense if applied. According to your system a 5'8 guy with a 10/10 face has the same smv as 0/10 deformed tall guy.
"(I'm too lazy to do the math this is just an example of how the final score ranges would look)
"
I was just trying to show that at the end you would have a score and we would assign score ranges to looks levels.

• +1
Reactions: TeaGuy
"(I'm too lazy to do the math this is just an example of how the final score ranges would look)
"
I was just trying to show that at the end you would have a score and we would assign score ranges to looks levels.
Over for lazycels

This means a 5'10 Chad with a 10/10 face and body would be a normie, you didn't think this through very well, did you, you fat retard?

This isn't needed. Go on Tinder for a month and simply count the number of girls you end up sleeping with. Compare this number to other guys and that is how you rank.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Tbh, no point in these things.
If you want to find out your standing with women, ask them out.
No guide will give you a more accurate idea of how people perceive you than actually going outside and interacting with them.

a 5'10" man with an 8 PSL face will get treated SIGNIFICANTLY better than a 5 PSL that is 6'4"

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 245
I'd be willing to write a simple program if y'all want. It won't be anything related to scanning an image like BeautifulBones, but it will tally up the scores based on user input. This way, there won't be any guess work.

I'd be willing to write a simple program if y'all want. It won't be anything related to scanning an image like BeautifulBones, but it will tally up the scores based on user input. This way, there won't be any guess work.
Just some quick javascript?

Just some quick javascript?
TBH, I was probably going to use c# or VB, I haven't used much of JavaScript. Would a webapp be better or one where you guys can just download on your pc

TBH, I was probably going to use c# or VB, I haven't used much of JavaScript. Would a webapp be better or one where you guys can just download on your pc
I mean wouldnt it be easiest to use a html file as an attachment on a comment directly on the site? I just said js because its the only language i kind of know

Height 2x multiplicator
frame 3x multiplicator
face 4x multiplicator

/3

This means a 5'10 Chad with a 10/10 face and body would be a normie, you didn't think this through very well, did you, you fat retard?
I was just trying to show that at the end you would have a score and we would assign score ranges to looks levels."
Make sure to read. Also, this post is asking for help, which you provided none. Thanks.
------

Height 2x multiplicator
frame 3x multiplicator
face 4x multiplicator

/3
Now this is the type of response I'm looking for. Any thoughts on race?
a 5'10" man with an 8 PSL face will get treated SIGNIFICANTLY better than a 5 PSL that is 6'4"
I agree. I just made a rough sketch as an example. I'm asking for help on developing the perfect formula.

• +1
Reactions: UndercovrNormie
I mean wouldnt it be easiest to use a html file as an attachment on a comment directly on the site? I just said js because its the only language i kind of know
I know HTML and CSS, so I think I could do this too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701
I was just trying to show that at the end you would have a score and we would assign score ranges to looks levels."
Make sure to read. Also, this post is asking for help, which you provided none. Thanks.
------

I agree. I just made a rough sketch as an example. I'm asking for help on developing the perfect formula.

You dont take the ethnicity consideration when rating people objectively.

Tbh

Face 7-8/10
Height 6'3 = +7
Frame 22.5 bidelt, 12 inch waist width
@SHARK u ogre how do I calcio my score from frame

I'm thinking after 6'6" height gains are negligible

Try like 6'3...you're deluded if you think girls really care about the difference in heights after that point. It seems like they do because every guy adds 2 inches. (depends on location tho)

Try like 6'3...you're deluded if you think girls really care about the difference in heights after that point. It seems like they do because every guy adds 2 inches. (depends on location tho)
Yep I'm changing that.
Face 7-8/10
Height 6'3 = +7
Frame 22.5 bidelt, 12 inch waist width
@SHARK u ogre how do I calcio my score from frame
We need to find the deltoid/hip ratio (higher the better), and then emphasize overall larger deltoids/hips is better. Cuz you can have a good deltoid/hip ratio but be a twig.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Looks theory is very complex, and there's a lot of debate about different attributes. JBW theory, tallcels are volcels, face > muscles, etc etc. What I am attempting to create is a formula that takes every attribute into account and gives you a final score, which tells you your standing.

Rate Your Face 1-10
Rate Your Height
(5'8" & below = 0, add 1 pt for each inch, I'm thinking after 6'6" height gains are negligible)
Rate Your Frame 1-10 *Need detailed oriented looksmaxxers to provide measurements to help rate frame

Total Score (I'm too lazy to do the math this is just an example of how the final score ranges would look):
27+ CHAD
23-26 Chadlite
16-22 Normie
0-15 Incel

I also need Race incorporated as well. For example white is 10pts, black is 8 pts, aboriginal 0 pts, etc. You guys can debate on that. I need help creating these scores.

Any other factors you can think of let me know. Also maybe we can add NT levels, wealth, and social status to the formula?

Let's see what we can do!

Good plan . Few suggestions

Face needs way more weightage
I think after 6-3” height gains are negligible tbh
Frame , muscle mass and body fat all three need separate scales

Race is important . Agree white 10, black 8, Latino 6, Native American / Pacific Islander 3, curry 0, rice cel minus 1.

Also add status and money in the equation . Not much points . Probably like 0-3 for money ( unless a multi millionaire then gets 10 points ) , same with status .

Might add something for skin quality and dick size

Good plan . Few suggestions

Face needs way more weightage
I think after 6-3” height gains are negligible tbh
Frame , muscle mass and body fat all three need separate scales

Race is important . Agree white 10, black 8, Latino 6, Native American / Pacific Islander 3, curry 0, rice cel minus 1.

Also add status and money in the equation . Not much points . Probably like 0-3 for money ( unless a multi millionaire then gets 10 points ) , same with status .

Might add something for skin quality and dick size
Bro. Rice is 0 and Curry is minus 1.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Just make a python 2 program to calculate your subhumanity theory

------

If it's out of 30, your score could start at 15, with numbers lower than 5 lowering your score and numbers higher than it add to your score (the scores are way too harsh, though: lower than 5 is incel tier, 10-17 would be normies and 20 as a chadlite seems a lot more reasonable)