her friends dont like me because im black and i pretty much have 0 chance with her

D

Deleted member 30344

Iron
just found this out recently.
just some info about me: im a tall ass somali nigga (height saves me lol) and im probably brutally average (usually get rated 4-5). my crush in school is some indian girl who i found cute , we spoke a bit in one of our classes and we hit it off. we would talk quite a bit for 2 weeks until one day she just ghosted me for 2 days and when i tried to speak to her she just looked uncomfortable. i accepted the L and i thought i fucked everything up.

a couple months after and ive made lots of new friends during the 2022/23 year ( covid made me a complete loner ) and i became friends with many new people. i told my friends that i go to the gym in my school that i used to like her and it basically got around in my friend group, and one indian girl that i know pretty well who knew her told me some brutal ass info.

basically she told her indian friends about me, and off the bat they did not like me ( i've never spoken to them in my life ), they said i look like im in a gang and a bad person and made up some dumbass "icks" to prove that im trash. they were also racist to me saying my skin was dirty.

i had my senior prom a couple days ago and the indian girl i knew sat near my crushes friends. i was at the dance floor dancing with a bunch of the black students at our school to rap/afro beat songs, and she apparently wanted to approach me, but her friends were saying no and just went on a racist rant on me, saying im a black monkey, he probably listens to these songs and acts like a thug, they all smell like weed, i'd probably fuck her and leave her, etc. i would've spoken to her but all they did was keep her occupied and give me weird looks.

i shouldnt let this bother me but this is the most brutal thing that has ever happened to me. i've never spoken to her friends, i never cause trouble, i dont do any of that thug/gang shit or do drugs. literally just happened because im fucking black and somali.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Crusile, Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 29581 and 3 others
just some info about me: im a tall ass somali nigga (height saves me lol) and im probably brutally average (usually get rated 4-5). my crush in school is some indian girl who i found cute , we spoke a bit in one of our classes and we hit it off. we would talk quite a bit for 2 weeks until one day she just ghosted me for 2 days and when i tried to speak to her she just looked uncomfortable. i accepted the L and i thought i fucked everything up.

a couple months after and ive made lots of new friends during the 2022/23 year ( covid made me a complete loner ) and i became friends with many new people. i told my friends that i go to the gym in my school that i used to like her and it basically got around in my friend group, and one indian girl that i know pretty well who knew her told me some brutal ass info.

basically she told her indian friends about me, and off the bat they did not like me ( i've never spoken to them in my life ), they said i look like im in a gang and a bad person and made up some dumbass "icks" to prove that im trash. they were also racist to me saying my skin was dirty.

i had my senior prom a couple days ago and the indian girl i knew sat near my crushes friends. i was at the dance floor dancing with a bunch of the black students at our school to rap/afro beat songs, and she apparently wanted to approach me, but her friends were saying no and just went on a racist rant on me, saying im a black monkey, he probably listens to these songs and acts like a thug, they all smell like weed, i'd probably fuck her and leave her, etc. i would've spoken to her but all they did was keep her occupied and give me weird looks.

i shouldnt let this bother me but this is the most brutal thing that has ever happened to me. i've never spoken to her friends, i never cause trouble, i dont do any of that thug/gang shit or do drugs. literally just happened because im fucking black and somali.
South asians are the most racist people on the planet water.

never thought racism would ever hurt me this bad
Theres only one way blacks can ever be free

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Deleted member 24278

Cute pepe the frog

Not a word

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
I saw the title and thought it was a @GilfHunter thread jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27511

just read this

nigga you are literally me tf?

>Somali
>Saved by height
>School full of Indians
>Loner during covid
>Brutal victim of the Jane and Finch stereotypes
>Rejected by Indian girl

If you're Canadian too that'll really sell it.

just read this

nigga you are literally me tf?

>Somali
>Saved by height
>School full of Indians
>Loner during covid
>Brutal victim of the Jane and Finch stereotypes
>Rejected by Indian girl

If you're Canadian too that'll really sell i

holy shit i’m canadian too but not from jnf 🤝

• Love it
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
also this is your new avi
Tupac Drake

2Pac and Drake 10x more iconic than your current avi

i have 0 idea how 2 change my pfp on mobile, so i’ll change it when i’m on pc. also do u have discord?
ai I'll add you

gonna be real I think you're a psyop by my friends to spy on me jfl, you seem to much like me to be real

ai I'll add you

gonna be real I think you're a psyop by my friends to spy on me jfl, you seem to much like me to be real
lmao i would never put my friends on bp