Hey guys, Chang here.

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Kraken
Woah, this place is pretty crowded. So what do you guys do here... wait, what is that?

What are those needles, are you injecting dude? You're... "heightmaxxing" ?

Bro, I told you all you have to do is smile more and chicks will throw themselves at you. C'mon, let's go to the club together this Saturday, find you a match. If you put yourself out there you wouldn't be single any longer. See you on Saturday.

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
you do worse on tinder than average white men

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, CupOfCoffee and Extra Chromosome
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
jfl people keep forgetting that personality is the biggest looksmaxx

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Autist, Extra Chromosome and ElliotRodgerJr
He's nothing compared to this

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JellyBelly, Autist, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
I even have drugs for that
You should start a pharmaceutical retailer focused on looksmaxing drugs/supplements. I will be one of your investors, it could become huge due to the rising demand for looksmaxing solutions in the age of Tinder and runaway hypergamy.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
You should start a pharmaceutical retailer focused on looksmaxing drugs/supplements. I will be one of your investors, it could become huge due to the rising demand for looksmaxing solutions in the age of Tinder and runaway hypergamy.
Becoming a research chemical vendor requires extensive study and preparation of stealth techniques. My top HGH supplier sells worldwide for 17 years now with no issue. tbh ngl, just take it into account in the future.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084
Now I understand the Taiping rebellion, Chinese foids were foaming over Hong Xiuquan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back