High tier normie is not enough as an autist

Deleted member 11770

Deleted member 11770

Zephir
You need to be chad to compensate for this death sentence. So if you're autistic and at least normie looking with a good base, you have nothing to loose.
Go all in. Try to reach at least the chadlite level, that's where there's hope for you.

If you ascend by like 25, at least you have some good years left and can slay a bit despite your aspieness.

But reaching that chadlite level is crucial. And I'm not talking about normie guys on here being called chadlites.
A true chadlite is pretty rare and will get plenty of Iois.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Melo95, Deleted member 14957, sytyl and 10 others
whats iois?

You need to be chad to compensate for this death sentence. So if you're autistic and at least normie looking with a good base, you have nothing to loose.
Go all in. Try to reach at least the chadlite level, that's where there's hope for you.

If you ascend by like 25, at least you have some good years left and can slay a bit despite your aspieness.

But reaching that chadlite level is crucial. And I'm not talking about normie guys on here being called chadlites.
A true chadlite is pretty rare and will get plenty of Iois.
i have iois i am chadlite :sneaky::sneaky:
yes i am:what::what:

non chad autist = incel

even at my prime i got nothing, not even a kiss

of course if i was chad i would

but high tier normie / chadlite isnt enough

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9
im autistic HTN, borderline chadlite and con confirm. I get plenty of IOIs in clubs but im too awkward to do anything. The only time I've had success with women is when they've literally thrown themselfs onto me like borderline rape.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
im autistic HTN, borderline chadlite and con confirm. I get plenty of IOIs in clubs but im too awkward to do anything. The only time I've had success with women is when they've literally thrown themselfs onto me like borderline rape.
yea sounds like me, jfl dude just wave to them to dance or smtn youre cucking yourself

yea sounds like me, jfl dude just wave to them to dance or smtn youre cucking yourself
yeah dude. On saturday there was a group of 3 girls, all HTB-stacylite and they were trying to send me signals by dancing in front of me, staring at me etc. But i'm just too much of a autist to do anything. They eventually just gave up and went away.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
yeah dude. On saturday there was a group of 3 girls, all HTB-stacylite and they were trying to send me signals by dancing in front of me, staring at me etc. But i'm just too much of a autist to do anything. They eventually just gave up and went away.
I also see guys that are less attractive than me but just very confident hooking up with girls and it just pisses me off

the difference between htn and chadlite is night and day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770
this has nothing to do with autism ffs

ur just scared as fuck, which is understandable if ur a kissless virgin and/or have shit self-esteem/confidence.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem