High-value men vs ‘high-value’ women and the demise of male-female relations in the west featuring Andrew Tate

mirin ur entrepreneurship and taking advantage of his current popularity, which is fucking huge atm, good job man
thanks brother you should hop on the bandwagon as well, i got the first 45k views in legit 1 day of brainless posting, i just steal vids from other people doing the same thing and repost, which is basically what they're doing too but they got it from actual tate content.

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
While you are right OP, amnesia really is an aspie frauding manlet who doesn't have fully chad energy; the mentality of a chad (<3 you, Amnesia)

Secondly, there is some merit to the PUA redpill characterization of shit tests; girls do not compete with men (or each other) physically and so use words as their weapon. Insults to Chad are simply rejection rage

Finally, all this is part of the plan to destroy advanced western societies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Deleted member 17676, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
you should see his clips on freshandfit podcast, there has been maybe 1 intellegent woman. and by intellegent i means smarter than other women. those bimbos are still at most like the 30th percentile of male intellegence.

they are incapable of listening to logic its fucking embarassing, he has some kinda dumb takes once in a while, like sushi is for girls :lul:but overall hes a fucking G and hes making money for hella teens and young men, im following his advice with my youtube channel. i post tate shorts and its working pretty damn well

View attachment 1758260

:ogre: peep the stats :ogre:
That’s literally what he tells people in his “war room” to do. The guy is everywhere on social media through this pyramid scheme. Now there are people like yourself who aren’t involved in the war room but want the attention, views etc so help for free lol.

Literally turning him into a famous celebrity. He already has money, decent looks(tall, athletic) now he just needs status

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, ROTTING, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
That’s literally what he tells people in his “war room” to do. The guy is everywhere on social media through this pyramid scheme. Now there are people like yourself who aren’t involved in the war room but want the attention, views etc so help for free lol.

Literally turning him into a famous celebrity. He already has money, decent looks(tall, athletic) now he just needs status
the dudes in his war room dont need to post shit on youtube lol :lul:

his university doesnt promise some crazy shit it just gives you the info to make money online, on paper it definitely seems like a pyramid scheme but theres good shit in there. im getting hella youtube attention just from his advice and i havent even bought the program :ogre:

The Trigger Don is a centimillionaire he doesnt need a pyramid scheme

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Tbh I like Cobra Tate, at least gives some valuble financial and entrrpreneurship advices and isn't bluepilled. Of course his belive sistem might not be right 100%. But good source of inspiration.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, hypergamy, Ineffable and 1 other person
I will legit outright refuse to LTR a girl who’s had a one night stand, even if this excludes 99% of my options.
Delusional cope. You will accept roastie with a +50 body count if she lowers her standards enough to be open to an LTR with you.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Endocrinemaxxer, Manletmachine, Marsiere214 and 8 others
B-b-but Tate has a recessed jaw, a bad eye area and is bald so, therefore, he cannot be seen as high value!! :soy:-> I will not be entertaining any retards in this thread who use this type of rhetoric, thinking that ONLY looks matter and have little/no clue of how the actual world works.
When did this forum get so redpilled:redpill:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Orbeck of Vinheim, Deleted member 14262 and 6 others
This is all my own opinion btw. Everyone’s to each their own

There’s no such thing as high quality woman.. woman don’t come out the womb “high quality” unless you’re just talking about looks.. but that’s surface level mindset

You make her high quality based on your own standards & how she benefits your life & your program

Even if you’re doing everything right in the LTR there’s nothing you can do to stop her urges / impulses

It has nothing to do with you. It’s based off her own selfish desires

You cannot control women, you can only influence, guide & lead them

So if she cheats don’t get mad lol understand it what was out of her own selfish desire & charge her to the game

How will you test whether or not she’s has a one night stand before you met her?

How do you know she’s not putting on an act just to get you to like her more & possibly secure an LTR?

Unless you’re EXCLUSIVELY dating virgins, most chicks have already had some form of a ONS.. whether she was drunk or it was a regular hookup

And if you’re smart & have self awareness any guy would steer away from women who get drunk on a weekly basis & is eliminated from the LTR vetting process

Her attachment & emotions to you lol

Have we not seen Love Island?

New chads come in the villa, some girls turn others didn’t why? Because they’re already attached & have an emotional bond to the guy they’re with

Exhibit A: Tasha & Andrew vs Charlie

Its the same way how you made your night out thread where you met this chick who would’ve cheated on her bf with you

Her DESIRE to cheat on her bf with YOU was more important than losing the LTR

And she was probably not even that sexually / behaviorally attracted to him in the first place so that’ll make it worse

It all goes back to selfishness.

This whole “Chad will come in & steal your gf” is a meme.. unless you’re the most beta, needy, feminine bitch ass nigga she’s ever met :pepefrown:

Inb4 cope, you’re :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:, it’s all about looks

@Gargantuan delete any derailing comments if needed

There’s no such thing as high quality woman.. woman don’t come out the womb “high quality” unless you’re just talking about looks.. but that’s surface level mindset
By high quality, I mean a girl:

Who was raised in a good family
Who a feminine personality
Who isn't an attention / validation whore
Who has morals + values
Who is intelligent
Who isn't selfish
Who doesn't give in to peer pressure
Who doesn't have whore friends

ect ect

Girls who possesses these things are way more rare than a GL girl. For an LTR, shit like this (among other things) is so much more important than how she looks. Obviously you have to still be attracted to her

It's not about controlling women

You want a girl who does this shit because she wants to, not you. There's no point in trying to change a girl, you can't make a whore into a housewife.

Love island girls are bottom of the barrel scum. But that being said, most girls are like that. You shouldn't be trying to LTR girls who act like them, or girls who watch that trash.

How will you test whether or not she’s has a one night stand before you met her?
Of course you will never truly know, but you can get a pretty good idea

For most girls, their true colours come out when they're drunk. You need to see how she acts when drunk,

how does she behave?
What's her response to guys approaching her?
Is she responsible or out of control?
Is she begging for attention from others around her, especially chads?

Another huge indicator is social media.
What does she post on there?
Who does she follow?
What does she like?
What are her stories like?
Does she even have a social media?

Based on stuff like this, you can test the validity of her claims if you hang around her enough. With time, most girls will crack and show you their true colours.

I can tell you about my experience if you're interested. My gf now is the only girl I've ever LTRd

At that time I could've much slayed whenever I wanted, so if I was going to commit to someone, I had to make sure 100% it was the right choice.

I met my gf by pure and utter luck. Me and my friend at uni went on facebook to find another 3 people to live with for final year in the house hunting group. And one girl contacted me and we met up to see them (my gf wasn't there at the time tho), but they ended up liking us and we agreed to share the house for final year with the other 3 housemates. My gf ended up being one of my housemates. She had literally broken up with her boyfriend the week before (pure luck again). Because I was able to see what she was up to 24/7 since we lived in the same house, I realised she was unicorn tier. She had 0 social media, hated any form of attention from guys, dressed modestly despite her insane physique, didn't waste her time watching garbage like love island. After I realised the potential, I began 'gaming' her. It took me 2 months to do it. Because I lived with her and went out with her, she was easy to screen. I could see her behavior when drunk, how she reacted when guys/chads approached her, how she treated my Chad housemate ect ect

We kissed for the first time 2 months in but didn't have sex for another month. I pressured her to see how she reacted but she didn't do it which was a good sign. (she later then told me that it took her 6 months to have sex with her first boyfriend, tho i mog him to oblivion)

Over the course of the year, I never saw her entertain any guys that approached her, she didnt kiss any guy at any club. Barely drank alcohol in excess, was focused on studying and achieving top grades. Never had social media, doesnt watch tv ect From the thousands of girls I've met in my life, I never met anyone like her, she's like the complete opposite of a modern western girl. From the point we had sex, it took me another 6 months to screen her properly. I had to ensure with absolute certainty that it was the right decision to make. The fact that we lived together made it super easy too since I could pretty much see what she was doing, most guys wont have this luxury.

Before anyone says "She must be ugly!! :soy::soy:"

She's probably HTB facially. But with a Stacy body + a summer lynn hart tier ass identical to this

Her face is like a mix between these two:

@Pinhead Returns and @6ft4 have seen her so they can confirm

All this being said, there's nothing wrong with getting a lower quality LTR for consistent sex if you're having trouble slaying. Just don't take the relationship too seriously, don't invest too much ect

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, AscendingHero, Marsiere214 and 11 others
Delusional cope. You will accept roastie with a +50 body count if she lowers her standards enough to be open to an LTR with you.
Hilarious bro

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14262, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person

Who has morals + values
Who is intelligent
Who isn't selfish

ect ect

Girls who possesses these things are way more rare than a GL girl. For an LTR, shit like this (among other things) is so much more important than how she looks. Obviously you have to still be attracted to her

You want a girl who does this shit because she wants to, not you. There's no point in trying to change a girl, you can't make a whore into a housewife.

Love island girls are bottom of the barrel scum. But that being said, most girls are like that. You shouldn't be trying to LTR girls who act like them, or girls who watch that trash.

For most girls, their true colours come out when they're drunk. You need to see how she acts when drunk,

how does she behave?

Who does she follow?
What does she like?

Based on stuff like this, you can test the validity of her claims if you hang around her enough. With time, most girls will crack and show you their true colours.

I can tell you about my experience if you're interested. My gf now is the only girl I've ever LTRd

At that time I could've much slayed whenever I wanted, so if I was going to commit to someone, I had to make sure 100% it was the right choice.

I met my gf by pure and utter luck. Me and my friend at uni went on facebook to find another 3 people to live with for final year in the house hunting group. And one girl contacted me and we met up to see them (my gf wasn't there at the time tho), but they ended up liking us and we agreed to share the house for final year with the other 3 housemates. My gf ended up being one of my housemates. She had literally broken up with her boyfriend the week before (pure luck again). Because I was able to see what she was up to 24/7 since we lived in the same house, I realised she was unicorn tier. She had 0 social media, hated any form of attention from guys, dressed modestly despite her insane physique, didn't waste her time watching garbage like love island. After I realised the potential, I began 'gaming' her. It took me 2 months to do it. Because I lived with her and went out with her, she was easy to screen. I could see her behavior when drunk, how she reacted when guys/chads approached her, how she treated my Chad housemate ect ect

We kissed for the first time 2 months in but didn't have sex for another month. I pressured her to see how she reacted but she didn't do it which was a good sign. (she later then told me that it took her 6 months to have sex with her first boyfriend, tho i mog him to oblivion)

Over the course of the year, I never saw her entertain any guys that approached her, she didnt kiss any guy at any club. Barely drank alcohol in excess, was focused on studying and achieving top grades. Never had social media, doesnt watch tv ect From the thousands of girls I've met in my life, I never met anyone like her, she's like the complete opposite of a modern western girl. From the point we had sex, it took me another 6 months to screen her properly. I had to ensure with absolute certainty that it was the right decision to make. The fact that we lived together made it super easy too since I could pretty much see what she was doing, most guys wont have this luxury.

She's probably HTB facially. But with a Stacy body + a summer lynn hart tier ass identical to this

View attachment 1758525

View attachment 1758526
View attachment 1758528

All this being said, there's nothing wrong with getting a lower quality LTR for consistent sex if you're having trouble slaying. Just don't take the relationship too seriously, don't invest too much ect
Based AF comment. Should really be put like a separate post.
Also ofc with such screening process it is important to tame down your overall slaying urges as well. Something that redpill fails to acknowledge almost on comical levels. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Its a zero sum game, we cant expect girls to be saints while we act like horny degenerates :feelsbadman:
But I want a saintly girl and my laycount is only 1. I don't like slaying.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Richard_Hungwell

Who has morals + values
Who is intelligent
Who isn't selfish

ect ect

how does she behave?

Who does she follow?
What does she like?

View attachment 1758525

View attachment 1758526
View attachment 1758528

Is she Slavic?

I wish i meet a Nice girl in Zagreb on my meme studies

I wish

I wish

*Plays after dark edit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Based thread, but like most other high IQ threads, 90% losers here won't understand it. Well it's good we want less competition anyway

• +1
Reactions: Ineffable and Gargantuan
I've always emphasized why you should never ever in your fucking life entertain a girl who did hookups, i think it's the time i make a detailed evisce thread on why body count matters. It's coming soon now

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Richard_Hungwell, Ineffable and 2 others
he will, as 99% of this blue pilled users base will- being the blue pilled nerds into lookism that they are (see my sig) :feelskek:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Richard_Hungwell and Wallenberg
So basically most high achievement women will rather die single than settle with a lower status male, this has been known since forever and noticed by many philosophers
But bro, what i saw some examples of irl is that the foid will LTRs a man with lower status and class (not a huge margin but noticeable amount) if the guy mogs here in looks, also not a chad:chad: level but noticeably mogs her...:feelsthink: it's not just about status imo, but a mix of everything

I ain't coping, I'm just saying what i saw irl

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell

Who has morals + values
Who is intelligent
Who isn't selfish

ect ect

how does she behave?

Who does she follow?
What does she like?

View attachment 1758525

View attachment 1758526
View attachment 1758528

Can confirm she looks quite good, is unicorn tier tbh

raging that I don't have a girl like that

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, forevergymcelling and 6ft4

Who has morals + values
Who is intelligent
Who isn't selfish

ect ect

how does she behave?

Who does she follow?
What does she like?

View attachment 1758525

View attachment 1758526
View attachment 1758528

When I talk about quality I’m talking about how does she improve, benefit, add value to your life in a LTR

Most normies are in LTRs cause of easy access to pussy, yet they still have problems, argue, fight, & get disrespected by their girl

LTRs (IMO) are all about how the woman enhances your life & makes it easier.

Looks are subjective anyway so just because one’s gf isn’t a “Stacy” to another guy doesn’t make her less “quality”

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Danish_Retard, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
When I talk about quality I’m talking about how does she improve, benefit, add value to your life in a LTR

Most normies are in LTRs cause of easy access to pussy, yet they still have problems, argue, fight, & get disrespected by their girl

Looks are subjective anyway so just because one’s gf isn’t a “Stacy” to another guy doesn’t make her less “quality”
Oh I see what you mean lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, tyronelite and Deleted member 17311
fuck you, and your scammy ugly baldcel idol :sick:, you sound like a red/blue piller
high value male= high value BETABUXX DELUXE you idiot
:feelskek:
G :blackpill:;:blackpill: PHD but whitepilled now :Comfy:;take the WHITEPILL; being ugly ruined my prime
I have done bimax/lefort1,years of braces; this site is full of :bluepill: ers that are just nerds into lookism =/ :blackpill:; enjoy yr div grape by 28 and 2nd job to pay for chad's kids ;posts are for fun, i love y'all; RT+lifts pilled; alpha EGG low iq foid need ; itsneverover, just change yr mindset ;if you fail after lksmaxxing ,9/10+ escorts and surrogacy=mathematical certainty

• +1

Its about love and connection with the perfect woman

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and tyronelite
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 17311
Never heard of any of the "high profile" men featured on this ghetto channel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Gargantuan
his 404 chin and round nct eyebrow less eyes make him look so braindead

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Marsiere214, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
But bro, what i saw some examples of irl is that the foid will LTRs a man with lower status and class (not a huge margin but noticeable amount) if the guy mogs here in looks, also not a chad:chad: level but noticeably mogs her...:feelsthink: it's not just about status imo, but a mix of everything

I ain't coping, I'm just saying what i saw irl
Yeah, looks is status too, don't get me wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Gargantuan
just pin your own thread theory

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, Marsiere214, Deleted member 14262 and 2 others
The reality is that he pays for Romanian hookers and then proceeds to say that he doesn't pay for sex.
Every man pays for sex one way or the other unless you're a mogger and even that is debatable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Richard_Hungwell, datboijj and 1 other person
Being a woman in the 21st century is having life in tutorial mode, amazing how many women don't realize this and openly criticize most men and don't value their effort even when they are in a relationship
everything has a price
it doesnt matter how easy their lifes are at the end of the day they will be on a dick while eating cum treated like a sex dog..truely discusting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Ethniframementalcel and Gargantuan
male-female relations in the west could potentially be fixed if females had their body counts displayed on their foreheads
What exactly would change. Men would still fuck women who are "easy" and the men who today have LTR with promiscuous women would still have them in this scenario, because they are either desperate and take anyone or they don't care about the past if the woman is hot. A lot of pornstars and prostitutes are married, of course the men know about their 1k laycount.
This is hilarious to me because, in reality, women will look at a man and if he’s good-looking, makes loads of money, lives a nice lifestyle, is of high status etc. but has also slept with 300 women, a lot of them will still go for this guy, even if nothing comes of it in the long term.
Such a man will find a woman, sure, but still the majority of women don't want a man with a very high bodycount, especially not HQNP women. HQNP women want HQNP men.
Naturally, a male looks for nurturing qualities in a female. However, modern females, like this dumb bitch in the video seem to think that being a career woman constitutes a high-value woman :lul:
Actually, most men in the West would want a woman who at least has a good job, career is not necessary I agree but housewives are not attractive for most men anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 19530
Anyone who believes in getting married in a western country in 2022 is bluepilled as fuck. They think the blackpill and everything it represents just goes away irl, but thats the one of worst mistakes anyone here can ever make

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 14262, oldcelloser and 4 others
just pin your own thread theory
Nope, another mogger mod pinned it actually :cool:
What exactly would change. Men would still fuck women who are "easy" and the men who today have LTR with promiscuous women would still have them in this scenario, because they are either desperate and take anyone or they don't care about the past if the woman is hot. A lot of pornstars and prostitutes are married, of course the men know about their 1k laycount.
Obviously, it's not going to fix everything but it would at least make it easier for males who aren't looking to settle down with a tramp to identify worthy partners.
If other males still want to proceed with dating/marrying/fucking girls with 100+ bodycounts, that's up to them.

Also, self-conscious females who are looking to settle down with HQNP males wouldn't want to squander their chances with these males by racking up their body counts in fear of being judged negatively/rejected so this could in fact keep a certain portion of female promiscuity in check.
Such a man will find a woman, sure, but still the majority of women don't want a man with a very high bodycount, especially not HQNP women. HQNP women want HQNP men.
To some extent, sure. But male promiscuity isn't on par with female promiscuity.

Promiscuous females literally inherit the masculine characteristics of the males they sleep with.
As a matter of fact, they inherit some DNA from these multiple partners and thus can form multiple personalities it has been reported:

The promiscuous ones tend to be the most messed up by far and are tainted for life. For males, it's nowhere near as bad.

But I do think that HQNP females are worthy of low body count males, sure.
Actually, most men in the West would want a woman who at least has a good job, career is not necessary I agree but housewives are not attractive for most men anymore.
From a financial standpoint, maybe. Because it does usually take 2 incomes to finance and live at least a semi-decent life in the west nowadays, especially when kids are involved as well.
It's not an inherent trait that men are looking for though, but rather because society requires them to do so in this day and age.
Most men would happily betabux a tradwife, but not a gold digger, so I'll just reiterate:
When discussing betabuxxing, I feel like it is important to make a distinction between a gold digger and a housewife. And I also feel like nearly everyone on this forum (myself included) would be willing to ''betabux'' for a housewife but not for a gold digger.

Being a gold digger and a housewife are 2 entirely separate things. A housewife is NOT a gold digger because a housewife is pulling her weight, she earns her keep. She’s there to look after the kids, to cook food, to wash clothes etc. That’s a hard job. Just as hard of a job as a man working outside of the house, albeit in a different way, of course. If the woman does her part, the man also has to do his part and pay for everything, to put a roof over everybody’s head, clothes on everyone’s back, petrol in the car, electricity etc.

A gold digger is a woman who wants a man to spoil her, pay for everything, take her on nice holidays, buy her nice things, pay for her drinks, pay for her meals etc. And she isn’t willing to lift a finger for him. Once in a blue moon, she might cook him some shitty meal as a superficial gesture but that’s it. She expects the man to do EVERYTHING while she does fuck all, that’s a gold digger.

The latter are the ones who are multiplying like cockroaches in today’s society whereas the former are basically unicorns at this point, at least in the west. This is probably the primary reason why users here are so resentful about the concept of betabuxxing.

So yeah, the third world would be a great option in acquiring an actual housewife and not a gold digger.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Ineffable
Tate has a mogger height of 190cm/6’3, which makes up for his muh recessed jaw and bad eye area, after all height > face and it’s proven by @Predeterminism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 17872 and 2 others
didnt ready, andrew is basically a high value beta buxx option that women want to divorce rape. Theres a difference between him an attractive guy with money. never confuse the 2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Marsiere214, Danish_Retard and 5 others
actually, i read the cliffs, stand by that I said, however obv chasing foids shouldnt be your end goal in life. We live to cope so go do something cool

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, oldcelloser, fogdart and 2 others
I didn't read everything.

Life is not based only on appearances or maybe it is .... but men must get status, money, improve their appearance, assist with PUAs to get girls

While a girl, however horrible she may be, only puts on makeup and is free to judge and choose what she can because they are raised like that from home

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: oldcelloser, Richard_Hungwell and Gargantuan
wow ngl im desensitized cuz all I got from this video is "retard red pill coper argues with retard feminist coper" and I just chuckled at it.

But my thoughts on this thread?

this is the prime male delusion.

"If I work enough, accumulate enough resources, I'll be high value!!!"
Wrong! Value is not determined by how much you work. There are people who work 80 hours a week at McDonalds and are low value. Just because you work and make resources doesn't make you high value.

Some things can not be bought or worked for. Particularly, genes and reproductive success. No matter how hard you work, women will always be more valuable than men because they are essentially guaranteed to reproduce and thus have evolutionary success. And you are not guaranteed this same opportunity, historically. In fact, historically having a chubby low tier Becky daughter probably has a higher average evolutionary payoff than a Maher tier son.

The entire human condition comes down to survival and reproduction. You as a man, even as Chad, spend your whole life compensating for the fact that you have low reproductive value. So no, andrew tate is not "high value". It is perfectly normal through all of human history that a slightly above average looking young woman is equivalent to rulers of nations and millionaires. You can't have enough resources or work your way into being reproductively valuable, which is the most important thing. The only men who are higher value than the average woman are literal king tier men, like Drake in modern times, or literal emperors thousands of years ago
Cucked and gynocentric.

Society has artificially made things this way (intersexual selection).

Humans are naturally an intrasexual selection species, seeing as men are stronger and faster than women and can easily overpower them to breed with them (not saying it's right though...it's just facts).

No babies get made unless the man cums (the woman's orgasm is completely irrelevant to the propagation of the species).

You woman-worshippers are pathetic.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcelloser and Gargantuan
See the thing is when people say: Look at this successful man, he has worked so hard in order to become what he is, however, a woman was just born.

The issue with this is you are assuming that everyone can be as successful. So, the reason why that person became successful was possible either due to their upbringing, they found something they were super passionate about, environmental factors leading them to have an entrepreneurial mindset, having a genetically great work ethic, etc.

There's no such thing as "self-made", it's always the people who call them self-made who are the most arrogant. ( I am not saying it's all fate and that you shouldn't try to create a business but, I want you to know there is luck involved in all aspects of life.)

Also, many men say that other men shouldn't tolerate such and such from women. The issue with this is that they will have no partner if that's the case. Yes, it might work for them but can other men have such standards and get ANY women? Sure you are looksmaxxed and everything but what about your average man? (Genuine question)

Another thing to keep in mind is, that because of how selective women are when it comes to picking, this has made us humans progress so much. This pushes us to constantly be better, stronger, smarter, and healthier.

But I truly believe that if you had to work hard for things in life you would have a more fulfilling life than someone who had everything handed to them. A six-figure earner wants to be a millionaire, a millionaire wants to be a billionaire. In the same way, for women getting sex and relationships isn't as rewarding for them as it is for us. For men, it's rewarding because it isn't easy. If it's easy for them, then they will look at the next step up.

Someone made a thread on offtopic I believe and they said how guys who get in a long-term relationship with an average or below-average girl feel as if they have conquered the world. But, the thing is, that's how they truly feel.

If someone was homeless, and all of a sudden they make 80,000 dollars per year, they will feel amazing. Some of you can look at him and laugh but the thing is, that person feels super accomplished in their life and why shouldn't he? Why should he compare? In fact the sooner you realize that comparing yourself with others is senseless, the better your life will become. This is the same when it comes to how you guys compare with women. We don't compare ourselves with birds, yet they fly and we can't. That's why you shouldn't compare yourself with anyone.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and Richard_Hungwell
thanks brother you should hop on the bandwagon as well, i got the first 45k views in legit 1 day of brainless posting, i just steal vids from other people doing the same thing and repost, which is basically what they're doing too but they got it from actual tate content.
How much as revenue does that give ?

This is all my own opinion btw. Everyone’s to each their own

You make her high quality based on your own standards & how she benefits your life & your program

Even if you’re doing everything right in the LTR there’s nothing you can do to stop her urges / impulses

It has nothing to do with you. It’s based off her own selfish desires

You cannot control women, you can only influence, guide & lead them

So if she cheats don’t get mad lol understand it what was out of her own selfish desire & charge her to the game

How do you know she’s not putting on an act just to get you to like her more & possibly secure an LTR?

Unless you’re EXCLUSIVELY dating virgins, most chicks have already had some form of a ONS.. whether she was drunk or it was a regular hookup

And if you’re smart & have self awareness any guy would steer away from women who get drunk on a weekly basis & is eliminated from the LTR vetting process

Her attachment & emotions to you lol

Have we not seen Love Island?

New chads come in the villa, some girls turn others didn’t why? Because they’re already attached & have an emotional bond to the guy they’re with

Exhibit A: Tasha & Andrew vs Charlie

Its the same way how you made your night out thread where you met this chick who would’ve cheated on her bf with you

Her DESIRE to cheat on her bf with YOU was more important than losing the LTR

And she was probably not even that sexually / behaviorally attracted to him in the first place so that’ll make it worse

It all goes back to selfishness.

This whole “Chad will come in & steal your gf” is a meme.. unless you’re the most beta, needy, feminine bitch ass nigga she’s ever met :pepefrown:

Inb4 cope, you’re :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:, it’s all about looks

@Gargantuan delete any derailing comments if needed
Lol Off topic but Tasha didn't jump ship with Andrew because she was basically called out for it. She would have left Andrew if it wasn't from the backlash she received from the boys in the Villa. Andrew is also a giga simp - may be He's simping cos he wants to win the show not because he's really into her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tyronelite, oldcelloser and Gargantuan
thinking that ONLY looks matter and have little/no clue of how the actual world works
thank you for explaining this forum in 1 second......will send to future greycels :Comfy::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Richard_Hungwell and fogdart
Cucked and gynocentric.

Humans are naturally an intrasexual selection species, seeing as men are stronger and faster than women and can easily overpower them to breed with them (not saying it's right though...it's just facts).

No babies get made unless the man cums (the woman's orgasm is completely irrelevant to the propagation of the species).

based and high iq; living your life detached from women's opinions is liberating, slayer or not, incel or chad.......
Yes love your chick but never FALL in love
man, this post is why we need an "applause" emoji :)

• Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and tyronelite
whores will be whores

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, oldcelloser and Gargantuan

Who has morals + values
Who is intelligent
Who isn't selfish

ect ect

how does she behave?

Who does she follow?
What does she like?

View attachment 1758525

View attachment 1758526
View attachment 1758528

you forgot to say virgin foid in a patriarchal right wing soy-ciety so she can pair-bond
:feelskek:

• +1
Cucked and gynocentric.

Jfl at this absolute cope. We are a sexually dimorphic manmalian species. The reason for example male lions are larger with big manes is because those features are sexually selected for. Same with peacocks.

But whatever you need to cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 19530 and Richard_Hungwell
Cucking is a part of nature. I cage at niggas talking about muh gynocentricism. IT’S NATURE.

You as a male are disposable simply because you are a male. If you can’t acknowledge this you are NOT blackpilled.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Richard_Hungwell