High-value men vs ‘high-value’ women and the demise of male-female relations in the west featuring Andrew Tate

Physical attraction/potential was there. Do you have access to each others phones?
You think I'd give her access to my PSL tier camera roll filled with slayer models and autistic maherfishes?

Robert de niro lol

• JFL
Reactions: Over, Marsiere214 and EasternRightWinger15
You think I'd give her access to my PSL tier camera roll filled with slayer models and autistic maherfishes?

View attachment 1806035

lol true.

I need unfettered access to a girls phone/laptop without her knowledge. A keylogger is useful. They are usually too retarded to secure their passwords etc.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
I’m sure some of you have seen the latest episode of Stand Out TV by now. In case you haven’t seen it and are interested in watching it before reading the thread, here’s the link:

If you’re not familiar with what this show is about, in a nutshell, it’s about this chick named Chian who goes on these fake dates with various high-profile men who are public figures. She asks them a bunch of questions (stupid shit, really) trying to assess how ‘worthy’ he is to the modern female (jfl at that).
In this particular episode, she hosted none other than Andrew Tate, with whom most of you on the forum I assume are familiar.

Disclaimer: I’m not going to summarize what was said in the video, I’m merely going to give my reflections on the bigger picture.

A quick glance over the comments section will have you believe that Tate ‘destroyed’ her and largely made her look foolish in front of the public. Having watched the video in its entirety, I wouldn’t necessarily disagree with those statements.
HOWEVER, this may not be a good thing and here’s why:

To start off, this video truly epitomizes the modern-day battle of the sexes. The men tuning in will be cheering on Andrew Tate, presumably believing that this will embolden more men to stand up against women.
And yet, I couldn’t help but think that this isn’t going to change the minds of women and it might in fact make things WORSE.

If anything, they are going to double down because they have the weight of the establishment and the media on their side.
Additionally, what’s worth noting is how disrespectful this girl is towards Andrew Tate. Meanwhile, Tate is actually being very respectful to her as an individual. And yet, she doesn’t afford him the same level of respect.

Who is Andrew Tate and why is this significant?
  • A multimillionaire, not the spoon-fed kind but the SELF-MADE kind
  • A successful businessman, for which he has had to work his ass off
  • A former kickboxing world champion
  • A high-value male altogether
View attachment 1757376View attachment 1757377View attachment 1757378
>>B-b-but Tate has a recessed jaw, a bad eye area and is bald so, therefore, he cannot be seen as high value!! :soy:-> I will not be entertaining any retards in this thread who use this type of rhetoric, thinking that ONLY looks matter and have little/no clue of how the actual world works.

>>B-b-but if Tate had looked like prime Chico or Gandy she wouldn’t have disrespected him!! :feelsuhh:-> same thing applies here
But even if that were the case in your stupid hypothetical scenario, that’s not the point, you retard.

The point is that her behaviour/attitude sends a message to the (female) audience because the reality of things is that here we have a female who will never understand the blood, sweat and tears that it takes for a man (who isn’t genetically gifted) to become high-value and yet she still OPENLY disrespects him.

Meanwhile, as a woman, you only need to look somewhat pretty (make-up can do wonders, even for bang-average-looking chicks:blackpill:) and barely be able to string a sentence together to be perceived as high-value. This way, you can get MASSIVE on social media, get lots of money etc. with NO talent required whatsoever.

So now it’s seen as NORMAL for girls to talk disrespectfully to guys who have literally worked a million times harder than they will ever have to work in their lives.
Realistically speaking, it is absurd how a tramp of a woman like that can even sit at the same table with someone like Andrew Tate.

>>B-b-but all of this can be circumvented if you’re good-looking because when girls find you attractive they won’t disrespect you and you’ll still be seen as high-value!! :soy:

WRONG!

Even chads like Amnesia, someone 99% of users here will NEVER even get close to in terms of looks, get openly disrespected by women too, as is evident in the threads he makes.
>>It’s because he’s an aspie and non-NT :feelsuhh:
>>It’s because he’s a frauding manlet :soy:
>>It’s because he doesn’t have the latest iPhone :feelsuhh::soy:

No, you retards, it’s because modern western women are a total fucking WRITE-OFF. It has always amazed me how on a blackpilled forum of all places, more and more users are blaming MEN for not conforming whilst simultaneously performing all sorts of mental gymnastics as to why a guy gets rejected or can’t get laid when the problem in this day and age has always been women’s insane entitlement.

You cannot expect to constantly be able to appease a group of individuals whose accountability goes unchecked, as is the case with western women. As long as men don't hold women to a certain standard, this will continue to be the case.

If you want to succeed in the modern dating scene in the west, you have to adapt to survive to a certain extent, sure, I get that, but please draw the line somewhere for your sanity and have some fucking integrity.

Nothing makes me cringe more than these guys who beat themselves up because they didn’t meet some whore’s insane standards, jfl. It's not easy out there and a lot of men are deprived, this is true, but there's more to life than chasing after some low-life tramps.
If you know what you’re worth then go get what you’re worth and the reality of that is that most of these absolute tramps in the west should not be worthy of YOUR time, not the other way round.

Unless you are looking to slay until the day you die, what you should be looking for instead is a REAL high-value woman. Most men don’t care about how much money a woman makes, they care about if she’s a HOE or not.
Tate touched upon this issue multiple times throughout the video and raised an interesting point on how male-female relations in the west could potentially be fixed if females had their body counts displayed on their foreheads:

>>B-b-but why is it okay for men to sleep around with lots of women?
View attachment 1757346
I hear women use this argument all the time.
This is hilarious to me because, in reality, women will look at a man and if he’s good-looking, makes loads of money, lives a nice lifestyle, is of high status etc. but has also slept with 300 women, a lot of them will still go for this guy, even if nothing comes of it in the long term.

But no man worth anything would even dream of being with a woman who has slept with 300 men :sick:. She has devalued herself completely, even if she is a multimillionaire.
Promiscuity has always been a masculine trait, things are different for men and women and this is another thing that women can’t seem to grasp when you try to explain it to them.

So why is all of this a problem, you may ask?

Well, as I had already mentioned previously, it’s the fact that even high-value men have to put up with tramp-like characters like this Chian in the west who will openly disrespect them while bringing nothing to the table themselves.
So, even if you ascend, in terms of looks, money and/or status, the vast majority of women you will have at your disposal will still be utter TRASH.

Tradwives are basically unicorns at this point in the west, but they are still your best bet if you ever wish to settle down.
Naturally, a male looks for nurturing qualities in a female. However, modern females, like this dumb bitch in the video seem to think that being a career woman constitutes a high-value woman :lul:
If a man wants to settle down, he should look for someone who isn’t going to compete for his position because everyone can’t play the same position at the end of the day.
So, whenever you hear this woman or any woman for that matter, talking about being a ‘’team’’ of ‘’equals’’, you know that she’s a total write-off and that things will never work out between the two of you in the long term.

Mutual dependency is key. When the woman depends on you (for a lot), then the relationship can work. If not, forget about ever happily settling down with a woman, she's not high-value.

Tagging some users who might have already watched this episode and/or are interested in reading/discussing the subject matter at hand:
@tyronelite @alriodai @whiteissuperior @Nameless_Sunflower @volcelfatcel @looksmaxxer234 @Mouthbreath @currylightskin @Afrikancel @vanilla @subhuman incel @Kingkellz @AscendingHero @Baldingman1998 @forevergymcelling @ForeverRecession @RAITEIII @Preston @TsarTsar444 @Hades @Vietnam

Women earn their own money.

Looks is all contributing to being a high-value man

Who's more high value? Some nerd Stem incel earning 300k/year in CS or a broke af tall wide male model chico lookalike?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Very well thought out commentary. Really displays your ascension spiritually from the low frequency material obsession the average incel on this shitty forum has relegated himself to. Living in absolutes is a death sentence mentally.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21597 and Gargantuan
Tagging some users who might have already watched this episode and/or are interested in reading/discussing the subject matter at hand:
@tyronelite @alriodai @whiteissuperior @Nameless_Sunflower @volcelfatcel @looksmaxxer234 @Mouthbreath @currylightskin @Afrikancel @vanilla @subhuman incel @Kingkellz @AscendingHero @Baldingman1998 @forevergymcelling @ForeverRecession @RAITEIII @Preston @TsarTsar444 @Hades @Vietnam
😡

• So Sad
Reactions: Gargantuan
Every man pays for sex one way or the other unless you're a mogger and even that is debatable.
Even Chad pays for sex:lul::lul:. Unless you're in the top 10% of looks, you'll have to pay at some point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Yes you can

A high quality woman should have the ability to say no, especially to good looking guys. You want a girl that can resist primal urges and impulses.

I will legit outright refuse to LTR a girl who’s had a one night stand, even if this excludes 99% of my options. If a girl can give in when she’s drunk or horny, a decision fuelled purely by lust, what’s stopping her from doing it again with someone who mogs you.

This is why I went clubbing with my gf before we were together (as feiends) numerous times to see how she reacts when chads approach her

I have said this before and I’ll say it again

99% of modern women are not fit for an LTR. If you find a unicorn, LTR her if not, keep slaying

Never settle when it comes to a relationship
👏

Has it ever been proven that Tate was actually a 'champion' kick-boxer? I don't think it has.

Women with a body count of over 5 should just be euthanized. They are of no good whatsoever to anyone.

The "demise" of male-female relations is only true among secular materialists. Scripture warned of this, which is why you should follow God and Jesus Christ and marry a devout Christian woman.
Bro but you live in Post Communist shithole

Women with a body count of over 5 should just be euthanized. They are of no good whatsoever to anyone.
Kill all women theory

I approve. Only JBs will remain

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
>>B-b-but Tate has a recessed jaw, a bad eye area and is bald so, therefore, he cannot be seen as high value!! :soy:-> I will not be entertaining any retards in this thread who use this type of rhetoric, thinking that ONLY looks matter and have little/no clue of how the actual world works.

>>B-b-but if Tate had looked like prime Chico or Gandy she wouldn’t have disrespected him!! :feelsuhh:-> same thing applies here
But even if that were the case in your stupid hypothetical scenario, that’s not the point, you retard.

rate my narration