Highest status girl in my town (send me dm for pics)

D

Deleted

Lurker
I'm going to hit on the highest status girl in my town. She undoubtedly gets hit on every day so if i fuck up no one will care but if i succeed i'll instantly become much higher status than 99% of guys in town for dating the hottest/most popular girl. I'm higher psl than her but her smv is obviously higher.

And i saw her on tinder with my catfish and it was linked to her instagram (Confirmed non catfish account) so i know she's on the market.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 7580, ItsOver.com and 5 others
How big is your town? What makes this girl high-status?

How big is your town? What makes this girl high-status?
She's high status bcuz she's one of the few good looking girls, she's also rich and idk she's kind of just famous for being famous kinda deal (not actually famous but everyone knows her even from the other side of town)

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Why? Go for the less status girls and ltr. this will make you happier, no?

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Why? Go for the less status girls and ltr. this will make you happier, no?
Bcuz when we've broken up everyone will know i dated her + more people will have seen me so i'll have much more options after that especially if i'm the one breaking up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 14323
Go run nt game on her my fellow medium ugly

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Fear, gamma and 2 others
She's high status bcuz she's one of the few good looking girls, she's also rich and idk she's kind of just famous for being famous kinda deal (not actually famous but everyone knows her even from the other side of town)
Buy what does she do, why is she known, what's her job, her achievements, how many people live in this town?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Buy what does she do, why is she known, what's her job, her achievements, how many people live in this town?
15k ppl town and idk i used to go to her class 4 years ago but she's just in the highest status group i guess. 3 of the best looking girls who always hang w each other.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Lmao
15k ppl town and idk i used to go to her class 4 years ago but she's just in the highest status group i guess. 3 of the best looking girls who always hang w each other.
That's a pretty small town, basically the type where everybody knows everybody...
In my country Tinder is not used at all in these small towns, because all the guys will immediately know a girl is looking for guys and will immediately harass her in real life and be like: "Hey babe, why are you looking for cock online, I have a cock for you right here!".
There's less whoring around too in small towns, and more focus on long term relationships, a girl will be slut-shamed if she goes out and fools around with too many guys.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Elvisandreaa, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
I'm going to hit on the highest status girl in my town. She undoubtedly gets hit on every day so if i fuck up no one will care but if i succeed i'll instantly become much higher status than 99% of guys in town for dating the hottest/most popular girl. I'm higher psl than her but her smv is obviously higher.

And i saw her on tinder with my catfish and it was linked to her instagram (Confirmed non catfish account) so i know she's on the market.
Hold her down and cuss into her vagina. That'll teach the broad.

a girl will be slut-shamed if she goes out and fools around with too many guys.
True actually. The true slut of our town (18 bodies at 14) is known by everyone for being slut. The girl who got leaked her nude videos she sent is also known by everyone. Both dudes and girls nudes are saved in people group chats and shit. Tbh it's good in a way but at the same time the supply is so small of good looking girls.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Gonthar
dm me pic

• +1
Dm I never doxx (unless you dox me)

laban will steal her from you

• JFL
btw your life seems like a shitty netflix show for teens
Kind off is atm ngl. Got an ex stalking me up and showing up uninvited, lots of parties recently and got kicked out of a nightclub. Doing shit in school though so its over.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and gamma
I wanna see swedish stacy :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Slide into my DMs with that photo

• +1
Reactions: Andrut184