SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: StephIsCold, Deleted member 3771, Lmao and 9 others
It's true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3771, Deleted member 5698, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
Stop browsing tik tok all day retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, brainded, 5'8manlet and 5 others
Quran has contexts nigga

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 10913 and 1 other person
“Persian lion”
Persians don’t like Islam and are also richest and best looking out of all middle easterns

proof Islam isn’t from true God

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, Lmao, Deleted member 10987 and 3 others
“Persian lion”
Persians don’t like Islam and are also richest and best looking out of all middle easterns

proof Islam isn’t from true god
worst "proof" ever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 5698 and 4 others
That retarded ass white woman lmfao. People like her are why the west is finished

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, vaninskybird, Deleted member 5698 and 3 others
??
Gulf Arabs are you dumbass. Iran is poor.
And I'd say Lebanese look better. Lebanese don't like Islam much these days either though

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
??
Gulf Arabs are you dumbass. Iran is poor.
And I'd say Lebanese look better. Lebanese don't like Islam much these days either though
I’m talking about Muslims living in west

I’m talking about Muslims living in west
I see.
Yeah Iranians seem to be a lot less subhuman than Arabs for the most part tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 12303
I see.
Yeah Iranians seem to be a lot less subhuman than Arabs for the most part tbh.
persian men r fuckin subhuman and have a tendency to be homo

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 9072
Educated and richer too usually
Yeah. Islam has some good qualities like how they treat faggots but I firmly believe the religion lowers your IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998

Aah yes like the time buddhism justified Japanese invasion of China, or the time budha told his followers that being celibate is ascending. Not one religion is passive or can be passive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
Aah yes like the time buddhism justified Japanese invasion of China, or the time budha told his followers that being celibate is ascending. Not one religion is passive or can be passive.
Human will go to war anyways why not make war a noble thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
persian men r fuckin subhuman and have a tendency to be homo
Ive seen Persian guys that look curry as fuck but I've also seen one with green eyes that looked whiter than most Italians.

there's many ethnicities there.

• +1
Ive seen Persian guys that look curry as fuck but I've also seen one with green eyes that looked whiter than most Italians.

there's many ethnicities there.
some persian unironically have med pheno but thats most ethnics tbh the persian i see are incel while there woman are giga whores like i think the worst of any race

some persian unironically have med pheno but thats most ethnics tbh the persian i see are incel while there woman are giga whores like i think the worst of any race
They have good women for being ethnic tbh. Like all ethnics though on average the males are subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 12303
They have good women for being ethnic tbh. Like all ethnics though on average the males are subhuman
theres some persian chaddam named sam asghari and he is being betabuxxed by his famous gf "britney spears"

Human will go to war anyways why not make war a noble thing
If a religion doesn't addres war and human nature that already makes the religion dysfunctional. Like it's a reallity we live in. Addressing it does not make you inheritly more agressive then someone who puts it under a rug.

• +1
If a religion doesn't addres war and human nature that already makes the religion dysfunctional. Like it's a reallity we live in. Addressing it does not make you inheritly more agressive then someone who puts it under a rug.
Yes makes sense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
We didn't make war noble. Tbh Islam put restrictions to war. To put restriction to something you first have to address it. This does not make us inheritly more violent. Look at budhists from myanmar or the Japanese during the invasion of china. Both are justified by the budhist clergy, however there religion teaches to be passive right? Well it's a dysfunction to begin with. Not addressing war means that anything can happen why not genocide?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 12303
Read comments it's brutal. Everyone roasting Muslims.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel