Hollow Cheeks: A double edged sword

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
What are hollow cheekbones?
20C38132 C81C 4E9A BC6C 4995539205BA

These are both hollow cheekbones. Keep in mind they are the same thing, the only thing that changed is the lighting.

How can you get hollow cheeks?
-low body fat (~10%)
-non recessed maxilla
-zygos slightly wider than jaw
-non flat cheekbones
-big massesters (less is more)

Why are hollow cheeks a double edged sword?
They are a double edged sword because if you are skinny (skinny neck, don’t have a lot of muscle, hollow undereyes, prominent nasio folds), you will look gaunt and unhealthy.

If you look healthy with some muscle on you, good undereyes, and thicker neck, you will good high class and very attractive.

It’s all about looking looking as healthy as possible with showing off as much bone as you possible.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Schönling, IWantToMax and 6 others
I can tell you had many posts on draft when you "went away"

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Wannabe6ft2, LordNorwood and 1 other person
what? i legit made this right now in under 5 mins jfl

COOOOOOOMEEEEEEEEEEEEE BACK (YEAH) LITTLE BOY

they are not the same. i have the second one. i think it has to do with high, and low set ceekbones

they are not the same. i have the second one. i think it has to do with high, and low set ceekbones
which is high and which is low.

btw i’m 99% sure it’s lighting bc i have both jfl

He's developing into a fine essayist. I've been subtly monitoring his progress.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2227, forwardgrowth and 2 others
funny because i’m horrible with articulating my thoughts via writing. i need graphs, pics, hand gestures, drawings to fully get my point across but psl has subtly helped my writing skills ngl :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, RAITEIII and LordNorwood
Yeah he's been using this site to refine his writing proficiency for school

Let's just hope he doesn't turn into disillusioned 2.0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and LordNorwood

You have to accept the risk that a padawan turns to the dark side

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Cody and Deleted member 2846

jfl

• +1
Reactions: Fath0039 and LordNorwood
I like ur threads and yeah you're right lol. I looked gaunt and unhealthy :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I like ur threads and yeah you're right lol. I looked gaunt and unhealthy :feelsrope:
same bro, getting visible muscle with hollow cheeks would look insane tbh.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII

Barbara Palvin looks so cute in this pic :love::love::love:
4175.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Cody and her
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Good thread OP but I think neck width and orbital fat are hardly the most important determinants of whether you'll look appealing when you have a lean face. Jaw and overall facial width matter much more. A narrow lean jaw looks shit

U know that hannibal actor with huge cheekbones and a chiseled face that every goth edgy girl on the planet wants to fuck? He has like 0 orbital fat but his facial bones plus leanness carry him

That's it really. Other than that 100% of ppl will look much better lean
You know who else fucked Barbara Palvin?
3831D58500000578-3783829-image-m-23_1473582338760.jpg
He has a chick's skull

• +1
Good thread OP but I think neck width and orbital fat are hardly the most important determinants of whether you'll look appealing when you have a lean face. Jaw and overall facial width matter much more. A narrow lean jaw looks shit

U know that hannibal actor with huge cheekbones and a chiseled face that every goth edgy girl on the planet wants to fuck? He has like 0 orbital fat but his facial bones plus leanness carry him

He has a chick's skull
Can u post a pic of him?

He has a chick's skull
True, but looking healthy (not skinny neck, good undereyes, muscular) WITH hollow cheeks is like the pinnacle of PSL jerk circle. having good facial development whilst being low enough BF and having muscles. because 99% of the time, people with muscle IRL aren’t 10% body fat. when was the last time you saw hollow cheeks with lean muscular body IRL? prolly never tbh.

• +1
Reactions: ugly nebula
True, but looking healthy (not skinny neck, good undereyes, muscular) WITH hollow cheeks is like the pinnacle of PSL jerk circle. having good facial development whilst being low enough BF and having muscles. because 99% of the time, people with muscle IRL aren’t 10% body fat. when was the last time you saw hollow cheeks with lean muscular body IRL? prolly never tbh.
That's what I have now. You hit the nail on the head 100%

It's so fucking important to have.

That's why I've cut bodyweight slowly so my neck and traps (And everything else) can maintain size whilst I shred. It's such an amazing look.

Too bad I'm a manlet skullcel

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2846
That's what I have now. You hit the nail on the head 100%

It's so fucking important to have.

That's why I've cut bodyweight slowly so my neck and traps (And everything else) can maintain size whilst I shred. It's such an amazing look.

Too bad I'm a manlet skullcel
that’s my goal tbh. just need to work on putting on muscle bc i don’t put on fat lol.

@KEy21 what bf r you

that’s my goal tbh. just need to work on putting on muscle bc i don’t put on fat lol.

@KEy21 what bf r you
Like 12-13% at 180

174cm

can see my abs but want better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • Woah
Yeah he looks Dom

Do girls really fawn over him??

To be honest I don't remember of any information about this, like, you can find easily girls worshiping Leonardo Dicaprio and Johnny Depp (when young) but I don't remember of anything about Mads Mikkelsen

@ugly nebula answer this

I double dare someone not have visible cheekbones in second picture's lighting

Harry goodwins

"Hollow cheekbones" lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
To be honest I don't remember of any information about this, like, you can find easily girls worshiping Leonardo Dicaprio and Johnny Depp (when young) but I don't remember of anything about Mads Mikkelsen

@ugly nebula answer this
Dude go to any comment section on any interview of him on youtube. Women worship him

• +1