hollow cheeks is life

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
ever since i started bulking slightly and lost my hollow cheeks i barely get any indicators of interest by females

its a sacrifice u need to make to build fast muscles, in the end ur gonna get more iois once u lean down again. but be warned u wont be as GL for a while

• +1
Reactions: SomaliMax, Amnesia, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
rather stay a skinny twig with visible zygos thnx

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sirmimbing, Melly, starvecell and 2 others
It only matters if u are good looking in first place. Hollow cheek with ltn face will not do much.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
rather stay a skinny twig with visible zygos thnx
i stopped gymcelling and it was the best decision of my life bruh. Can't believe so many retards fall for the "get big muscle and attract women" meme

ever since i started bulking slightly and lost my hollow cheeks i barely get any indicators of interest by females

its a sacrifice u need to make to build fast muscles, in the end ur gonna get more iois once u lean down again. but be warned u wont be as GL for a while
take furosemide or pamabrom to flush out water weight while gymcelling, that's what i did when i was on my cycle last summer

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Also reason to never bulk is that you lose a significant amount of muscle you gained while on a cut

Also reason to never bulk is that you lose a significant amount of muscle you gained while on a cut
not if eating enough protein and still lifting. u barely lose any actual muscle mass then

also u wont grow as much muscles if u bulk without caloric surplus

i stopped gymcelling and it was the best decision of my life bruh. Can't believe so many retards fall for the "get big muscle and attract women" meme
dont need big muscles, but being lean with some decent muscle mass is definitely objectively attractive

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
I have a narrow jaw and im at higher bf% but still have cheek hollowing when I go on a low carb diet and take some diuretic like dandelion root. I think it's mostly because of my zygos being so wide and big. I also don't store too much fat in the face it seems.

• +1
dont need big muscles, but being lean with some decent muscle mass is definitely objectively attractive
i got defined muscle and stopped going for size. I'm pretty lanky but the good news is that when I take my shirt off foids least have pecs and biceps to feel and grab during sex. That's all u need really

• +1