Holy fuck I look like a demi god in the mirror

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Like delon with a taller skull better eyebrows and insane perfect amount of sampaku. Only thing missing is green eyes and curled upper lashes.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Nick.Harte and future slavic chad
@Manletmachine @Aloha cant reproduce it in camera not even close. Camera reveals all the fat in paranasal and ramus area. In mirror I can telepathically take off the fat and just see how my bone structure is plus use my other fingers to see zygomatic arch which in phone looks weird as phone basically processes shit liek in 2d not 3d

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Jase
Like delon with a taller skull better eyebrows and insane perfect amount of sampaku. Only thing missing is green eyes and curled upper lashes.
THIS IS op btw:
DEPOOT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wsada, ReadBooksEveryday, Nick.Harte and 5 others
sometimes i dont even look great in the mirror it looks as if my body was glitched then i check back i look great then i get the feeling of using mirrors 24/7 just to make sure i dont look subhuman

this is OP btw:
ZAEXGUj

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, gribsufer1, iam good boy and 1 other person
sometimes i dont even look great in the mirror it looks as if my body was glitched then i check back i look great then i get the feeling of using mirrors 24/7 just to make sure i dont look subhuman
after I showeer and put on a shirt I look always insanely good in mirror. Only when hair is erratic and im stinky with no short revefaling my fat belly do i feel bad

@iam good boy

You are not only mogger but also a the most dangerous man in india

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Ever tried making a "true mirror"

Ever tried making a "true mirror"
how? I dont believe in the concept bro mirror is mirror. The rays approximate your true face more than some four mirrors which all they do is decrease resolution.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
how? I dont believe in the concept bro mirror is mirror. The rays approximate your true face more than some four mirrors which all they do is decrease resolution.
Yeah I think the true mirror just doesn't invert the image but it's not gonna change your bones

• +1
Yeah I think the true mirror just doesn't invert the image but it's not gonna change your bones
its giga cope

F296314bb0248e9ab71df7e003d5260c

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
How is this true mirror or mirror even matter? Mirror is how u look irl, face inverted wont change ur attractiveness in the slightest

• +1
Screenshot 20231224 215236 Brave

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh and Deleted member 23558
Then you woke up

Then you woke up
na bro its real camera doesnt come close to it. maybe dslr once i get lean i think camera will approximate my looks better as it captures shit in 2d not 3d

• Woah
Reactions: flippasav
@Manletmachine @Aloha cant reproduce it in camera not even close. Camera reveals all the fat in paranasal and ramus area. In mirror I can telepathically take off the fat and just see how my bone structure is plus use my other fingers to see zygomatic arch which in phone looks weird as phone basically processes shit liek in 2d not 3d
Meds

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eriot Lodger, Skywalker and the BULL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Screenshot 2023 12 20 13 02 52 36 f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329

Freddy mogs you + back to the ward

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Bro like this but because mirror is 3d insane angular ramus and zygos were protruding ik motion and midface fat I ignored in my mind and was just analysing underlying bone structure

DB3FAAD2 2669 4BD0 BF72 B7965300BA39

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker