Holy shit a big frame is more rare than height in india

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

ascending to mtn or will be found dead
Amount of literal framecel 5'11-6'0 guys i have seen is insane 99% of them had foid tier proportions lmao 16-17inch bidel , jfl i had the same frame as them at 5'6 😂😂 , but yeah avg height is around 5'10 -5'11 tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, vyirus, flippasav and 3 others
water

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max and mayo mogger
hopefully they dont catch on to the fact that eating meat will make you less soy and they stay subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness, LooksOrDeath, Roquefort and 4 others
hopefully they dont catch on to the fact that eating meat will make you less soy and they stay subhuman
Lmao avg height will defintely level out with european average in the next 5-10 years , idk about frame tho , if sports are encoraged in early age then we can see that happening.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, adam_ross2549 and Deleted member 51465
Lmao avg height will defintely level out with european average in the next 5-10 years , idk about frame tho , if sports are encoraged in early age then we can see that happening.
its not even height, bone density and jaw development is poor there. very rarely will there be a curry with a naturally mogger jaw.

its not even height, bone density and jaw development is poor there. very rarely will there be a curry with a naturally mogger jaw.
Lmao you havent seen the rural areas? They will jaw mog the avg european by a far mile

• +1
Reactions: distance decay and Mog3D
Its 2 billion of us i think you should not generalize the conditions if you are not a native

• +1
Reactions: future slavic chad
Yea the lanklets I’ve seen had shit frames

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Yea the lanklets I’ve seen had shit frames
majority frame moggers i have seen are some oldcels in rural areas , i think frame coorelates more with enviroment tbh

Amount of literal framecel 5'11-6'0 guys i have seen is insane 99% of them had foid tier proportions lmao 16-17inch bidel , jfl i had the same frame as them at 5'6 😂😂 , but yeah avg height is around 5'10 -5'11 tbh.
Yeah people have tiny frames once u go east of Islamabad.

I'm such an anomaly luckily

• +1
you are retarded
most village curries have mogger bones

• +1
no shit. it's impossible to develop an actual human frame when your diet is low in fat and 90% carbohydrates in plants and rice. they eat like subhuman street shitting peasants

• +1
no shit. it's impossible to develop an actual human frame when your diet is low in fat and 90% carbohydrates in plants and rice. they eat like subhuman street shitting peasants
lmao gooks have the most aesthetic and wide frames on avg and their diet is fucking soy explain that then

They will keep growing in height but not in width

• +1
lmao gooks have the most aesthetic and wide frames on avg and their diet is fucking soy explain that then
are you an imbecile? they have utterly shit frames. that's why their women lust after bwc because their men are all pissweak low T betas from a millenia of a diet based on rice.

Fuck im so glad Im 19 inch untrained, got lucky

Cause its all hormones in animal food making them tall they are not genetically that tall, i have like 19 inch shoulders and even xxl shirt is tight on me at 184 cm , i see all these mofos with hands smaller than me , jaw like a chicken and still an inch ot two below or more than me , just fuck it man i wish i was a non veg like them , started too late to reap the benefits

average indian is 6ft2 and wide as a quarterback