holy shit my parents are literally clinically dwarfs

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

Kraken
mom-4'11 bare foot [ fuck me literally midget tier]
dad - 5'2 in shoes + posturefrauding jfl

me - 5'6 barefoot

this literally has to be genetic miracle for me to be even 5'6 literal genetic deadends fuck them tbh , muhh study bro muhh disciple , i literally want to beat my dad when he utters a single word , i will punch him fucking retard subhuman still fucking me over with studies meanwhile my manlet cousin's parents put him into sport , swimming and a low cortisol life he is already onset to outgrew me despite his parents being the same height fucking cilincally retards , im gonna punch my dad so hard if utters a single lifelesson , like stfu you genetic deadend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sexchat, i_love_roosters, Kazakh Theist and 19 others
You lucky mfo

• So Sad
Reactions: mayo mogger
5'6 is average in our beautiful country so no problem

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sexchat, Tai Lung, Despicable and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: overtier1011, murdah, Deleted member 18522 and 2 others
Which state bhai
idk why midget parents even re produced i hope my bloodline ends with me , if it does not i hope i have girls jfl fuck shit

idk why midget parents even re produced i hope my bloodline ends with me , if it does not i hope i have girls jfl fuck shit
So sad bhai

• +1
Start injecting asap

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Oh ok i rarely see upper caste punjabi below 5'7 shit must be brutal bhai
my mom's side is tall tbh mama is 6'2 nani is around 5'11 nana was midget jfl , pateral side is literally subhuman dalit tier 4'11 , 5'1 jfl

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
my mom's side is tall tbh mama is 6'2 nani is around 5'11 nana was midget jfl , pateral side is literally subhuman dalit tier 4'11 , 5'1 jfl
Brutal my parents are tall so dad 6'3 mother 5'8 and i am 6'1

• Love it
Brutal my parents are tall so dad 6'3 mother 5'8 and i am 6'1
facially im not that fucked , i get iois kinda htn for india maybe ascending to chadlite might help

your frame is decent , you can run roids+tats + stubble game tbh
Yeah i am skinny asf and i have 19+ bideltoid after roids and gymceling i will go upto 22+

• Love it
Yeah i am skinny asf and i have 19+ bideltoid after roids and gymceling i will go upto 22+
might even reach 24+ tbh if you are currently in puberty

Both moggers

• JFL
lucky bastard

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and mayo mogger
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and mayo mogger
me too, but my parents are 5’6 and 5’4.

You are lucky as fuck you are not 5’3
most males are outgrowing their parents by 6inches atleast in my locality its the case

• Hmm...
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
  • +1

me - 5'6 barefoot

this literally has to be genetic miracle for me to be even 5'6 literal genetic deadends fuck them tbh , muhh study bro muhh disciple , i literally want to beat my dad when he utters a single word , i will punch him fucking retard subhuman still fucking me over with studies meanwhile my manlet cousin's parents put him into sport , swimming and a low cortisol life he is already onset to outgrew me despite his parents being the same height fucking cilincally retards , im gonna punch my dad so hard if utters a single lifelesson , like stfu you genetic deadend
it over

me - 5'6 barefoot

Same with mt friends parent, his mom was like 5'5-5'6 though ig and hes dad was short asl, he's 5'7 morning height at 19 and gets mogged left and right

• So Sad
Same with mt friends parent, his mom was like 5'5-5'6 though ig and hes dad was short asl, he's 5'7 morning height at 19 and gets mogged left and right
only dopamine is from face mog i do , my school is mostly trucels

height is least of your worries if ur an indian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55314, randomop and mayo mogger
Thats lucky as fuck jesus…

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Goth and mayo mogger
my countrys average 5'6 and im 5'9 and im considered tall here Lmao

• Love it
  • JFL