How autistic am i with my way of fixing overjet

D

Deleted member 10106

Iron
My solution to fix my overjet is to apply pressure(downwards and forwards) on my mandibular joints(2-3 times a day each session 2-3 minutes) and jut 7/24. I think my overjet is actually decreasing and haven't had any tmj problems. Been doing it for like 2-3 months.

Gimme your thoughts on my autism

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ShineBright, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 11671 and 1 other person
Btw i apply pressure on my tmj to make it come downwards and forwards so the jaw would be placed in a more forwards position thus decreasing the overjet

I have an underjet, was worse before. I do this, it does actually work if you're consistent. people will say some shit but it does It does work slightly. it's the same mechanism through which braces work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11671
I have an underjet, was worse before. I do this, it does actually work if you're consistent. people will say some shit but it does It does work slightly. it's the same mechanism through which braces work
What the hell is an underjet ? And what are you doing exactly ?

wtf? u not have insurance?

What the hell is an underjet ? And what are you doing exactly ?
opposite of what you have in a sense. bottom teeth stick out slightly. I've been applying slight pressure for years on and off and it did help somewhat. although that could have been a lot of things. still, definitely helps to an extent. assuming you accept that braces do