How brutal is coping with a six pack of miller lite on your looks?

Deleted member 16381

Deleted member 16381

5'7, 4.5" BP, jaw is 10mm recessed
Will it reverse the progress youve made dieting + exercise????? nothing else will help me cope

either drink hard liqour or dont bother. beer has xenoestrogens and not many of its calories come from alcohol. chad drinks straight from the handle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16381
drinking trash tasting drink for trash effects, its over

Directly a 6 pack of miller lite would convert to 0.14 pounds of body fat. However indirectly it would destroy the quality of you sleep, even though you feel like you are sleeping deeply when drunk, your sleep is actually shit. This leads to higher fat storage, less muscle development, loss of muscle mass, lowered testosterone, decreased willpower, and increased cravings to eat junk food the next day.

Essentially it puts you on a negative life spiral, and is a massive looks min. If you need a cope, learn meditation or yoga.

Anecdotal Story for fun:

Last year I had a roommate that Mogged me and he had a hot girlfriend. He had less muscle mass but was much younger and healthy looking, with lower bodyfat, good cheekbones, sharp angular face, in college. Anyways him and his girlfriend ate shit like cookies and drank all the time, and in one year I mogged the shit out of both of them. You can loose your looks fast when you choose a shitty lifestyle.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel