How can I retain as much size as possible

Deleted member 5143

Deleted member 5143

Subhuman Copinggymcel
GOOK-19 obviously shut down the whole gyms in my place, and my government says social distancing will last months, so it's not looking good. I will prolly lose size but how can I retain as much size as possible?

So far I have been doing dips,pull-ups and inverted rows secretly at the park (also shutdown) and also I have 2 15 pound dumbells, couple of bands,neck harness and a door anchor at home. I also do pistol squats and some harder variation of pushups

Is there anything else I can do to maintain my size over a period of months or dimish it less? Any tips related to nutrition and training is appreciated.

@highT

eat enough protein

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143 and Deleted member 3593
C6EE8379 1944 4F80 AD8F BBAB46A5B200

you need wraparound face transplant from Eppley

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dios, DidntRead, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 6 others
inject

failing that do u have any space in ur home like basement/garage? i ordered bar and plates so can at least do some exercises.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143
inject

failing that do u have any space in ur home like basement/garage? i ordered bar and plates so can at least do some exercises.

Nah bro it's over I live in an apartment

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
this was me 2018 back in summer was 16yo, i did constantly push ups, sit ups and squats, now can do about 200 in a row,
3x60 should be good for start i think...helped me lol my strenght was only getting better

Attachments

• A5F194CF-CA66-469E-9EF2-BB03FE5A8590.png
    A5F194CF-CA66-469E-9EF2-BB03FE5A8590.png
    191.2 KB · Views: 34
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 5143
insane frame
but dont forget:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5455, Deleted member 5143 and DutchPrettyBoy
this was me 2018 back in summer was 16yo, i did constantly push ups, sit ups and squats, now can do about 200 in a row,
3x60 should be good for start i think...helped me lol my strenght was only getting better
HOLY FUCK
FROM SITUPS ONLY?

• +1
Nah bro it's over I live in an apartment
calisthenics in park routine sounds decent but u will almost certainly lose leg size

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143 and Vidyacoper
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.cope and Deleted member 5143
Caloric surplus and calisthenics

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 5143
calisthenics in park routine sounds decent but u will almost certainly lose leg size
Yea I know, hopefully pistol squats can atleast maintain bare minimum

Mirin frame. What's your bideltoid?

@Pietrosiek thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143, Deleted member 3328 and Ritalincell
autism tbh

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincell and Deleted member 5143
because you don't need more mass bro.

What tf I'm I suppose to do, I'm only an intermediate lifter, I have no choice to get bigger as I get stronger. It's not my fault I don't even have that much muscle, and I don't care about my small head I will get bigger

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
What tf I'm I suppose to do, I'm only an intermediate lifter, I have no choice to get bigger as I get stronger. It's not my fault I don't even have that much muscle, and I don't care about my small head I will get bigger
i mean with that frame unless you want to be a bodybuilder, already everybody gets mogged.

• +1
i mean with that frame unless you want to be a bodybuilder, already everybody gets mogged.
I just do this for cope habibi, it's my ART:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Ostarine

• +1
GOOK-19 obviously shut down the whole gyms in my place, and my government says social distancing will last months, so it's not looking good. I will prolly lose size but how can I retain as much size as possible?

So far I have been doing dips,pull-ups and inverted rows secretly at the park (also shutdown) and also I have 2 15 pound dumbells, couple of bands,neck harness and a door anchor at home. I also do pistol squats and some harder variation of pushups

Is there anything else I can do to maintain my size over a period of months or dimish it less? Any tips related to nutrition and training is appreciated.

@highT

I am in a similar boat, at home I have a dip bar and some dumbbells but that’s it so I’ve been having to get creative with bodyweight exercises. It’s annoying because I have to do a fuck ton of reps. I’m thinking of buying a power rack/pullup bar combo and a barbell with some plates so I can lift heavy again

• +1
mirin' your frame op.

How tall are you though?

• +1
I am in a similar boat, at home I have a dip bar and some dumbbells but that’s it so I’ve been having to get creative with bodyweight exercises. It’s annoying because I have to do a fuck ton of reps. I’m thinking of buying a power rack/pullup bar combo and a barbell with some plates so I can lift heavy again
Fuark I wish I lived in a bigger place with space I would order a power rack. Man this sucks I look terrible when I'm small, if this happens for more than 2 months my current routine will not be able to retain the size i that I have. Darkest time for gymcels tbh.
mirin' your frame op.

How tall are you though?
I'm 6ft3 with a small head

• Woah
Reactions: Epitaph

@highT

Inject crazy amounts of roids and put a DHT gel around your shoulders 2-3 times a day

• +1
Reactions: laske.7 and Deleted member 5143
Quarantine will expose the true frame fraudsters

• WTF