How can I survive wagecucking so that I can go a bit longer without having to kill myself?

Deleted member 17832

Deleted member 17832

Iron
So I've been 18 for a while and my mom is jumping at the chance to kick me out if I don't start working somewhere. But the problem is that I literally fucking can't. Between 5 years of being 100% isolated and unsocialized in an online school I didn't attend, dropping out of high school, numerous untreated physical and mental health issues (POTS and general heart issues, stomach issues, insomnia, ADHD, insane anxiety, and probably either autism or some severe mood disorders) which regularly make me feel like I'm dying and more. I think I should've been treated and given disabilitybuxx or institutionalized, but with my luck and high inhibness that'll likely never happen. I usually feel like my only options are either NEETing or finding a nice way to rope. Was gonna go with roping, but I got sad about it and cancelled my order so now I need to find out how I can get myself out of this mess.

I could probably work part time to start, which will possibly make things easier. I live in the absolute middle of nowhere which means I'll not only need my mom to drive me wherever I work, but I'll also be pushed to start driving in the near future which is equally terrifying to me and will drain a fuckton of whatever minimum wage income I earn.

Right now my only goal is finding the easiest job possible. I want the least amount of social interaction possible, simplest job possible since I'm insanely low IQ, and the least amount of pressure possible. It also needs to be a very common, accessible job because of my shithole location. Pay is not even a factor at this time, since all I want is to simply be able to survive the job itself. I can use some Delta 8 to take the edge off of the anxiety, which should help a bit and I'll be able to order more after my first paycheck.

Any tips frens? Should've just stuck with my sodium nitrite plan, but I'm a delusional main character syndrome faggot so I wasn't ready to end myself yet :feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, xefo, Deleted member 13332 and 5 others
So I've been 18 for a while and my mom is jumping at the chance to kick me out if I don't start working somewhere. But the problem is that I literally fucking can't. Between 5 years of being 100% isolated and unsocialized in an online school I didn't attend, dropping out of high school, numerous untreated physical and mental health issues (POTS and general heart issues, stomach issues, insomnia, ADHD, insane anxiety, and probably either autism or some severe mood disorders) which regularly make me feel like I'm dying and more. I think I should've been treated and given disabilitybuxx or institutionalized, but with my luck and high inhibness that'll likely never happen. I usually feel like my only options are either NEETing or finding a nice way to rope. Was gonna go with roping, but I got sad about it and cancelled my order so now I need to find out how I can get myself out of this mess.

I could probably work part time to start, which will possibly make things easier. I live in the absolute middle of nowhere which means I'll not only need my mom to drive me wherever I work, but I'll also be pushed to start driving in the near future which is equally terrifying to me and will drain a fuckton of whatever minimum wage income I earn.

Right now my only goal is finding the easiest job possible. I want the least amount of social interaction possible, simplest job possible since I'm insanely low IQ, and the least amount of pressure possible. It also needs to be a very common, accessible job because of my shithole location. Pay is not even a factor at this time, since all I want is to simply be able to survive the job itself. I can use some Delta 8 to take the edge off of the anxiety, which should help a bit and I'll be able to order more after my first paycheck.

Any tips frens? Should've just stuck with my sodium nitrite plan, but I'm a delusional main character syndrome faggot so I wasn't ready to end myself yet :feelsrope:
Same

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17832
Get your GED, driver's license, apply for NEETbux and work part time till you get it.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, frendly and Anchor_Ship
Get your GED, driver's license, apply for NEETbux and work part time till you get it.
Too retarded for a GED, too pussy/unable to get a psychological assessment which leaves my only big diagnoses as POTS and ADHD which wouldn't be enough for NEETbuxx. All I can really do right now is try to find some bottom of the barrel job I can survive (probably impossible) and force myself to try driving

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and AlexBrown84
Too retarded for a GED, too pussy/unable to get a psychological assessment which leaves my only big diagnoses as POTS and ADHD which wouldn't be enough for NEETbuxx. All I can really do right now is try to find some bottom of the barrel job I can survive (probably impossible) and force myself to try driving
You should be paying me for my advice but yet you give excuses.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and AlexBrown84
Too many excuses bro u have to take what you want in this world

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ALP and thereallegend
Too many excuses bro u have to take what you want in this world
Just looked at his pictures in the rating section.

He's 4/10 facially, 5'9, and white.

He has no excuses. He could easily ascend to HTN levels through softmaxxes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 5786 and Anchor_Ship
Just work in an Amazon warehouse. You don’t deal with anyone, you just move storage around.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
What makes you think you are low iq? I analyzed your face with physiognomy and you have slightly above average iq levels

I already am softmaxxed jfl. Used to be fat and looked like a fucking unrecognizable human thumb a couple years ago. Went from like -2 to 2, I don't think there's much more potential

color your skin brown and come to Norway as a refugee and get neetbux bro fr lmao hahahah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and Danish_Retard
sorry for shitposting bro u seem like a nice guy man bets of luck I'm drunk that's why

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17832 and Htobrother
I suggest u talk to some redpilled therapists like the hipnosis guy or apex mindset or rich cooper. No one here can actually help u, help urself

• So Sad
Reactions: Htobrother
> my mom is jumping at the chance to kick me out if I don't start working somewhere

maybe try getting adopted. try posting in the neet for adoption thread on 4chan. u will probably need to do some degenerate shit and live in cages and stuff, but if you're cool with that it will at least give you shelter. better than being homeless jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Ricochet and Deleted member 17832
Take Ritalin or Dexedrine for ADHD (depending on what you react better to)

Alright change of plans boyos, suicide was always the only option tbh. But how? Last month I ordered sodium nitrite which would've arrived yesterday (could've been out of this shithole by now) but I cancelled it in hopes that I could still do something else with myself. But now I have nothing jfl, can't even find a fucking blade here. Might just have to chug some bleach and hope for the best

• So Sad
Reactions: Htobrother
Take Ritalin or Dexedrine for ADHD (depending on what you react better to)
I was on Focalin for a long time, then got addicted to snorting that shit which almost killed me. My heart does not play well with stimulants so I'll just have to cope with being extra retarded until I'm dead

> my mom is jumping at the chance to kick me out if I don't start working somewhere

maybe try getting adopted. try posting in the neet for adoption thread on 4chan. u will probably need to do some degenerate shit and live in cages and stuff, but if you're cool with that it will at least give you shelter. better than being homeless jfl
TFW living in some coomer's cage is unironically a better environment than any place I've ever lived :feelshaha:
Might be worth considering if I had transportation tbh

Alright change of plans boyos, suicide was always the only option tbh. But how? Last month I ordered sodium nitrite which would've arrived yesterday (could've been out of this shithole by now) but I cancelled it in hopes that I could still do something else with myself. But now I have nothing jfl, can't even find a fucking blade here. Might just have to chug some bleach and hope for the best
Bro Text me

Is it even safe to wageslave with POTS..... i would imagine standing up for 8 hours straight combined with anxiety issues could lead to a serious head injury

Is it even safe to wageslave with POTS..... i would imagine standing up for 8 hours straight combined with anxiety issues could lead to a serious head injury
I have the hyperadrenergic subtype of POTS, which means my blood pressure just goes high as fuck and usually keeps me from passing out. I get chest pains, feel my heart pounding and palpitating, get a flushed face and headaches but probably wouldn't pass out. Feels like I'm dying some days jfl

This is just sad man. All I can say is find god man. I really don't know what else to say, but hopefully you make it out your situation ❤️

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 17748 and Anchor_Ship
This is just sad man. All I can say is find god man. I really don't know what else to say, but hopefully you make it out your situation ❤️
Thank you fren. But unfortunately God has never given a fuck about me, so to hell it is :Comfy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Sal
start playing poker
thats how i got rich and now i sleep with asian models
@OldVirgin @AlexBrown84

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 5786
start playing poker
thats how i got rich and now i sleep with asian models
@OldVirgin @AlexBrown84
Nice. How’s the poker tourneys in the Slavic nations? Might try my hand in that sphere of this world

Attachments

• E7DD5A9E-1AAE-4AAC-898E-A6C31C58221F.jpeg
    E7DD5A9E-1AAE-4AAC-898E-A6C31C58221F.jpeg
    551.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 43CBABE0-C59C-4312-BA25-F2B155AC8459.jpeg
    43CBABE0-C59C-4312-BA25-F2B155AC8459.jpeg
    280.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 17301
Nice. How’s the poker tourneys in the Slavic nations? Might try my hand in that sphere of this world
man slavic tourneys suck, they pay too little thats why i take vip flights to maccau and europe
im on my grind maaan

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
If I'm not too disgusting for it I might consider sexslavemaxxing tbh. Would have to be really fucking bad to not mog my mom's house :lul:
go for it, pm me details I won't doxx I'm nice

GED is so easy if you study, I’m probably even more retarded than you (I can’t do 22-11) in my head and I took the test as an 8th grader and passed (I’m in high school now and forgot everything jfl)

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship

Just work in an Amazon warehouse. You don’t deal with anyone, you just move storage around.
Hellish work place you’ll literally regret the day you were born

• +1
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete
This, God heals all

• +1
Reactions: Sal and Deleted member 17748
i diagnose you with hypothyroidism

buy vitamin b1, b3 https://purebulk.com/ and bomb yourself with them to fix any deficiencies in important enzymes

make sure you get adequate amounts of the ionic minerals (calcium, potassium, magnesium, copper, sodium)

abstain from vegetables, the fibers in most vegetables are endotoxin rapists

and now getting on what to eat: milk with sugar, oranges, dates, fruit juices, liver once a week, oyster if its available, well cooked rice, well cooked potatoes, gelatin, be liberal with your calories

this is the best advice you are going to get on the whole forum, give this a try and be strict with yourself

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 13332

buy vitamin b1, b3 https://purebulk.com/ and bomb yourself with them to fix any deficiencies in important enzymes

make sure you get adequate amounts of the ionic minerals (calcium, potassium, magnesium, copper, sodium)

and now getting on what to eat: milk with sugar, oranges, dates, fruit juices, liver once a week, oyster if its available, well cooked rice, well cooked potatoes, gelatin, be liberal with your calories

this is the best advice you are going to get on the whole forum, give this a try and be strict with yourself
ray peat is torture if you cant cook

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17832 and xefo

Got a blood test done like 6 months ago to find out why I was rapidly losing weight, and everything came back normal jfl. I thought I had hyperthyroidism or lymphoma or something (I have shittons of swollen lymph nodes that weren't a problem until like a year ago), but my thyroid levels were normal and I "probably don't have cancer" :lul:

Been trying to get my shit together diet-wise though. I've never had decent macros or vitamin intake so even just fixing that might make a difference

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Then you create the job, bro.

A 9-5 is no long-term plan.

Got a blood test done like 6 months ago to find out why I was rapidly losing weight, and everything came back normal jfl. I thought I had hyperthyroidism or lymphoma or something (I have shittons of swollen lymph nodes that weren't a problem until like a year ago), but my thyroid levels were normal and I "probably don't have cancer" :lul:

Been trying to get my shit together diet-wise though. I've never had decent macros or vitamin intake so even just fixing that might make a difference
didn't read a word bro you're hypothyroid and blood tests don't mean shit when the metrics are shifting every 5 years to fit a narrative and inherently not even a good mechanism for measuring thyroid activity

follow my advice, I purposefully made it easy to follow

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 6403
First I would talk with your mom so you can go and get examined to see if you can get NEETBUCKS. If you dont want to do that your only other option is too find a job so you dont get kicked out. If you want to avoid people your best bet is applying for remote call center jobs, or working in some factory or warehouse where your just putting something into a machine or wrapping products or something like that. Unfourtanely all the other remote jobs are locked behind degrees and certificates.

I'm assuming you dont have any skills either so making money online wont work for you. If you cant find a call center or factory/warehouse job in your area than go get your neetbucks, dont be a pussy. The government isnt going to walk door to door handing out money to you, you gotta go get examined and take it for yourself. I doubt your mom will kick you out if you're so fucked to the point where the government is giving you aid. Also go get your drivers license.

If you get a job or neetbucks, SAVE YOUR FUCKING MONEY. Dont blow all your cash on pointless copes, your going to regret it big time if you dont. I got hid HARD with a myriad of problems because I didnt save my money, and im still trying to pull myself out of that position now.

Work on your mental health first, without health you won’t get anywhere.