How Come Atheism Exists?

Fish

Fish

Banned
Why should there be a reason for everything?

Why should there be a reason for existence?

Why should there be a reason that the universe exists?

Why should there be a reason that I exist?

One wouldn't ask a question unless one had a reason to ask.

The reason atheism exists is because of the lack of addressing tough questions that cause conflict within the individual. However, avoiding tough questions for fear of internal conflict only restricts the acquisition of a solution that would solve the internal conflict.

The same cannot be said for theism. Theists are encouraged to address the tough questions that cause conflict within themselves in order to determine the truth behind the reason for their individual existence and all existence.

Atheists do not see a need to find the true reason behind their individual existence because their individual life is easier if they continue believing there is no reason behind their individual existence. Thus, the reason for atheism is to avoid the conflict that the belief that life has a greater meaning causes, in favor of the unjustified belief that life does not have a greater meaning or that their own individual life only has meaning when they're alive.

These beliefs are only maintained for one reason and that reason is to avoid the belief that life does have a greater meaning, which is apparently true, otherwise, why ask questions?

There had to be a reason behind the very first question that was ever asked. The reason behind that very first question could not have come from the one asking the question. The reason had to come from someone or something that already knows the answer and gives reasons that answer the questions.

God has actually revealed Himself to us, so that we might have faith in the Son, Jesus Christ, and the Father, the One who sent him.

What is His Gospel?

God created us to be with Him.
Our sins separate us from God.
Sins cannot be removed by good deeds.
Paying the price for sin, Jesus died and rose again.
Everyone who trusts in Him alone has eternal life.
Life with Jesus starts now and lasts forever.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122
didnt read

• Love it
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 57122 and Fish
Ignorance is bliss and lots of people today follow that logic

• +1
Reactions: Fish
because allah is a faggot that raped my genetics and didnt even let me finish puberty

• JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, Ryan and ElTruecel
because allah is a faggot that raped my genetics and didnt even let me finish puberty
There is literally no historical evidence or writings that the Daniel in the Quran said what he said, no writings whatsoever. Or Moses, Aaron, Abraham, Ezekiel, King David, Solomon, Isaiah, and more. The Bible was written on 3 different continents, by over 40 authors (and the actual prophets), in a period over 1,600 years. On the other hand, the Quran was put together by a few people in 23 years with nothing but made up stories about the prophets they took from the Bible.

Last edited: