how come I act like different irl than on the forum?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
How come on the forum I act like a loud charismatic wild guy but irl I’m a quiet short fat loser who doesn’t talk or even smile? why am I a coward irl is basically what I’m asking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, chosen-one, vermillioncorefan and 3 others
code switch

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chosen-one, fuxkdakikez and Vermilioncore
me too

• +1
Reactions: thecel, chosen-one and Vermilioncore
No confidence for your face n height. RL is for winners, and not losers.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, chosen-one, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one and Nick.Harte
I love you bozo

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Nick.Harte
How come on the forum I act like a loud charismatic wild guy but irl I’m a quiet short fat loser who doesn’t talk or even smile? why am I a coward irl is basically what I’m asking
Ur og on the forum = people will believe everything u say and u will be respected. So positive reinforcement makes u wild and loud and charismatic
Irl ur fat and short so people treat u bad so negative reinforcement makes u shy and quiet

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one, Nick.Harte and Vermilioncore
Ur og on the forum = people will believe everything u say and u will be respected. So positive reinforcement makes u wild and loud and charismatic
Irl ur fat and short so people treat u bad so negative reinforcement makes u shy and quiet
It makes me respect the joker because no one treated him good until he put the paint on and became the joker. He was seen as respectable at that point. But when he was just a random guy, everyone bullied him and treated him like shit

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Nick.Harte
It makes me respect the joker because no one treated him good until he put the paint on and became the joker. He was seen as respectable at that point. But when he was just a random guy, everyone bullied him and treated him like shit
Masking urself (put on paint) = people will be afraid of u cuz u can commit crime without consequence cuz ur anonymous

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Vermilioncore
Also, people here are humans. They are nicer than those cruel animals out there called normies.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chosen-one, Vermilioncore and Deleted member 32514
"Why do I feel more comfortable on an anonymous online forum where there are zero stakes or risk of being socially ostracized than in real life?"

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one