How could I continue to maintain a "prettyboy" pheno into my mid-30s like itspierreboo?

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
I'd love to look like how I am now as a 24, almost 25-year old when I'm 35, like this guy:

I have a slightly more "masc" look than the lad in his video, but it's still a prettyboy pheno with longish hair and youthful features. At the moment, I'm taking care of my skin, hopping on Tret this autumn, eating collagen-rich foods, keeping fit by exercising 30 minutes for 5 days a week (including 10 minutes of resistance training). I have never tasted alcohol, tobacco or non-medicinal drugs. I'm at 17% bf right now, but I'd like to cut to 14-15% and maintain that for as long as I can. I always wear sunscreen. I avoid tanning intentionally.

I'm hopping on minoxidil if I see any signs of balding, which I am not at the moment (I'm a full NW1).

I still want my future wife to be attracted to me when we're married and have children. I plan to find her within the next couple of years; if it doesn't work out I'm getting an arranged marriage.

Any advice lads?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Elvisandreaa and LooksOrDeath
i fucking hate tiktok white 6ft2 prettyboys

does the entire west of guys really look like this? or is this just the top %?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darwined, Deleted member 18879, Elvisandreaa and 6 others

The guy in the TikTok is gay. The blond lad is his boyfriend.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Erik-Jón, LooksOrDeath and 3 others
Protect your skin and hair, purge your facial & bodyhair plus be lean and keep it that way

Makeup also matters a lot. During this summer I experimented a lot with them and whenever I tried out foundation, cashiers would ask for my ID whenever I wanted to buy alcoholic bevetsges, despite me being in early 20s.

They wouldn’t do that when I’m not wearing it - with foundation I can legit larp about having better collagen than 16 year olds, and this won’t change a lot in the future either. We men already have more collagen than women, this is why any makeup is many times more effective on us than women despite usually its them who wore it traditionally

Just think of Hollywood stars like Pitt. Its completely normal for them to play characters that are even decades younger than themselbes irl - how they do it? With makeup

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaia262, AscendingHero, Highlander and 12 others
Protect your skin and hair, purge your facial & bodyhair plus be lean and keep it that way

Makeup also matters a lot. During this summer I experimented a lot with them and whenever I tried out foundation, cashiers would ask for my ID whenever I wanted to buy alcoholic bevetsges, despite me being in early 20s. They wouldn’t do that when I’m not wearing it - with foundation I can legit larp about having better collagen than 16 year olds
Detroit: Become Gay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darwined, CristianT, GalacticHero and 14 others

Makeup also matters a lot. During this summer I experimented a lot with them and whenever I tried out foundation, cashiers would ask for my ID whenever I wanted to buy alcoholic bevetsges, despite me being in early 20s.

They wouldn’t do that when I’m not wearing it - with foundation I can legit larp about having better collagen than 16 year olds, and this won’t change a lot in the future either. We men already have more collagen than women, this is why any makeup is many times more effective on us than women despite usually its them who wore it traditionally
I will be buying IPL by the end of the year.
What makeup do you wear? The only thing I do is that I nick my mum's concealer (sister is pale) and dab it on a pimple scar I may have.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879, Deleted member 18244 and Prettyboy
fym bruh u dont. this ur first time on this site or smth?

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
that guy is 36?

insane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, szolliontaraelis and Xangsane
I will be buying IPL by the end of the year.
What makeup do you wear? The only thing I do is that I nick my mum's concealer (sister is pale) and dab it on a pimple scar I may have.
Usually just matte BB cream, maybe some concealer if I happen to get a pimple because I don’t need more currently, I have still got a lot of collagen. Stuff will come more handy once my natural skin quality inevitably deteriorates with time

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lmao and Xangsane
Usually just matte BB cream, maybe some concealer if I happen to get a pimple because I don’t need more currently, I have still got a lot of collagen. Stuff will come more handy once my natural skin quality inevitably deteriorates with time
How much BB cream do you use?

Hope I age well also lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Xangsane
Idk Botox, filler. Or get surgeries and become a bone mogger

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
If you want to age slowly, you should do things that bring your body out of homeostasis as little as possible (drugs, cooming, bulking/cutting, etc). Keep things in moderation

Other than that meditation/breathwork, good nutrition, staying active and having a low stressful job will keep you youthful. I will probably still look around 21 when I'm 27+

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Gaia262, Darwined and 4 others
If you want to age slowly, you should do things that bring your body out of homeostasis as little as possible (drugs, cooming, bulking/cutting, etc). Keep things in moderation

Other than that meditation/breathwork, good nutrition, staying active and having a low stressful job will keep you youthful. I will probably still look around 21 when I'm 27+
I am staying away from non medicinal drugs.
What do you do to youthmaxx?

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
that guy is 36?

insane
Good genetics, good facial bones, tretinoin, possibly fillers if anything starts sagging at any point.

People refuse to believe it until they see it, but that 36yo can legitimately look better (and younger!) than most 25 year olds.

The downside is it doesn't largely come down to effort and diet. It comes down to genetics.
Not only does he have amazing facial genetics, he has not balded at all and his skin quality is top notch.

• +1
First come genetics. Without right genetics u simply wont able to age like that. I haven't done anything to look young before age 25 but i look young as fuck.
All information already available on this website. Search for Pinhead posts. Use SPF and try to not lose your hair. Non toxic lifestyle, clean diet(insulin, iron overload, omega 3x6 ratio, Na x K ratio), avoid inflammation and stress, watch out for hormonal profile and liver, sleep.

U probably have to give up on having kids and wife to look that good.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Xangsane
Good genetics, good facial bones, tretinoin, possibly fillers if anything starts sagging at any point.

People refuse to believe it until they see it, but that 36yo can legitimately look better (and younger!) than most 25 year olds.

The downside is it doesn't largely come down to effort and diet. It comes down to genetics.
Not only does he have amazing facial genetics, he has not balded at all and his skin quality is top notch.
Thanks for the info.
How do I know if I have good genetics?

just do what you already do, use faceapp, editing and filters

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and fruitgunpop
First come genetics. Without right genetics u simply wont able to age like that. I haven't done anything to look young before age 25 but i look young as fuck.
All information already available on this website. Search for Pinhead posts. Use SPF and try to not lose your hair. Non toxic lifestyle, clean diet(insulin, iron overload, omega 3x6 ratio, Na x K ratio), avoid inflammation and stress, watch out for hormonal profile and liver, sleep.

U probably have to give up on having kids and wife to look that good.
Also how would I know if I have good genetics?

Just think of Hollywood stars like Pitt. Its completely normal for them to play characters that are even decades younger than themselbes irl - how they do it? With makeup
Doesn't make up ruin your skin in the long run?

A lot of women I know that wore shit ton of make up in high school now look a lot older than usual. Could be their shit lifestyle of course, but I can't imagine clogging your pores with toxic sludge cream is good for the skin.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Xangsane
Seriously how do I find out?
His mom looks young for 71 but who cares about your genetics? you cant change it anyways, the only thing you can do is do the other external things perfect to maximize your results

• +1
the faggots in the video wear make up

His mom looks young for 71 but who cares about your genetics? you cant change it anyways, the only thing you can do is do the other external things perfect to maximize your results
Does this mean I'd have to hardmaxx?

• +1
Reactions: RIPPED IRL
I can't.
Why?
Cuz parenting age people very fast its brutal. Your wife, kids, money - all will cause a lot of stress.
Pavel Durov CEO of telegram:
" LIVE ALONE
All the young-looking, middle-aged men I spoke with lived alone for most of their lives. It may be the result of their independence from the sleeping/eating/behavioural patterns of another person. Or it’s just correlation, and people who are independent of unhealthy societal norms are also independent in their personal lives.
Interestingly, all the people (including him) who look younger at the middle age are living alone.
So he suggests everyone who wants to look young to live alone and to be independent.
And finally, he mentioned all these have scientifically proven, and he is been following these rules for over 10 years."
Also how would I know if I have good genetics?
It doesnt matter nothing u can do with that. Just sustain good lifestyle.

Generally dont be bald, fat and avoid wrinkles
Hair is life:
Best-HairReplacement-Proof2-564-410.jpg

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Darwined and Xangsane
Cringe to look like him when you're 35, unless you're a pedo who like 16YO JBs

• Ugh..
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Cringe to look like him when you're 35, unless you're a pedo who like 16YO JBs

strong cope

who the fuck wouldnt want to stay young looking forever and be gifted with good enough genetics to still slay 20 y/o's lmao

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, datboijj, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 2 others
strong cope

who the fuck wouldnt want to stay young looking forever lmao
Imagine being a dad and look like this :lul: When you're in your 30's and after, you should look more masculine/mature. That's why men SMV peak is arround 35

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 15302
Cuz parenting age people very fast its brutal. Your wife, kids, money - all will cause a lot of stress.
Pavel Durov CEO of telegram:
" LIVE ALONE
All the young-looking, middle-aged men I spoke with lived alone for most of their lives. It may be the result of their independence from the sleeping/eating/behavioural patterns of another person. Or it’s just correlation, and people who are independent of unhealthy societal norms are also independent in their personal lives.
Interestingly, all the people (including him) who look younger at the middle age are living alone.
So he suggests everyone who wants to look young to live alone and to be independent.
And finally, he mentioned all these have scientifically proven, and he is been following these rules for over 10 years."

It doesnt matter nothing u can do with that. Just sustain good lifestyle.

Generally dont be bald, fat and avoid wrinkles
Hair is life:
Best-HairReplacement-Proof2-564-410.jpg
I've got a young looking married cousin who is in his 40s and still looks 25. He's got two children.

It could still work.

probably top %, ive seen few pretty boys but theyre all manlets (5'9) never any of them 6ft+

a lot of zoomers have tiktok fag haircuts but doesnt mean theyre chad, just normie at best

ur looking at about 0.01% of people that will look like 6 ft2 tiktoktards :feelshehe::feelshehe:

• +1
probably top %, ive seen few pretty boys but theyre all manlets (5'9) never any of them 6ft+

a lot of zoomers have tiktok fag haircuts but doesnt mean theyre chad, just normie at best

ur looking at about 0.01% of people that will look like 6 ft2 tiktoktards :feelshehe::feelshehe:
What do you personally define as a prettyboy?

I am staying away from non medicinal drugs.
What do you do to youthmaxx?
I try to grow a giant beard to cope with my lack of masculinity, take tons of steroids for maximum mucle mass, get wasted on the weekends, and stay in the sun all day long

I'd love to look like how I am now as a 24, almost 25-year old when I'm 35, like this guy:

I have a slightly more "masc" look than the lad in his video, but it's still a prettyboy pheno with longish hair and youthful features. At the moment, I'm taking care of my skin, hopping on Tret this autumn, eating collagen-rich foods, keeping fit by exercising 30 minutes for 5 days a week (including 10 minutes of resistance training). I have never tasted alcohol, tobacco or non-medicinal drugs. I'm at 17% bf right now, but I'd like to cut to 14-15% and maintain that for as long as I can. I always wear sunscreen. I avoid tanning intentionally.

I'm hopping on minoxidil if I see any signs of balding, which I am not at the moment (I'm a full NW1).

I still want my future wife to be attracted to me when we're married and have children. I plan to find her within the next couple of years; if it doesn't work out I'm getting an arranged marriage.

Any advice lads?

makeup and plastic surgery

• So Sad

Any advice lads?

Why are they twerking for eachother. Nah next person to try and criticize things I do is getting the middle finger. You have chads twerking for eachother on TikTok, how is that not cringe!

Why are they twerking for eachother. Nah next person to try and criticize things I do is getting the middle finger. You have chads twerking for eachother on TikTok, how is that not cringe!
They're both gay

Thats extremly rare im from germany i barely see blonde guys and if i see them most of them are not prettyboy maxxed

• +1
They're both gay
I hate how white dudes like this can twerk and be gay and still get liked on TikTok but as blacks you have to be hard and miserable all the time and get ridiculed for even asking a question.

• +1