How could I continue to maintain a "prettyboy" pheno into my mid-30s like itspierreboo?

I hate how white dudes like this can twerk and be gay and still get liked on TikTok but as blacks you have to be hard and miserable all the time and get ridiculed for even asking a question.
Why do you want to be a twink fag? :feelswat:

Honestly it's very unlikely any of us are going to age like that. And there is not much hardmaxxing for youth, fillers look uncanny and facelifts only work when you're like 60 years old

If you take care of your skin, stay lean, and keep your hair you can probably age as good as someone like Tom Hughes. This guy is 37, and when he smiles it's obvious he has some wrinkles and not the best skin texture. But overall he looks youthful despite being in his late 30s. Like I'm only 19 and have friends that look older than this guy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Honestly it's very unlikely any of us are going to age like that. And there is not much hardmaxxing for youth, fillers look uncanny and facelifts only work when you're like 60 years old

If you take care of your skin, stay lean, and keep your hair you can probably age as good as someone like Tom Hughes. This guy is 37, and when he smiles it's obvious he has some wrinkles and not the best skin texture. But overall he looks youthful despite being in his late 30s. Like I'm only 19 and have friends that look older than this guy.

View attachment 1839821View attachment 1839822View attachment 1839828
That's still a pretty good outcome.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
That's still a pretty good outcome.
It's rare for people to age like this where I am cuz tanning culture. Also anglos have shit aging genetics, all the ethnics here look way younger than whites after 25

• +1
Isn’t he gigasurgerymaxxed?

• +1
It's rare for people to age like this where I am cuz tanning culture. Also anglos have shit aging genetics, all the ethnics here look way younger than whites after 25
I'm not white, and I avoid tanning (while wearing sunscreen regularly).

• +1
I'm not white, and I avoid tanning (while wearing sunscreen regularly).
It's likely you'll age like this. Do you have bald genes running in your family?

• +1
Will you do surgeries to maintain looks or is that haram
I am just trying to feed myself good food and take care of my outer self. I don't want surgery.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
It's likely you'll age like this. Do you have bald genes running in your family?
Thank you, I hope I do.

Family lines:

Maternal father: some people
Maternal mother: none
Paternal father: none
Paternal mother: none

Current status: NW0-1 at age 24 years, 8 months

• +1
Thank you, I hope I do.

Family lines:

Maternal father: some people
Maternal mother: none
Paternal father: none
Paternal mother: none

Current status: NW0-1 at age 24 years, 8 months
@5ft1 Do you think my prognosis would be favourable?

i fucking hate tiktok white 6ft2 prettyboys

does the entire west of guys really look like this? or is this just the top %?
It's the absolute top. You'll never see the tiktok pretty boys in public unless you really go out of your way and they're pretty rare in schools most are just normal average Joes. Many try but they never pull it off due to lacking in certain features like height or just not being pretty enough etc. They just end up looking like bootleg versions

• +1
Anyone with a tiktok account who can ask for his youthmaxx stack/regimen?

This guy is the most extreme youthmaxxed prettyboy I think ive seen. How does he still look so young at 36?

It's the absolute top. You'll never see the tiktok pretty boys in public unless you really go out of your way and they're pretty rare in schools most are just normal average Joes. Many try but they never pull it off due to lacking in certain features like height or just not being pretty enough etc. They just end up looking like bootleg versions
Top 1%? I saw a couple in London.
What do you mean by pretty enough?

Just a little rough in the face or have features that don't support the prettyboy phenotype. I'd imagine there's more "Chavs" and such in London than anything else. Maybe not 1% but definitely thereabout in my experience in Toronto.
Top 1%? I saw a couple in London.
What do you mean by pretty enough?

• +1
Just a little rough in the face or have features that don't support the prettyboy phenotype. I'd imagine there's more "Chavs" and such in London than anything else. Maybe not 1% but definitely thereabout in my experience in Toronto.
Lots of chavs and road men there. I do have a somewhat prettyboy face (an uglier version of Cameron Porras) but I'm only 5'9 tall.

I became maestheticpilled lately.
i mean if they're gay looking masculine doesn't matter I guess. It does for me because I want pussy. so I need more spice to how I look than that if I ever wanna succeed (prob won't)

• +1
i mean if they're gay looking masculine doesn't matter I guess. It does for me because I want pussy. so I need more spice to how I look than that if I ever wanna succeed (prob won't)
I'm also looking for a HQNP black, Arab or mixed girl and those girls seem to prefer masc or maesthetic looks :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22015
I'm also looking for a HQNP black, Arab or mixed girl and those girls seem to prefer masc or maesthetic looks :feelswhy:
I'm a teensy bit latino on my dad's side barely enough to mention and I like black girls white girls and latin girls. Imo black and latin girls prefer more maesthetic guys but you can get away with maesthetic pretty hybrid probably. White girls have mostly universally hated my guts

• +1
I'm a teensy bit latin on my dad's side barley enough to mention and I like black girls white girls and latin girls. Imo black and latin girls prefer more maesthetic guys but you can get away with maesthetic pretty hybrid probably. White girls have mostly universally hated my guts
From your experience what did the white girls prefer? Here they seem to prefer RTT/masc (I'm not into white girls anyway as to me they don't have nice bodies and their skin/hair quality isn't the best. They're also the most likely to be degenerate and wouldn't want to raise my kids Muslim, and would give them alcohol at 12.)

I wonder if I can get away with looking like a slightly less robust, 5.25 PSL version of Cameron Porras.

Sadly I attract mostly SEA, LTB white and South Asian women :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22015
From your experience what did the white girls prefer? Here they seem to prefer RTT/masc (I'm not into white girls anyway as to me they don't have nice bodies and their skin/hair quality isn't the best. They're also the most likely to be degenerate and wouldn't want to raise my kids Muslim, and would give them alcohol at 12.)

I wonder if I can get away with looking like a slightly less robust, 5.25 PSL version of Cameron Porras.

Sadly I attract mostly SEA, LTB white and South Asian women :feelswhy:
sexually active white girls in college I observed preferred tall or large white guys who were hypermasc, gymmaxx, or militarymaxx (guy who I met who was having orgies with 18 yr olds was out of military school). going back this fall before I dropped again I saw the traditional frat boy look having success as well but there were also tiktok looking guys younger than me who were having success. and then black guys had success. I did not witness a lot or any of indian, latino or asian guys getting ass at the school I was at

• +1
sexually active white girls in college I observed preferred tall or large white guys who were hypermasc, gymmaxx, or militarymaxx (guy who I met who was having orgies with 18 yr olds was out of military school). going back this fall before I dropped again I saw the traditional frat boy look having success as well but there were also tiktok looking guys younger than me who were having success. and then black guys had success. I did not witness a lot or any of indian, latino or asian guys getting ass at the school I was at
Who did the black, Arab and Latino girls go for?

Who did the black, Arab and Latino girls go for?
black girls went for white guys or black guys, I didn't see many arabs actually, and latina girls went for other latino guys. this may be a poor sample size tho but my school had a decently large attendance

• +1
Protect your skin and hair, purge your facial & bodyhair plus be lean and keep it that way

Makeup also matters a lot. During this summer I experimented a lot with them and whenever I tried out foundation, cashiers would ask for my ID whenever I wanted to buy alcoholic bevetsges, despite me being in early 20s.

They wouldn’t do that when I’m not wearing it - with foundation I can legit larp about having better collagen than 16 year olds, and this won’t change a lot in the future either. We men already have more collagen than women, this is why any makeup is many times more effective on us than women despite usually its them who wore it traditionally

Just think of Hollywood stars like Pitt. Its completely normal for them to play characters that are even decades younger than themselbes irl - how they do it? With makeup
Which foundation do you use and how tf do you make it look natural and not get called out on it?

@Biggdink @Niko69 @edodalic29

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Niklaus Mikaelson
I'd love to look like how I am now as a 24, almost 25-year old when I'm 35, like this guy:

I have a slightly more "masc" look than the lad in his video, but it's still a prettyboy pheno with longish hair and youthful features. At the moment, I'm taking care of my skin, hopping on Tret this autumn, eating collagen-rich foods, keeping fit by exercising 30 minutes for 5 days a week (including 10 minutes of resistance training). I have never tasted alcohol, tobacco or non-medicinal drugs. I'm at 17% bf right now, but I'd like to cut to 14-15% and maintain that for as long as I can. I always wear sunscreen. I avoid tanning intentionally.

I'm hopping on minoxidil if I see any signs of balding, which I am not at the moment (I'm a full NW1).

I still want my future wife to be attracted to me when we're married and have children. I plan to find her within the next couple of years; if it doesn't work out I'm getting an arranged marriage.

Any advice lads?

Forget that

However, maintain a pretty look by doing aging rockstar

Thats the only way

• So Sad