How did this jawsurgerycel improve his eyes?

livelaughlooksmax

livelaughlooksmax

Bronze

One of the best JS results I have seen because of the improvement to his eye area. JS does improve orbital vector - whether to this degree is up for debate. If filler was used then again this is the most subtle, effective filler result I have seen. Absolutely incredible transformation however he did it.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Lorsss
from less then normie; into mid-range normie. great results.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
his eyes improved through jaw surgery (which not only affects the jaw)
the lightening is also different in the pictures

by fixing his assymetry. he just fixed assymetry in his eyes.

by fixing his assymetry. he just fixed assymetry in his eyes.
yes the correction in asymmetry is impressive. but look at the fucking soft tissue change.
Jlkjlkjlk

can that really be from JS, squinting + tan?

yes the correction in asymmetry is impressive. but look at the fucking soft tissue change.
View attachment 208808
can that really be from JS, squinting + tan?
when the maxilla gets moved forward it creates under eye support and the skin under the eye comes into its correct position where its not forced to bend, causing folds and wrinkles. also bloodflow is improved so the soft tissue looks younger and more vital, because it actually is more vital

when the maxilla gets moved forward it creates under eye support and the skin under the eye comes into its correct position where its not forced to bend, causing folds and wrinkles. also bloodflow is improved so the soft tissue looks younger and more vital, because it actually is more vital
Point out another before and after with this dramatic improvement to eye area. I have seen thousands and none come close.

I’m not sure if this is true. It has some slight effects on the skin but the area under the eyes largely remains the same regardless of maxilla projection.

To the OP, this could be a lighting effect or he likely had implants under his eyes.

• +1
Reactions: livelaughlooksmax