How did white people develop such good supras? While asians and native have shit supras that have more fat than bone

realt50

realt50

Bronze
title

Attachments

• IMG_6100.jpeg
    IMG_6100.jpeg
    260.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6062.jpeg
    IMG_6062.jpeg
    262.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5977.webp
    IMG_5977.webp
    43 KB · Views: 0
i have insane supras but shit undereye support, its a curse

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, UrGirlsMcm, normie_joe and 2 others
asians developed epicanthic folds to deal with the ancient cold climate, europeans developed eye hooding.

also light eyes function poorly in high light conditions so they need to be shaded, they function better in low light conditions than dark eyes though, and all of europe has less sunlight than all of america for example.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, UrGirlsMcm, klimo and 1 other person
asians developed epicanthic folds to deal with the ancient cold climate, europeans developed eye hooding.

also light eyes function poorly in high light conditions so they need to be shaded, they function better in low light conditions than dark eyes though, and all of europe has less sunlight than all of america for example.
so a white american with light eyes would develop good supras after a few generations?

It's not really important to have super forward grown supras like the guy you sent. As long as you have average enough supras and nasion projection to the point where you dont have any epicanthic folds and have minimal uee, also maintain a good nasofrontal angle, its good enough. It's psl autism to think that extremely forward grown ogre supraorbitals are necessary.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
so a white american with light eyes would develop good supras after a few generations?
no because the majority of americans have brown eyes, which can deal with higher light conditions better so they don't need it.

but europeans have these ridges because without them it would impair their vision during parts of the day, since light eyes basically get blinded by the sun easily.

It's not really important to have super forward grown supras like the guy you sent. As long as you have average enough supras and nasion projection to the point where you dont have any epicanthic folds and have minimal uee, also maintain a good nasofrontal angle, it’s good enough. It's psl autism to think that extremely forward grown ogre supraorbitals are necessary.
i have shit supras look at my pfp, my eyebrows are kinda lowset but don’t really look lowset because my eyebrows don’t cover my eyes when looking down like these pics, due to my supras and my medial eyebrow length

Attachments

• IMG_6017.png
    IMG_6017.png
    977.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5854.jpeg
    IMG_5854.jpeg
    76.9 KB · Views: 0
no because the majority of americans have brown eyes, which can deal with higher light conditions better so they don't need it.

but europeans have these ridges because without them it would impair their vision during parts of the day, since light eyes basically get blinded by the sun easily.
IMG 4702

then brown eyed ppl with good supras like this guy just have them due to ancestors with lighter eyes passing them down right?

i have shit supras look at my pfp, my eyebrows are kinda lowset but don’t really look lowset because my eyebrows don’t cover my eyes when looking down like these pics, due to my supras and my medial eyebrow length
Your pfp looks like squinty hunter eyes to me. Looks aspie and low appeal but im not seeing any bone issue or anything, cant analyze anything tbh from that pic

View attachment 2883896
then brown eyed ppl with good supras like this guy just have them due to ancestors with lighter eyes passing them down right?
yeah and also a part of the population in europe still has dark eyes and dark hair, some even have darkish skin although it's not comparable to ethnic countries.

Your pfp looks like squinty hunter eyes to me. Looks aspie and low appeal but im not seeing any bone issue or anything, cant analyze anything tbh from that pic
i’m not squinting,i just have shit undereye support so i have a bad lower eyelid, as for appeal i need fuller eyebrows and long curled lashes + good lower lashes

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaAccept
i’m not squinting,i just have shit undereye support so i have a bad lower eyelid, as for appeal i need fuller eyebrows and long curled lashes + good lower lashes
Well either way i cant tell anything from your pfp. If you want people to give you their opinion on your eyes then send a pic where you can actually see properly.