peptidehater22
asexual
- Joined
- Jun 28, 2026
- Posts
- 791
- Reputation
- 928
titlee
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
dude check dc where have you been??Sell snacks at school
just dm me heredude check dc where have you been??
how do you even find the people to do that? i dont think you can just walk around and ask people if they wanna buy, wouldnt it be awkward asl especially for us nd bludsSell snacks at school
Bro im very high inhib i literally dont talk to anyone from my school but what i used to do is get a good variety of snacks the people like and price it fairly cheap, I would post them along the prices everyday on my socials (in uk school literally everyone has everyone added in their grade / year no exaggeration) so i would post everyday and bring snacks in my bag, would say "come to me at break" "come to me at lunch" giving free stuff also works to keep people buying, just remember dont get caught jfl. Sad thing is if you stop which I did you will go back to not speaking to anybody and realising all their praise and "friendship" was just for gainhow do you even find the people to do that? i dont think you can just walk around and ask people if they wanna buy, wouldnt it be awkward asl especially for us nd bluds
worked like a good slavetitlee
freelance work n personal projecttitlee
at least you made money off of them xdBro im very high inhib i literally dont talk to anyone from my school but what i used to do is get a good variety of snacks the people like and price it fairly cheap, I would post them along the prices everyday on my socials (in uk school literally everyone has everyone added in their grade / year no exaggeration) so i would post everyday and bring snacks in my bag, would say "come to me at break" "come to me at lunch" giving free stuff also works to keep people buying, just remember dont get caught jfl. Sad thing is if you stop which I did you will go back to not speaking to anybody and realising all their praise and "friendship" was just for gain
can you be more specific please and how much you madefreelance work n personal project
Haha yeah it was great I was the most popular kid for a few months jfl but even when I was I knew it was all fake when people I knew didnt like me, people who looked down on me and even despised me would come and call me "their boy" "my bro" etc it was pretty sad but hustle was great lolat least you made money off of them xd
yeah dude knowing people are treating you like their friend just to get smt out of you feels like shitHaha yeah it was great I was the most popular kid for a few months jfl but even when I was I knew it was all fake when people I knew didnt like me, people who looked down on me and even despised me would come and call me "their boy" "my bro" etc it was pretty sad but hustle was great lol
total net i dunno but gross is around 1kcan you be more specific please and how much you made
okay what was the freelance and projecttotal net i dunno but gross is around 1k
im a creative strategist and i did the copy, scripted few ads for a guy and im working with a friend of mine on a roblox project we 50/50 and i requested a small early payoutokay what was the freelance and project
i traded every daytitlee