how did you make money in the past 2 weeks?

peptidehater22

peptidehater22

asexual
Joined
Jun 28, 2026
Posts
791
Reputation
928
titlee
 
  • +1
Reactions: JJound, lebanesedude and giodd
what money
 
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22
Sell snacks at school
 
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22
Sell snacks at school
how do you even find the people to do that? i dont think you can just walk around and ask people if they wanna buy, wouldnt it be awkward asl especially for us nd bluds
 
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22
how do you even find the people to do that? i dont think you can just walk around and ask people if they wanna buy, wouldnt it be awkward asl especially for us nd bluds
Bro im very high inhib i literally dont talk to anyone from my school but what i used to do is get a good variety of snacks the people like and price it fairly cheap, I would post them along the prices everyday on my socials (in uk school literally everyone has everyone added in their grade / year no exaggeration) so i would post everyday and bring snacks in my bag, would say "come to me at break" "come to me at lunch" giving free stuff also works to keep people buying, just remember dont get caught jfl. Sad thing is if you stop which I did you will go back to not speaking to anybody and realising all their praise and "friendship" was just for gain
 
  • +1
Reactions: SerafimN and peptidehater22
Bro im very high inhib i literally dont talk to anyone from my school but what i used to do is get a good variety of snacks the people like and price it fairly cheap, I would post them along the prices everyday on my socials (in uk school literally everyone has everyone added in their grade / year no exaggeration) so i would post everyday and bring snacks in my bag, would say "come to me at break" "come to me at lunch" giving free stuff also works to keep people buying, just remember dont get caught jfl. Sad thing is if you stop which I did you will go back to not speaking to anybody and realising all their praise and "friendship" was just for gain
at least you made money off of them xd
 
  • +1
Reactions: lebanesedude and peptidehater22
at least you made money off of them xd
Haha yeah it was great I was the most popular kid for a few months jfl but even when I was I knew it was all fake when people I knew didnt like me, people who looked down on me and even despised me would come and call me "their boy" "my bro" etc it was pretty sad but hustle was great lol
 
Haha yeah it was great I was the most popular kid for a few months jfl but even when I was I knew it was all fake when people I knew didnt like me, people who looked down on me and even despised me would come and call me "their boy" "my bro" etc it was pretty sad but hustle was great lol
yeah dude knowing people are treating you like their friend just to get smt out of you feels like shit

happens to the best of us though brudda
 
  • +1
Reactions: lebanesedude
I started to sell raw milk around my area
for now I made like 50$ in profit
 
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22
okay what was the freelance and project
im a creative strategist and i did the copy, scripted few ads for a guy and im working with a friend of mine on a roblox project we 50/50 and i requested a small early payout
 
i rat peoples pcs in gta 5

then i steal their info and sell it or have them pay me to not get the gta swat team at their doors and the gta pizza delivery of 1000 dollars at their doorstep
 

Similar threads

tanmanSIXSIXSIX
Replies
10
Views
128
asuroki
asuroki
Ravimogs
Replies
9
Views
103
Ravimogs
Ravimogs
K
Replies
12
Views
132
sonic55555
S
jr49506
Replies
12
Views
346
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
L
Replies
4
Views
161
rxcessed
rxcessed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top