How do I become Dark Triad?

D

Deleted member 5304

Iron
Holy shit I’m too empathetic and a good person but that shit is fucking gay so how do I become an epic dark triad because being light triad is retarded.

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted and AsGoodAsItGets
dark triad is your looks

PCT eyebrows + good jaw + good eyes = dark triad

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Growth Plate, Deleted member 11406 and 2 others
its not being dark triad or light triad tard, if your face looks good you can do both.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 9699
build yourself up tbh
start with minor shit snd then progress from there

its not being dark triad or light triad tard, if your face looks good you can do both.
niggas still cope with personality on here jfl
muh im not getting girls bc im too "light triad"

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
niggas still cope with personality on here jfl
muh im not getting girls bc im too "light triad"
Nah I just want to become dark triad because being light triad is fucking gay

Being dark triad is gay. There is nothing wrong with being a good guy. No one likes assholes. And it's not the fact that girls like assholes its the fact they look good.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Don't push a personality. If you're not some hard dark triad dude by nature then don't pretend to be one, you'll come across as a fucking geek. Just don't be nice is the rule, be dominant in conversation and don't get stepped on.

Here's an example of a currycel trying to darktriadmaxx on video and look how fucking cringe he comes across:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 5304
ENFP and INFP are cucked forever bro. Sorry

• Ugh..
Reactions: Lars
Don't push a personality. If you're not some hard dark triad dude by nature then don't pretend to be one, you'll come across as a fucking geek. Just don't be nice is the rule, be dominant in conversation and don't get stepped on.

Here's an example of a currycel trying to darktriadmaxx on video and look how fucking cringe he comes across:

Bruh this is literal translation of normie behavior. If you actually try to solve an issue for them overenthusiastically, they unanimously vote you out jfl, poor Darwin. Darwin is the only non npc. He reminds me of some actor / something 🤨🤔

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
dark triad is your looks

PCT eyebrows + good jaw + good eyes = dark triad
Those features with non nt acts (slightly sociopathic) are a bit failo am I right?

Holy shit I’m too empathetic and a good person but that shit is fucking gay so how do I become an epic dark triad because being light triad is retarded.
Only way to become DT if you're not one naturally is letting life beat you down repeatedly and for you to suffer immensely until you break multiple times. hitting new rock bottoms, barely having the will to live. At that point, you'll stop giving a fuck.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5304 and AlexAP
Those features with non nt acts (slightly sociopathic) are a bit failo am I right?
with good eyes and jaw its a halo

if u have pct eyebrows with shit eyes and jaw it doesnt mean shit

You can't become.You are either born psychopath or not.And it's cringe to think about this since you are posting on plastic surgery forum with basement dwellers

My girl said i was low trust when i told her that the cashier would never take my word for how many mochikos were in the bag like they took hers.

with good eyes and jaw its a halo

if u have pct eyebrows with shit eyes and jaw it doesnt mean shit
I wasn't referring the features. (w/good eyes btw) I meant the cheeky bastard weird-temper would lower the SMV(or friend) slightly or more even with those features. Not the "bad boi" image btw.

Last edited: