How do muzziecels cope with circumcision?

kwacker777

kwacker777

Pakicel
Inb4 they begin the usual copes, i'll just quickly refute them here

But what about muh cleanliness?

Learn to clean your dick incel.

What about muh phismosis?

You should be learning to pull that shit back jfl.

What about muh STDs?

Stop being a degenerate

It looks better, bro!

Yeah, because foids in America and circumcised nations are used to penises with no foreskin, of course it would be weird for them to see a natural dick. Literal 70 IQ take.

I don't notice any difference, bro!

Because you literally don't know what being uncut feels like... jfl. The same goes for uncut niggers who will reply saying it's a cope and it doesn't even feel that much better, bro! The foreskin is a natural lubricant and has thousands of nerve endings.

Anyways, you are removing THOUSANDS OF NERVES in your penis, can you fucking imagine that? All that sensitivity absolutely destroyed because of some 80 IQ sandniggers who genuinely think it makes any sense for the human body to be divinely crafted but also the foreskin needs to be removed at birth. Non-muzzie and non-Amerimutts who are incels can cope magnitudes better with cooming, because they haven't had more than 40% of ther penile nerve endings cut off!

Absolutely no man would agree to be cut if they were given a choice at maturity, there's a clear reason why it's done at birth. Muzzie currycels can't even have their full penile function, absolutely insane how shit their lives are!

Just imagine being a 6'2 Euromogger with full sensitivity in the penis, fucking godlike life.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21048, try2beme, 6’3 chad and 21 others
@TRUE_CEL How do you cope knowing you could've coomed 1000x better if you were uncut?

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
2240932 D225AAB7 F6A9 40FA 95B6 EC1DBB2E4804

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20376, zura, Jnumber01 and 9 others
It’s torture humiliation ritual

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, brucewayne78, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
mfs really chop their dick off? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD nah cant be real

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho

Attachments

• Jesse Pinkmans cry in Breaking Bad continued in El Camino.mp4
    4.3 MB
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, 5'7 zoomer and HarrierDuBois
sandniggers will never know true pleasure. this is the curse given by their god allah, because he was disgusted by those damn sandniggers and their tiny dicks

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: lonelycurry, RAMU KAKA, brucewayne78 and 6 others
Foreskin restoration is the only rational cope for this

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Jnumber01 and 5'7 zoomer
Bro is arguing with his own shadow 💀

To be fair i got circumcision at like 15 and i didnt notice any difference

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, lonelycurry, Deleted member 28541 and 1 other person
jelqing has given me a few cm's of regrowth

To be fair i got circumcision at like 15 and i didnt notice any difference
Depends on how much was removed but there's no way there simply wasn't a difference. Physically you had the nerves that give you pleasure cut off.

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
@TRUE_CEL How do you cope knowing you could've coomed 1000x better if you were uncut?
Cope. Studies have shown there’s no differences.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Xangsane, Deleted member 28541 and 1 other person
Most copest shit ever. You will lose the feeling only if they cut too much of it. Most people that had circus did not feel difference.

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
i was born muslim

and i dont believe in that pedophile prophet anymore

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, lonelycurry, 6’3 chad and 2 others
Just spend an hour every day pulling your dick theory
Just spend the rest of your life missing out on foreskin because you are a lazy fuck theory

Cope. Studies have shown there’s no differences.
So why is it removed?

CONCLUSIONS: Multivariate findings supported the conclusion that intact men may use condoms more frequently and that confidence predicts use, suggesting that intervention programmes should focus on building men's confidence to use condoms, especially for circumcised men.

CONCLUSIONS: There is strong evidence that circumcision is overwhelmingly painful and traumatic. Behavioral changes in circumcised infants have been observed 6 months after circumcision. The physical and sexual loss resulting from circumcision is gaining recognition, and some men have strong feelings of dissatisfaction about being circumcised.

The functions of the foreskin and the adverse effects of circumcision

The foreskin has several functions and accounts for most of the sensitivity of the penis.

The normal glans is an internalized structure, only exposed briefly during urination, washing, and sexual arousal. Its surface is moist and is not keratinised. However, circumcision converts the glans into an exposed organ. Immediately after the operation, it retains its exquisite sensitivity, and contact with clothing causes considerable discomfort, but it soon becomes desensitised, probably as a result of the laying down of a layer of keratin on the epithelium. A few circumcised men report persistent discomfort from contact with clothing throughout their lives. The epithelium takes on the character of skin instead of a mucous membrane.

Not only is the appearance of the glans altered, but also there is a dramatic loss of sensitivity.

A keratinised circumcised penis and an uncircumcised penis.
CONCLUSIONS: This study confirms the importance of the foreskin for penile sensitivity, overall sexual satisfaction, and penile functioning. Furthermore, this study shows that a higher percentage of circumcised men experience discomfort or pain and unusual sensations as compared with the uncircumcised population. Before circumcision without medical indication, adult men, and parents considering circumcision of their sons, should be informed of the importance of the foreskin in male sexuality.

CONCLUSIONS: There was a decrease in masturbatory pleasure and sexual enjoyment after circumcision, indicating that adult circumcision adversely affects sexual function in many men, possibly because of complications of the surgery and a loss of nerve endings.

What exactly is your talk based on , since it s not based on science nor on anecdotal evidence, well at least in my case.

This makes sense because i can orgasm by just stimulating the area where my frenulum would have been .
So why is it removed?

CONCLUSIONS: Multivariate findings supported the conclusion that intact men may use condoms more frequently and that confidence predicts use, suggesting that intervention programmes should focus on building men's confidence to use condoms, especially for circumcised men.

CONCLUSIONS: There is strong evidence that circumcision is overwhelmingly painful and traumatic. Behavioral changes in circumcised infants have been observed 6 months after circumcision. The physical and sexual loss resulting from circumcision is gaining recognition, and some men have strong feelings of dissatisfaction about being circumcised.

The foreskin has several functions and accounts for most of the sensitivity of the penis.

The normal glans is an internalized structure, only exposed briefly during urination, washing, and sexual arousal. Its surface is moist and is not keratinised. However, circumcision converts the glans into an exposed organ. Immediately after the operation, it retains its exquisite sensitivity, and contact with clothing causes considerable discomfort, but it soon becomes desensitised, probably as a result of the laying down of a layer of keratin on the epithelium. A few circumcised men report persistent discomfort from contact with clothing throughout their lives. The epithelium takes on the character of skin instead of a mucous membrane.

Not only is the appearance of the glans altered, but also there is a dramatic loss of sensitivity.

CONCLUSIONS: This study confirms the importance of the foreskin for penile sensitivity, overall sexual satisfaction, and penile functioning. Furthermore, this study shows that a higher percentage of circumcised men experience discomfort or pain and unusual sensations as compared with the uncircumcised population. Before circumcision without medical indication, adult men, and parents considering circumcision of their sons, should be informed of the importance of the foreskin in male sexuality.

CONCLUSIONS: There was a decrease in masturbatory pleasure and sexual enjoyment after circumcision, indicating that adult circumcision adversely affects sexual function in many men, possibly because of complications of the surgery and a loss of nerve endings.

If having a foreskin is so great and preferable, why do sockdicks spend so much time on line arguing their case?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Amadeus
If having a foreskin is so great and preferable, why do sockdicks spend so much time on line arguing their case?
Its not really anecdotal though, there have been studies done on this

So why is it removed?

Because it is sunnah.

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and Xangsane
So why is it removed?

Hierarchy of Evidence

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
OP, have you heard of foreskin regrowth?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25534
What about muh phismosis?

You should be learning to pull that shit back jfl.
phimosis happens only to low iq and stupid people.

where i live when the kid is three-four year old the Grandmother uses heated mustard oil and gently rolls and exposes the whole glans penis.

the boy may cry for some time but " Pain is temporary but the Gain is permanent"

my grandmother did this to me, i saw her did this to my younger brothers. my mother performed this to several of her cousins kid.

dont know why muzzicels still give "muh phimosis muh phimosis" logic.

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and kwacker777
Recommended basically. Because the prophet did it. Regardless though, what is the reason for doing it?
No, it’s not “recommended.” JFL at being a murtad and not even knowing what sunnah is. 😭

Not that big of a deal tbh my orgasms are still great. Aesthetics wise it looks better as long as it's not botched. although I'll admit I'd prefer my glans to be lubricated for health purposes

No, it’s not “recommended.” JFL at being a murtad and not even knowing what sunnah is. 😭
So explain to me what it is nigger. I have always seen it that way. Why is there a rule for cutting off a body part Allah gave you?

Not that big of a deal tbh my orgasms are still great. Aesthetics wise it looks better as long as it's not botched. although I'll admit I'd prefer my glans to be lubricated for health purposes
How can you know when you've never experienced being uncut bhai?

So explain to me what it is nigger. I have always seen it that way. Why is there a rule for cutting off a body part Allah gave you?
Just goes to show your ignorance when it comes to Islam. I am not gonna argue with a murtad.

How can you know when you've never experienced being uncut bhai?
My dick is still sensitive man if anything more sensitivity would be a disadvantage since I don't last that long

If you really have experience doing this then how good are the result
Go on Reddit r/foreskin restoration and r/restoringdick and see for yourself. It definitely is an option and can restore up to 80-90% of what’s lost. But it takes a few years and discipline.
And then there is also Foregen which should be released in the next few years and is supposed to give 100% back.

• Woah
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Its not really anecdotal though, there have been studies done on this
Any studies as to why uncut people spend about 5% of their day coping on the internet?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and kwacker777
Just goes to show your ignorance when it comes to Islam. I am not gonna argue with a murtad.
Jfl. My point stands otherwise though, if it is in any manner rewarded then why?

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Jfl. My point stands otherwise though, if it is in any manner rewarded then why?
Why do you care? You’re a murtad who hates Islam.

Probably to prevent frivolous sex having. That's the only reason I can think of. I can't imagine anything more cucked tho. How can you be a circumcised incel, someone who will never use their penis the way nature intended, where your only sexual release is masturbation, and still say this is a good practice?