How do you know which looksmaxxes you need? (beside glaring obvious ones)

M

maxr

Iron
I've been having this issue for a while.

How did you find out which non obvious looksmaxxes you need?

when you have a face full of acne its obvious you need to skinmaxx.

but what about hairstyle? fashionstack? leanmaxx or musclemaxx? tattoomaxx etc

is it mostly about finding people who mog you but who look like you and copying them?

Try to find people who look like you and then compare. My phenotype is for kpop idols, that's why I prettyboymaxx or kpopmaxx

• +1
Reactions: maxr
Try to find people who look like you and then compare. My phenotype is for kpop idols, that's why I prettyboymaxx or kpopmaxx
Lol your phenotype is Thai ladyboys

you look dark and jungle af

you look dark and jungle af
Tan removal boyo. Half way to my achieving my precious white skin. Chemical peels do help :feelsokman:.
Which terrorist died in Pakistan today?

its very very fucking complex

unironically you need to spend a lot of times on these forums and reading a lot of threads(looksmaxxing related non shitpost ones and other people's rating), do tinder experiments with morphs, ask other users for opinion etc. then you need to consult with multiple surgeons. tbh if i had infintite money I would pay someone to 3D model my entire skull/face/head and then write a program where you can adjust certain bones and see the result animated in real time in motion.

and then pay someone to write another program that will take existing pictures of me vs. animated 3d model and it would change the real picture according the morph for it to look real and then test it around dating apps. i would do a lot of tests with multiple surgeries

your face is a jenga

the balance of the tower is your facial harmony

if you want a better face you need to remove the right pieces

but if you remove the wrong ones it collapses

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, LowTierNormie, middayshowers and 5 others
pay for consultations with top surgeons

its very very fucking complex

unironically you need to spend a lot of times on these forums and reading a lot of threads(looksmaxxing related non shitpost ones and other people's rating),

your face is a jenga

the balance of the tower is your facial harmony

View attachment 93575

if you want a better face you need to remove the right pieces

but if you remove the wrong ones it collapses

This is pretty accurate but I removed all the pointless bits.

@OP between here, Lookism and the countess studies into the topic you'll find all the information you need on what is considered ideal. The hard part is the actual looksmaxing.

An ideal feature only exists in relation to other features. There exists an ideal face where every feature is perfect, but as an example, if you were to take the jaw from that face and place it onto another person it would not be considered the 'ideal' jaw for them because that only exists relative to other things, such as the mouth area, the IPD and the bizygomatic. Getting surgeries or otherwise making changes when you don't understand this leads to subpar results, as with @StudyHacks and his chipmunk jaw.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486