How do you make your face look moist at all times?

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
Okay, so we all know you look a lot better after washing your face, but how do you make sure it looks like that at all times?

For instance Dani looks better in this video where he's in the pool versus a video where he is high and dry on his couch:

I look far sharper after a face wash for like 20 minutes or so but after that the effect goes away and I look like a normie again. How do you preserve this looksmax to last through a party or something?

I have been using moisturizers and castor oil for my skin and hair respectively after face washing/showers, but even then I do not see the good looks lasting long enough

So how do you make your face look moist at all times?

Inb4 someone makes the "just pour cum on your face faggot hardy har har" joke

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, mortis and Deleted member 6217
I typed "cum" before I opened the spoiler:feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: one job away, Deleted member 3828, .👽. and 1 other person
read comments

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
read comments
thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
Okay, so we all know you look a lot better after washing your face, but how do you make sure it looks like that at all times?

For instance Dani looks better in this video where he's in the pool versus a video where he is high and dry on his couch:

I look far sharper after a face wash for like 20 minutes or so but after that the effect goes away and I look like a normie again. How do you preserve this looksmax to last through a party or something?

I have been using moisturizers and castor oil for my skin and hair respectively after face washing/showers, but even then I do not see the good looks lasting long enough

So how do you make your face look moist at all times?

Inb4 someone makes the "just pour cum on your face faggot hardy har har" joke

Search on google images - "Dead bloated corpse in a lake." That can give you some ideas.

• JFL
Reactions: No Bones Dax and Deleted member 14854
put oil on your face ig? that makes your face look moist and shiny.. maybe use baby oil or bio-oil. I know someone who uses baby oil on their face and it makes their face look moist and healthy

Take a water bottle with you everywhere and put water on your face every 30 minutes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: one job away and Beanermaxxer
I am always chin deep in vagina so I have juices on my face 24/7. I’m so attractive that if I’m out in public and my pussy juice mask has embarrassingly dried out before the day has finished, most women will voluntarily lend me some of their juice on the spot. I also make fun of ugly men on Reddit.

:soy:

• Woah
Reactions: coolguy1
More seriously you should use moisturizer with SPF in the morning, it’s wet for a little while but rest of the day it leaves a small glaze, if you’re greasy then get the morning grease off first with either an acid peel or grease remover

use heavy moisturiser before bed

urea, hyaluronic acid, glycerin are good choices, find something with all of these + petrolatum or just slather vaseline on after

think koreans use HA + drop of oil (mixed in moisturizer) for "glass skin glow" ...plus genetics