how good is a 21 inch bidelt actually?

caffeinemaxxed

caffeinemaxxed

Iron
I have a 21 in bidelt at 6ft and 66kg and i seem to framemog most ppl except for some taller guys and other roided monsters at the gym but realistically how many people have 21 or above bidelt?

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and antony 726
50% of the forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Messar, Aero, yirma19 and 5 others
jfl atleast 95% of the forum are 6'4 with 24" bidelt, over for you anyway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: opryeyes, Aero, thegiganigga and 11 others
jfl atleast 95% of the forum are 6'4 with 24" bidelt, over for you anyway
true chads dont come/stay in the forum once they are good enough they stop rotting in here so i doubt that even 1% of the forum is 6'4 with 24" bidelt

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, thegiganigga and antony 726
Brah u have top 3% shoulder lol
Mine is 18 inch wide and 11 inch waist wide
i have 18in biacromial do u think i can get 23 in bidelt?

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
If that’s u in your pfp u don’t have to worry ab it
it is me but i aint that good that was just good angle and lighting and i was 62kg back then

Kill yourself bro
I wish I had that I hate gym and I’m 15 fuck
💀 calm down bro ur 15 u could achieve greater i was 16 in that pic im 17 now

• Woah
  • +1
How do u guys measure that by yourself ?

How do u guys measure that by yourself
I have a 21 in bidelt at 6ft and 66kg and i seem to framemog most ppl except for some taller guys and other roided monsters at the gym but realistically how many people have 21 or above bidelt?
Just measured my shit and I got a 21 inch bidelt too. dunno if I did it right tho. my waist is like 27-28 inches too

Just measured my shit and I got a 21 inch bidelt too. dunno if I did it right tho. my waist is like 27-28 inches too
do u mean waist circumference or what its not possible for ur waist to be 27-28 in wide

Alright so we all have the same fuckin stats then huh? PM frame hoe I show u what this shits supposed to look like

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
Alright so we all have the same fuckin stats then huh? PM frame hoe I show u what this shits supposed to look like

Screenshot 20240816 200144 Gallery

this is how mine looks i mean id say its not hard to believe that its at least 21 in

Most guys on here don’t surprass that let alone 20 inch

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and caffeinemaxxed
I had the exact measurements 3 month ago.

It's really good

• +1
Reactions: caffeinemaxxed
I'm waiting lol dunno if I measured my bidelt correctly but my waist is that size.

66kg at 6 ft is insanely lean bruh what is your bf %

6ft and below 150lbs is pathetic. ITS TIME TO BULK

average stats in forum is 6'3 with at least 20 inch bidel

Trained or untrained?

• +1
Im 21.25 untrained, its possible
yeah im about that too i rounded it, mines like 55cm and also im not saying its impossible its just kinda obvious from my physique my delts arent small

Pictures dont mean anything since everything is relative. Big Dick Looks huge on a manlet. We can just tell that you Work out.
makes sense but u cant tell me this looks narrow

Screenshot 20240829 194417 Gallery

• Love it
Reactions: thegiganigga
Pictures dont mean anything since everything is relative. Big Dick Looks huge on a manlet. We can just tell that you Work out.
also u could kinda compare it w the phone size