How good is zarrinaball?

fOreVER

fOreVER

Transchad

I see a lot of hype for zarrinball but these cherrypicked pics dont look like super ascensions tbh. Does he do ccw rotations?

Also do i need braces beforehand and why? What other surgeons are available that give jaw surgeries that come with a cheap price tag

I think there are still laws in Germany that prohibit advertising for plastic surgery. So I guess the posted pics are the medical cases and not these where he did it for the visual effect.
A consultation with him costs 50€ go to him for better before after pics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
I think there are still laws in Germany that prohibit advertising for plastic surgery. So I guess the posted pics are the medical cases and not these where he did it for the visual effect.
A consultation with him costs 50€ go to him for better before after pics.
I heard he takes ages to reply

Then just call him and make an appointment. Took 1 or 2 month for me. And you shoud get an 3d xray first which is another 150? €

But theyll explain you that.

You might need braces. He will arange that with your locL orthodontist if neccessary.

Then just call him and make an appointment. Took 1 or 2 month for me. And you shoud get an 3d xray first which is another 150? €

But theyll explain you that.

You might need braces. He will arange that with your locL orthodontist if neccessary.
I see. Tedious work.