How hopelessly China mogs lithuania (separatist part of Lithuania) by Tinder matches I get

Who mogs?

• Total voters
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

I swipe right on 0,12% of females in Tinder
5th Tinder World Quest going towards end (hopefully), and two matches I got in China (+some likes from females outside my standards and many likes from fabuluous gays (love you :* (no homo) and thank you for liking me, but I not gay). Thats not much, but much more than matches I ever got in lithuania after 4 years of daily swiping - 0

Those are matches from China:

Howeverr
Weirdoo

And now 2 likes from my shithole city I got in last days of premium, because when previous Golden resulted in glitch/scam which extended it to one more unasked month, after I intensely swiped till last moments of susbcription, so now afraid it happening again and towards end set it to my home city for be more certain.

My home city sucks:

Kristina
Agn

I say we take off and nuke entire city from orbit

If Putin was in charge you'd be flooded with churkas and hachiks to be "denazified".
Maybe your beheaded body would be slightly more sexually successful, but it's really hard to tell.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, WanderingBurro and Deleted member 6128
5th Tinder World Quest going towards end (hopefully), and two matches I got in China (+some likes from females outside my standards and many likes from fabuluous gays (love you :* (no homo) and thank you for liking me, but I not gay). Thats not much, but much more than matches I ever got in lithuania after 4 years of daily swiping - 0

View attachment 2353563View attachment 2353564

And now 2 likes from my shithole city I got in last days of premium, because when previous Golden resulted in glitch/scam which extended it to one more unasked month, after I intensely swiped till last moments of susbcription, so now afraid it happening again and towards end set it to my home city for be more certain.

My home city sucks:

View attachment 2353578View attachment 2353579

You must look like a slayer

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Deleted member 29581
Both looks ugly

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro

View attachment 2353563View attachment 2353564

My home city sucks:

View attachment 2353578View attachment 2353579

Why are you swiping right on mutants?

This is what jbw gets you

Attachments

• v12044gd0000cisuajjc77udl87c9u1g.mov
    627.4 KB
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Filter-wig maxxed jungle monkeys vs. white looksmatches.

One more old ugly thot - that all what lithuania got. Place need be nuked

Otilija