How many of you would be interested in research?

Would you be interested in collaborative researching?

• Total voters
S

Soulsmaxx

Looking for jolly cooperation
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo, AspiringChad, BigdickAverageEthnic and 2 others
Of course bro

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Deleted member 1680 and Soulsmaxx
we need more research, looksmaxxing posts, less shitposts

• +1
Reactions: x30001, AspiringChad, Mansnob and 6 others
My English is Curry-tier but I could try, especially on the German things

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
We are grey-cels tho
Don't expect much
Totally fine. @Guest is higher IQ than the majority of people here and barely anyone discusses the kind of stuff he does.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
The problem is, already so many things got mentioned on lookism etc. that it is hard to come up with something new

• +1
The problem is, already so many things got mentioned on lookism etc. that it is hard to come up with something new
I think people are just hesitant to post new stuff. I know @kobecel had this cool idea of xylitol for dental health, but never posted a thread about it.

yeh boi

• +1
Realistically, would this be more effective than a single individual doing extensive research on a topic and then sharing his findings?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, kobecel and Soulsmaxx
Realistically, would this be more effective than a single individual doing extensive research on a topic and then sharing his findings?
I'd say it'd be beneficial to the community and single individuals. Ever since @Extra Chromosome left, no one has really been excited over researching. I feel like a megathread would encourage the community to contribute and encourage more astute individuals to share their learnings. All research is good research at this point.

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic
the Mods should make a new category then, for quality posts. First it gets posted here on looksmax and if it gets approved by the community, it should be moved

• +1
the Mods should make a new category then, for quality posts. First it gets posted here on looksmax and if it gets approved by the community, it should be moved
You mean this?
I'd say it'd be beneficial to the community and single individuals. Ever since @Extra Chromosome left, no one has really been excited over researching. I feel like a megathread would encourage the community to contribute and encourage more astute individuals to share their learnings. All research is good research at this point.
So, which topics do you think need to be researched more?

• +1
I like this idea
You mean this?

So, which topics do you think need to be researched more?
That's different. Archive has useful information but most of those things are basic and not researched more. Literally the last message was this
Why are you not stickying important theards you useless cunts. All you do is warn people for posting nsfw pictures

Same questions are asked every day and you could help people if you weren't useless fucks
The topics to be researched can be decided later, what's more important is to know how many people are on board with this idea

Last edited:
I just read some studies in German about growth of bones and in puberty mostly.
And I got reminded, again, how shit this world is

Most are not even close to their genetic limits but they just grew wrong or bad

Nutrition and hormones from prenatal state to end of puberty should be correct and most could outgrow their parents by few cm's at least.
Called secular growth trend, I think, it is a phenomen and influences the dutch and scandinavians mostly, who increased their average height by 16 cm since 1860

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Soulsmaxx

Nutrition and hormones from prenatal state to end of puberty should be correct and most could outgrow their parents by few cm's at least.
Called secular growth trend, I think, it is a phenomen and influences the dutch and scandinavians mostly, who increased their average height by 16 cm since 1860
See, I would love a post like this in a megathread, or even better, a section of its own

secular growth trend was discovered 1935 in Nazi-Germany

I should break into the government buildings here and from the Allied Nations to steal all Nazi-documents about eugenics

Would be interesting and also be more interesting informations

• +1

yeah its sad how many people are fucked up from the modern lifestyle, im going to do the best I can for my kids to reach their genetic potential when I have them tbh, I hope theyre taller than me, im 6"1 but if they can reach like 6"3-4 then thats great

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Soulsmaxx
yeah its sad how many people are fucked up from the modern lifestyle, im going to do the best I can for my kids to reach their genetic potential when I have them tbh, I hope theyre taller than me, im 6"1 but if they can reach like 6"3-4 then thats great
I'm 15 bro help me while I'm still here, lmao. Plenty of young members who can benefit from things discussed here.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, kobecel, samm735 and 1 other person
Depends on subject, i have large amount of free time for few weeks so i can contribute on it.

• +1
create a group in voice chat @Soulsmaxx

• +1
Depends on subject, i have large amount of free time for few weeks so i can contribute on it.
Would definitely appreciate that. Summer is the best time for this. It's time to revitalize the research aspect of this site, but it's up for the community to create this. The mods can only do so much, but it'll help if we can convince them that we would be able to do something like this (@Sergeant, @Ryo_Hazuki, @jefferson, @FaceandHFD, @knajjd, @Master, @11gaijin, @Dude420)

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Guest and androidcel
I'm 15 bro help me while I'm still here, lmao. Plenty of young members who can benefit from things discussed here.
yeah thats why I hang around these forums tbh, i like helping others learn what I've learned and such

• +1
Reactions: x30001, Alexanderr and Soulsmaxx
yeah thats why I hang around these forums tbh, i like helping others learn what I've learned and such
Appreciate it. If this megathread idea gets enough traction, be one of the first guys to post and share your knowledge.
create a group in voice chat @Soulsmaxx
I would but I want this knowledge to be available and contributed by any and everyone.

I would but I want this knowledge to be available and contributed by any and everyone.

Someone could post every good thing said in the chat here. One big post of copy paste and the users should search the things they want to see with ctrl + f

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx and androidcel
Someone could post every good thing said in the chat here. One big post of copy paste and the users should search the things they want to see with ctrl + f
Good idea. Chat would get hectic quick. I want this thread to be a gauge of how popular this concept would be. The community will decide the best way to execute the concept.

Send me the studies, I’ll read and summarize them

• +1
Send me the studies, I’ll read and summarize them
@You, @Gebirgscel, @samm735, this would be a good start to our chat room or megathread.

What u offer is to cope more while bluepilled above average dudes with human personality slay.
The only thing incels need is the muney for surgery till they get failos fixed, not autistic researches on the ideal amount of carrots to eat per day

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 206
What u offer is to cope more while bluepilled above average dudes with human personality slay.
The only thing incels need is the muney for surgery till they get failos fixed, not autistic researches on the ideal amount of carrots to eat per day
Cope to ldar
Where would the chat room be?
Not sure, maybe one can be set up on this site

The only thing incels need is the muney for surgery till they get failos fixed,
The thing is : Most people don't know which surgeries are the best for their flaws. Which surgeons are the best for their cases. Which drugs can make them more NT. How to be lower inhib. We are not talking only about carotenoid tan here.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo, BigdickAverageEthnic and Soulsmaxx
Where would the chat room be?
I've asked @Sergeant to create a public room. If Admins can't create a public room then we'll have to create a private room and all put in our sigs to pm room creator to add them in the room.

• +1
The thing is : Most people don't know which surgeries are the best for their flaws. Which surgeons are the best for their cases. Which drugs can make them more NT. How to be lower inhib. We are not talking only about carotenoid tan here.
Nobody knows which surgeon, even celebrities use the one they heard of or recommended. No objective research is possible on that, those who have the money will find one and will try it, thats the point. 1 in 100 users here actually got some relevant surgery, others are 15yo children who need to cope their autism and bad sociality here and justify it with looks. And u want to research surgeries with them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Nobody knows which surgeon, even celebrities use the one they heard of or recommended. No objective research is possible on that, those who have the money will find one and will try it, thats the point. 1 in 100 users here actually got some relevant surgery, others are 15yo children who need to cope their autism and bad sociality here and justify it with looks. And u want to research surgeries with them
You're missing the point here. Whatever we're doing now is better than shitposting here or making oneitis threads. This is an improvement website first and foremost, in my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo and Alexanderr
You're missing the point here. Whatever we're doing now is better than shitposting here or making oneitis threads. This is an improvement website first and foremost, in my opinion.
Ur right in that sense, but this place doesnt deserve improvement, neither the majority of users does.

@Bennett @Soulsmaxx
I don't know if this got mentioned before here on looksmax or psl, I am a newfag

Osteocalcin, also known as bone gamma-carboxyglutamic acid-containing protein (BGLAP), is a noncollagenous protein hormone found in bone and dentin. Because it has gla domains, its synthesis is vitamin Kdependent. In humans, the osteocalcin is encoded by the BGLAP gene. Its receptor is GPRC6A.

Osteocalcin is secreted solely by osteoblasts and thought to play a role in the body's metabolic regulation and is pro-osteoblastic, or bone-building, by nature. It is also implicated in bone mineralization and calcium ion homeostasis. Osteocalcin acts as a hormone in the body, causing beta cells in the pancreas to release more insulin, and at the same time directing fat cells to release the hormone adiponectin, which increases sensitivity to insulin.
Osteocalcin acts on Leydig cells of the testis to stimulate testosterone biosynthesis and therefore affect male fertility.
Osteocalcin also acts on myocytes to promote energy availability and utilization and in this manner favors exercise capacity.

• +1
Ur right in that sense, but this place doesnt deserve improvement, neither the majority of users does.
No single person can be a judge of that. I want to help. I'm not gonna withhold knowledge because people "don't deserve it"

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
most of us have literally no life. Being autistic and do amateur research is better than ldar and shitposting

Whatever copes ur boat
part-time cope :ogre:
I plan surgeries and know this is the only drastic way after puberty to looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Nobody knows which surgeon, even celebrities use the one they heard of or recommended.
That's totally false. If you're aiming to get a CCW rotation for example you better go with an exeprienced surgeon like its creator (Wolford).

1 in 100 users here actually got some relevant surgery, others are 15yo children who need to cope their autism and bad sociality here and justify it with looks
The users that you talk about are the shitposters not the people that genuinely want to improve their looks. And lol how the fuck do you want underage people to get surgeries.

And I never said that you needed only looks to slay. That's a complete garbage. Any sane with an IQ average+ people know NTness and Low inhibition has a lot to do with slaying. And some people like me just don't give a shit about it affecting women, we just want to look better period.

And u want to research surgeries with them
Age doesn't matter to research surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo, Alexanderr and Soulsmaxx
That's totally false. If you're aiming to get a CCW rotation for example you better go with an exeprienced surgeon like its creator (Wolford).

The users that you talk about are the shitposters not the people that genuinely want to improve their looks. And lol how the fuck do you want underage people to get surgeries.

And I never said that you needed only looks to slay. That's a complete garbage. Any sane with an IQ average+ people know NTness and Low inhibition has a lot to do with slaying. And some people like me just don't give a shit about it affecting women, we just want to look better period.

Age doesn't matter to research surgeries.
Jfl if u think this forum is for looksmaxing or anything useful. Anything useful u need was already discussed 4years ago on lookism and other sites. This site is for cope and leisure time, to brag and whine. If u disagree with me about the added value u can get from this place, ok its ur choice buddy boyo.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Jfl if u think this forum is for looksmaxing or anything useful. Anything useful u need was already discussed 4years ago on lookism and other sites. This site is for cope and leisure time, to brag and whine. If u disagree with me about the added value u can get from this place, ok its ur choice buddy boyo.
I genuinely think that this site has a lot of potential if we have serious users. Being able to summarize what to get and why not having a clear universal looksmaxing routine (theres already good ones for gymcelling and skinmaxxing made by @Nibba).
People like @jefferson gave extremely useful guides to save money while getting the same things that would cost a lot more.
Believe it or not, I got insane added value from this website via PMs of known user (not gonna tell who gave me what because he wanted to keep it secret but it's a big added value).
And LOL @ ''Anything useful u need was already discussed 4years ago on lookism and other sites'' We NEED an ORGANIZED research section. We can't just search on google shit we don't even know the name of and add ''lookism'' at the end. Researching there is much more about luck than anything. The only way you can find good shit there is by fucking around and pray that you find something useful. If we can note everything we learn anything about looksmaxing/NTmaxxing/whatever it is/ we need to put it somewhere so everyone that is truly interested can go there.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo, x30001, Alexanderr and 3 others