how measuring wrong affects penis measurement (cagefuel for wannabe 7 inchers) NSFW

Nobody ever talks about this tbh, both dicks have exact same volume, if u measure it with the standard way the guy with a downward curve will look bigger.

Ofc this curve is kinda extreme but it shows the point better than if it was a less extreme curve.

View attachment 1767923

upwards curve is brutal for measuring ngl i have this

good thing is it's the best to make girls orgasm, it's up there with dick girth in importance tbh but with shape u can compensate by fucking at diff angles. It's just easier/less awkward with upwards curve

one thing few people talk about is girth CONSISTENCY. U can be 5.5 base shaft girth with 4.7 tapered everywhere else. Equal girth from tip to shaft is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
they're all lying, if they had a big dick they would be slaying. Big dick can bypass a bad face/bad body to a very high degree.
I really wish this was true, but the reality is it can't bypass incel face. You'd struggle to have a girl know about your big dick if you're ugly anyway. Why would girls go after ugly guys with big dicks when they can find Chads with the same dick size? Imagine if you were a girl, would you want to suck some dirty ugly ethnic's dick just because it's big? That's retarded. I can understand maybe some whores would like to feel something massive inside them, but women are probably biologically programmed to avoid sex with ugly guys even if they have big dicks because they can't risk pregnancy, and in turn, risk spreading shit genes, even though condoms exist, that biological program still causes hesitation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
upwards curve is brutal for measuring ngl i have this

good thing is it's the best to make girls orgasm, it's up there with dick girth in importance tbh but with shape u can compensate by fucking at diff angles. It's just easier/less awkward with upwards curve

one thing few people talk about is girth CONSISTENCY. U can be 5.5 base shaft girth with 4.7 tapered everywhere else. Equal girth from tip to shaft is ideal.

it's so funny actually, my dick literally looks bigger at 70% over 100% eq because of it

I really wish this was true, but the reality is it can't bypass incel face. You'd struggle to have a girl know about your big dick if you're ugly anyway. Why would girls go after ugly guys with big dicks when they can find Chads with the same dick size? Imagine if you were a girl, would you want to suck some dirty ugly ethnic's dick just because it's big? That's retarded. I can understand maybe some whores would like to feel something massive inside them, but women are probably biologically programmed to avoid sex with ugly guys even if they have big dicks because they can't risk pregnancy, and in turn, risk spreading shit genes, even though condoms exist, that biological program still causes hesitation

gymcel + go on tinder and put a pic where they can see ur junk.

u'll slay some roasties etc

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
gymcel + go on tinder and put a pic where they can see ur junk.

u'll slay some roasties etc
I think @Deusmaximus did an experiment with this and failed. That @Vxxxx BBC guy did and got success but he was probably tall and had a decent face idk

Nobody ever talks about this tbh, both dicks have exact same volume, if u measure it with the standard way the guy with a downward curve will look bigger.

Ofc this curve is kinda extreme but it shows the point better than if it was a less extreme curve.

View attachment 1767923
Given the same size, upward curve is better because it better hits the g-spot from certain angles.

Given the same size, upward curve is better because it better hits the g-spot from certain angles.
It is, all I'm saying is in a lot of instances you lose 0.5 to even a inch depending on how extreme the curve is if you measure it the standard way.

• +1

Hits it in the most standard position: missionary

hitting their g spot + a spot (with length) + playing with their clit + kissing them

netflix antonio GIF

• Woah
LOL sure dickcel, I'm an 7.9x5.7 measured without fraud. You're measuring intra anally from your colon

You're one of those cringy superiority complex 7 inch dick faggots that don't want to believe that there are monster dicked 8 inch bulls like me out there that WILL make your girl cum harder
nah, i made my girl cry and squirt in my dick and when i hit her cervix it pushes inside very hard and she cums in like 10 seconds, i make her have multiple shaking orgasms every single day while u rot in this forum with muh 7.9 that shit isnt even 6.5 semi hard, my semi is much bigger and fatter them that u fucking cringe bitch. also fucking disgusting dark and hairy dick, mine is very white with a very pink head and veiny as fuck, cry cause every single fuckjing girl in this world worships my white cock

I posted proof with verification
yes the fucking calculator tucked inside your fucking rectum, where is the goddam ruler pic uh????? i dont see it anywhere

Hits it in the most standard position: missionary

hitting their g spot + a spot (with length) + playing with their clit + kissing them

netflix antonio GIF
a spot is cope, most girls enjoy getting their posterior fornix stretched and getting bottomed out hard, thing all guys claiming 7 inches in this thread cant do but i with less them 7 can do consistently, matching all researches that say this size is absolutely abnormal

How I make dik big pls tell?

😢😢😢

average of the 2 measurements.

they're all lying, if they had a big dick they would be slaying. Big dick can bypass a bad face/bad body to a very high degree.
Surprisingly retarded.

If your cock curves upwards how do you measure it then?