How much can I grow my facial bones after 18?

Deleted member 2661

Deleted member 2661

‎‏‏‎ Notorious bully
I'm turning 18 in 2 weeks and I want to know how much and if my jaw can still grow near the end of puberty. I've heard people getting massive zygos and mandibles at 20-25 by megadosing certain supplements, is it cope?

It depends on how long you can hold your frame bro.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and beyourself
I gained alot of jaw width since 18. Thats when i first found out about looksmaxing so i began working out and try to max my natural testosterone. I threw in some mastic gum chewing aswell. Your face will definitely mature so long as you sleep well and stay healthy.

1 hour after reaching age 18, everything stop growing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, BackFromTheMogging, Deleted member 1347 and 4 others
I gained alot of jaw width since 18. Thats when i first found out about looksmaxing so i began working out and try to max my natural testosterone. I threw in some mastic gum chewing aswell. Your face will definitely mature so long as you sleep well and stay healthy.
How did you max your testosterone?

How did you max your testosterone?
I slept minimum of 8 hours each night (tried to atleast). I took creatine before workouts, this actually increases DHT conversion. I worked on my diet, including more variety, eating fresh greens and meat. Doesn’t sound like much but I don’t think you have to do much other than just be healthy for good test. I had bloodwork done after doing this and my test was at 780ng/dL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
I slept minimum of 8 hours each night (tried to atleast). I took creatine before workouts, this actually increases DHT conversion. I worked on my diet, including more variety, eating fresh greens and meat. Doesn’t sound like much but I don’t think you have to do much other than just be healthy for good test. I had bloodwork done after doing this and my test was at 780ng/dL
Nice. I will do the same maybe.

completely and utterly depends on when you started going through puberty, early bloomers typically stop growing really early and vise versa for late bloomers.

Only thing that can change is bone mass, you already stopped of growing.