How much do you pay for your gym membership per month?

N

Noodlewhore

Glutencel
I pay a whopping 140€ per month for a fitness club here where I live. I tried some cheap gyms but they sucked and were so chock full of people I couldn't train.
Still, I think it's way too much....I try to justify this expense by repeating myself that money spent on health and improving looks are money well spent

I don’t go to the gym at all.

2 dumbbells, a bench and a barbell. 150$ lifetime.

JFL @ gyms

• +1
Reactions: Whyamihere
I pay 3$ a month.

i get free gyms from the government cuz im poor

Most gyms in US have same shit regardless of price. If you are are in a big metro area the primary reason to pay more is to avoid the ethnics and rif raf that populates cheap gyms.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I pay like 60 dollars a month for mine but it’s a super sport pass so I can go to any gym of 24 hour fitness

Most gyms in US have same shit regardless of price. If you are are in a big metro area the primary reason to pay more is to avoid the ethnics and rif raf that populates cheap gyms.
Gotta be honest, I actually do pay more to avoid training with shitty people. Not just ethnics but also smelly hicks, massive bodybuilders on roids and rude people in general.
Plus the machines are all news and the best. There is a swimming pool, an amazing spa area, top notch locker rooms and showers. Super clean.
And it's not too crowded so you can train.

It's also full of Stacey and Instagram models who strut around training their legs and ass but I don't know if that's a plus

$15 a month

one hundred bucks monthly

10 bucks

Planet fitness is all you need if you have a good one where the weights go high.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Insurance pays for mine

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zeta ascended, SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 2486
No gym for your face

I bought a pair of 15 lb dumb bells for $40 CAD tax-in (it's cheaper if you can get em used). And I work out my arms, core muscles and shoulders with my 15 lb and 10 lb dumb bells. I can also work out my chest, back and legs with dumb bells if I so choose. I'm just being lazy. And I do crunches for my core as well.
Just fucking LOL @ spending big bucks for a gym. Do you really need access to all that equipment in order to build muscle?

• +1
Reactions: Whyamihere
I bought a pair of 15 lb dumb bells for $40 CAD tax-in (it's cheaper if you can get em used). And I work out my arms, core muscles and shoulders with my 15 lb and 10 lb dumb bells. I can also work out my chest, back and legs with dumb bells if I so choose. I'm just being lazy. And I do crunches for my core as well.
Just fucking LOL @ spending big bucks for a gym. Do you really need access to all that equipment in order to build muscle?
yes

Is that supposed to be equiped cardio or something? Because with weights that light it's pretty impossible to build muscle.

Get some 25s at least

Is that supposed to be equiped cardio or something? Because with weights that light it's pretty impossible to build muscle.

Get some 25s at least
I have low T and basically a novice (I literally started out with 10 lb and 5 lb dumb bells in June. And added the 15 lb dumb bells only like 2-3 weeks ago). And was a sedentary basement dweller living a LDAR lifestyle before this. So I'm focusing on muscle endurance rather than muscle mass at the moment.
My muscle mass % in the digital scale is like 37%. For men it's supposed to be at least 40%. My muscle mass % used to be even lower than that.
I probably should inject given how low my T levels are. I'm just afraid to.
Some guy was selling a pair of used 25s for $30 CAD cash online. He ended up selling it so fast I couldn't even buy em even if I wanted to. lol. But I'm afraid that I won't be able to do many reps of 25s before failing. Or worse potentially injure myself. lol. I wonder if working out even makes sense when my baseline T levels are so low to begin with.

• So Sad
Reactions: SayNoToRotting