How much does environment and lifestyle affect T levels?

bddmaxxed

bddmaxxed

Iron
I'm 16 and recently got blood work done and my T was 314.

However, I am very deficient on Vitamin D, I don't do any sports/exercise (sitting all day), have really bad diet and underweight.

Also I haven't slept for more than 5 hours for years (somedays I only sleep 3-4 hours).

How much would going from very shitty lifestyle to optimal (workout, good sleep, good diet) improve T levels? Could there be a drastic change or is it mostly genetic?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xefo, Rainman988, PYT and 1 other person

However, I am very deficient on Vitamin D, I don't do any sports/exercise (sitting all day), have really bad diet and underweight.

Also I haven't slept for more than 5 hours for years (somedays I only sleep 3-4 hours).
basically same expect my T is 3 times more. 300 is really low for a 16 yo

• +1
Reactions: bddmaxxed
I guess you could double it if you do everything right. Btw this is the wrong section to post this

• +1
What's a normal count?

There was a book released this year called
Countdown by Shana Swan

book basically confirms all the chemicals in our environment ruin test levels and even have an effect on decreasing penis size.
(You can Google this it’s a new book all published shit)

So nothing is personally wrong with you bro
It’s just a symptom of modern life

but there’s things you can do

1. D3/Mag/K2 taken daily
2. HIIT/Lift
3. Don’t eat too little or too much
4. Eat clean lots of fat and protein and veggies for micro nutrients

Consult a doctor and do research before making any decision
Anything I post is just general advice not meant to be taken 100%
Do your own research

• +1

How much would going from very shitty lifestyle to optimal (workout, good sleep, good diet) improve T levels? Could there be a drastic change or is it mostly genetic?
Lifuel if u still have normal testosterone levels with the complete package of bad habits, maybe u drink and smoke too, we can Cope testosterone levels influence in puberty period with non optimised lifestyle, HGH is much more important for face development (this is why many females bone mog us in lower third area with practically 0 testosterone)

OddMadeupAnemonecrab size restricted

• +1
Lifuel if u still have normal testosterone levels with the complete package of bad habits, maybe u drink and smoke too, we can Cope testosterone levels influence in puberty period with non optimised lifestyle, HGH is much more important for face development (this is why many females bone mog us in lower third area with practically 0 testosterone)

View attachment 1050046
Screenshot 20210319 134652 comandroidchrome

• +1