How my date today with a HTB went (with some pics)

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
@the BULL @Manletmachine @ascension @anoright @Beastimmung @The Grinch @zv1212 @Suimaxxer @stunna @WayneSarcosuhus @Erudición @Reformed

In my opinion HTB ideal girl i like thin waste and deascent ass and boobs plus face is also cute even tho she's shy

171cm height ideal FOID height

She was nice and my autism decided to spare me mostly today we talked a lot and she didn't even let me pay for stuff since i was willing to pay for everything

Well i have taken some creep pics but it was really hard cause she bearly used her phone or got distracted from shit she observes shit too fast and I ended up getting caught in one of them

i will also post more pics she took of us she posted some in her snap stories but i don't wanna screenshot for the notification not to come up to her so I've DMed her asking for the pics and she hasn't answered yet i waited 5 minutes but will post them here with face blur on her

this was the first creepshot we started at 2:45pm met up at the station and by 3pm we took a bus
Polish 20230414 195542385

Also asked her about her height she is pretty tall for a FOID at 171cm i assume 5'8 or 5'7 and a half? Idk but I'm not much taller than her only 11cm or so which isn't good most time for men

Second pic has a time gap after we watched the movie she wanted to go to this park thingy we saw in the way

But she saw i was taking the pic and was jumpscared.
I told her i took a pic cause she was looking good and managed to get away with rhat
Polish 20230414 202238973

Managed to successfully take this when she was distracted
Polish 20230414 201821060

Then after i asked her if i could take a pic of her and she posed for this
Polish 20230414 2003113073

I ENDED UP FUCKING UP AT THE END THO!

I was talking to her about my house cause she was impressed i live by myself since she still lives with her parents

AND SHE LITERALLY ASKED IF SHE COULD COME SEE MY HOUSE (Probably would end up in sex)

But I'm a filthy fuck and didn't think of this possibility

I HAVE PISS BOTTLES AND OLD ROTTEN FOOD EVERYWHERE

I told her she couldn't come now and made a shitty excuse but told her next time I'd invite her and she was happy.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, High Cortisol Chad, Dr. Bludy and 28 others
Damn you are chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, Deleted member 9779, Corleone and 2 others
Fakecel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico, RAMU KAKA, Corleone and 4 others
Not a single molecule entered my eyeballs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19, Chadeep, looksmidder and 16 others
dnrd but i did not expect you to survive the assassination attempt

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, poopoohead, RAMU KAKA and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Pikabro, klip11 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
piss bottles really
huh

How many dates have you been on before this one?

dnrd but i did not expect you to survive the assassination attempt
She tried to come home with me I fucked up bad tho with my piss bottles and shit it’s a trash hole so I had to refuse explained in thread

• So Sad
Reactions: ascension
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, Deleted member 26675, exo and 3 others
@Iasacrko PM her face i wont leak

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
piss bottles really
huh
Not only that my home is literally a trash can I’m filthy. I’ll ask her if she wants to come sonday this week maybe she will and I’ll clean everything I can’t let her in this shithole as it is

why you taggin me. I do not care about your fornication activities.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 24593, Dr. Bludy and 3 others
U did it man

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Iasacrko
i havent gone out with a girl sinc e2020

• So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine and Iasacrko
@the BULL @Manletmachine @ascension @anoright @Beastimmung @The Grinch @zv1212 @Suimaxxer @stunna @WayneSarcosuhus @Erudición @Reformed

In my opinion HTB ideal girl i like thin waste and deascent ass and boobs plus face is also cute even tho she's shy

171cm height ideal FOID height

She was nice and my autism decided to spare me mostly today we talked a lot and she didn't even let me pay for stuff since i was willing to pay for everything

Well i have taken some creep pics but it was really hard cause she bearly used her phone or got distracted from shit she observes shit too fast and I ended up getting caught in one of them

i will also post more pics she took of us she posted some in her snap stories but i don't wanna screenshot for the notification not to come up to her so I've DMed her asking for the pics and she hasn't answered yet i waited 5 minutes but will post them here with face blur on her

this was the first creepshot we started at 2:45pm met up at the station and by 3pm we took a bus
View attachment 2152159

Also asked her about her height she is pretty tall for a FOID at 171cm i assume 5'8 or 5'7 and a half? Idk but I'm not much taller than her only 11cm or so which isn't good most time for men

Second pic has a time gap after we watched the movie she wanted to go to this park thingy we saw in the way

But she saw i was taking the pic and was jumpscared.
I told her i took a pic cause she was looking good and managed to get away with rhat
View attachment 2152162

Managed to successfully take this when she was distracted
View attachment 2152167

Then after i asked her if i could take a pic of her and she posed for this
View attachment 2152160

I ENDED UP FUCKING UP AT THE END THO!

I was talking to her about my house cause she was impressed i live by myself since she still lives with her parents

AND SHE LITERALLY ASKED IF SHE COULD COME SEE MY HOUSE (Probably would end up in sex)

But I'm a filthy fuck and didn't think of this possibility

I HAVE PISS BOTTLES AND OLD ROTTEN FOOD EVERYWHERE

I told her she couldn't come now and made a shitty excuse but told her next time I'd invite her and she was happy.
Nigga went on an outing with his sister, blurred her face, pretended she was some random girl and said he fucked her can't make this shit up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, BongMog, Deleted member 24593 and 13 others
@Iasacrko PM her face i wont leak
U niggas are cold motherfuckers I burred hard to make sure nobody finds her with whatever and dms her

this isnt like that online french hoe from 200km she Lives in my town

Nigga went on an outing with his sister, blurred her face, pretended she was some random girl and said he fucked her can't make this shit up
u got me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
U niggas are cold motherfuckers I burred hard to make sure nobody finds her with whatever and dms her

this isnt like that online french hoe from 200km she Lives in my town
nigger i won't leak her face, i have your main instagram account @ and i haven't leaked it. also you didn't censor properly you used the shitty highlighter tool so i can just do the contrast trick to uncensor the images

Last edited:
Serious question: Does she have a brother?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
Sometimes it just gets backed up... we've all been there

WHAT?
condition is horrible no matter how much she likes me and the date really went perfect

this situAction at my house would make her dry up and run

nigger i won't leak her face, i have your main instagram account @ and i haven't leaked it. also you didn't censor properly you used the shitty iphone tool so i can just do the contrast trick to uncensor the images
Well no point in leaking that since it’s private ur litteraly the dude who helped @dimorphism 😅

she’s a cute girl nothing like ohhh gigastacy but no facial flaws

has a feminine nose nice lips and eyes as well

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
1. Shes a thot
2. Nigga she asked to come by ur place and u refused? U dumb

• Ugh..
Reactions: The Grinch
Well no point in leaking that since it’s private ur litteraly the dude who helped @dimorphism 😅
i didn't, just made a thread about it

I wish i was born as bbc man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and The Grinch
1. Shes a thot
2. Nigga she asked to come by ur place and u refused? U dumb
My Place is trash rn I need to clean up I explained In the thread

Is it like hard to get women on dates or something why do so many people post about it like whats the point

Wow so you have your own place at 19?

Fuck you dude, immigrants really get everything pushed in their arse in this shithole country

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadeep, Looks234, Deleted member 24593 and 6 others
i didn't, just made a thread about it
Also u are friends with that nigga who made a thread about me this foid is literally SUPER PROTECTED NOW even now I’m paranoid some nigga is gonna find out the location from those pics that’s why every pic I took in very secluded places without landmarks

My Place is trash rn I need to clean up I explained In the thread
Doesnt matter nigga give her alcohol till she cant see past her nose and take her to ur place she would be so drunk she wouldnt be able to see ur dirty crib

• Ugh..
Is it like hard to get women on dates or something why do so many people post about it like whats the point
He just wanted to brag about his own place. Half this thread is about him humblebragging "muhh Its dirty"

Having your own place at 19 is gigahalo

• Ugh..
Wow so you have your own place at 19?

Fuck you dude, immigrants really get everything pushed in their arse in this shithole country
Im only half Immigrant nigger

also yeah I have my own place its not that bad tho I was really depressed and theres trash everywhere. Tomorrow I’ll clean everything up

He just wanted to brag about his own place. Half this thread is about him humblebragging "muhh Its dirty"

That’s not normal? im so confused.

mirin

how did u meet her

I put that in due to context in the sense she asked to come see since I did brag about it to her as I spoke in our conversation and she was also impressed and asked if she could see it

it was 21:00 no way she just wanted to look 😂 I missed a slay today

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Few questions. What movie did you watch and when did the premier start?

• Ugh..
Few questions. What movie did you watch and when did the premier start?
Not gonna say the time because u niggas gonna track down the city u already know I’m from Baden-Württemberg u niggas are crazy

it was that Mario movie tho which was actually good

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Mate she’s a fed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 24593, Tabula Rasa and 2 others
She tried to come home with me I fucked up bad tho with my piss bottles and shit it’s a trash hole so I had to refuse explained in thread
dont worry about that. Next date invite her to ur house to watch a movie and drink wine and im sure ur gonna smash

so how did she get to know u

dawg is looking turk a halo in germany or some shit
story is me and her are classmates

she never really talked to me, I did notice she would look at me and follow me to the train station after class and take the same train which was a inconvenience for her because of the times (she could go to another station and get there faster)

but she’s really shy so she never talked to me

in that voice message where she even mentions my name she probably got my number through a class WhatsApp group everyone in my class is in

snd she sent me that voice message while she was drunk and she admitted it later she was probably out of her senses and decided to confess all that shit to me and was ashamed the next day so I asked her out and she said if I wanted to watch a movie the next day (which is today)

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
dont worry about that. Next date invite her to ur house to watch a movie and drink wine and im sure ur gonna smash
Yeah I’m planning on cleaning my house tomorrow the whole day and Sunday I’ll try asking her on snap if she wants to come over don’t wanna seem needy tho I’ll find a way to make it smooth

@Iasacrko check pm, i uncensored her face